Search Home : Home : Cooking : Fruits and Vegetables : Peaches
- Annie's Simple and Easy to Prepare Peach Recipes: Recipes include breads, salads, cakes and muffins.
- Bourbon and Peach Chutney Sauce: Recipe from Cedar Grove Plantation Bed and Breakfast, Edgefield, South Carolina.
- Cream of Peach Soup: Uses fresh peaches and nonfat yoghurt.
- Deep Fried Peaches: Made with ice cream.
- Fresh Peach Recipes: Three recipes, two for cobbler and one for coffee cake.
- Homemade Peach Lemonade: Simple recipe that children can make.
- Just Fruit Recipes: Peach: Puddings, pies, cobblers, yogurt, salsa, ice cream, and beverages are only a sample of the recipes which are presented in this collection.
- Peach Cantaloupe Soup with Blueberries: Vegan recipe.
- Peach Recipes: A collection of nine recipes including recipes for ice cream, liqueur, barbecue sauce, smoked peaches, desserts and a main dish.
- Peach Recipes: Recipes featuring peaches, as well as links to recipes that call for specific peach ingredients, each with complete nutritional analysis.
- Peach Recipes: Small collection of recipes from the North Carolina Cooperative Extension.
- Peach Recipes: From The Hastings Tribune Tuesday, Sept. 30, 1997, peach recipes for shortcake, parmesan chicken, shrimp and pach stir-fry, muffins, and several dessert recipes.
- Peach Recipes: Cobbler, ice cream, crisp, refrigerator cake, baked peaches and baked stuffed peaches.
- Peach Recipes: Ice cream, pie, a recipe based on a yellow cake mix, and tarts.
- Peach Recipes for Texas Hill Country Peaches: Includes Spanish Peaches, Peach Cream Kuchen, pie, cobbler, and few other recipes.
- Peach Recipes from New England: Includes recipes for desserts and main dishes.
- Peach Slush: Simple lemonade recipe made in a blender.
- Peach, Nectarine, and Other Stone Fruit Recipes: A collection of primarily peach recipes.
- Peach-Oatmeal Crisp: Jackson Electric Membership Corporation presents this southern summer favorite.
- Peaches: Fact sheet from the University of Illinois Extension, and a recipe for Jiffy Peach Cobbler.
- Peaches: From About.com, nutritional and handling information about peaches with a collection of peach recipes at the bottom of the page.
- People Pleasin' Peach Puff Pancake with Cherry Almond Sauce: Recipe from Hilton's Bluff Bed and Breakfast Inn, Pigeon Forge Tennessee. Uses canned peaches.
- Preserving Peaches: Recipes for peach jam, honey, marmalade, pickles, conserves, and oscar relish.
- Selecting, Storing and Serving Ohio Peaches: Information provided by Ohio State University Extension.
- Texas Peach Recipes: Includes recipes, information and articles on peach cobbler, peach pie, and peach jam.
- Yardley Inn Peach Melba French Toast Recipe: Made with fresh or frozen peaches and served with a raspberry sauce.