Search Home : Home : Cooking : Fruits and Vegetables : Persimmons
- California Poached Persimmons: Uses Fuyu persimmons. May be served warm or chilled over ice cream, rice pudding, or bread pudding.
- Caramelized Pear Charlottes with Persimmon: Calls for Bosc pears and Hachiya persimmons.
- Creamy Persimmon Tart: Also uses cream cheese and orange marmalade.
- Fuyu Persimmon Recipes: Suggestions for using persimmons quickly as well as several baking recipes. Links also to California Fuyu Growers Association homepage with has nutritional information.
- Fuyu Persimmons with Foie Gras: Uses commercially prepared foie gras.
- Indiana Persimmon Almond Pudding Cake: Calles for ground almonds and buttermilk.
- Just Fruit Recipes: Persimmon: Puddings, pies, cakes, cookies, breads, salads and rolls are some of the recipes presented.
- Persimmon Cookies: Includes nuts and raisins.
- Persimmon Fruit Recipes: Bread, cake, cookies, compote.
- Persimmon Information Storge Tips: From Epicurious Food.
- Persimmon Nut Bread: Flavorful bread that also uses dates.
- Persimmon Pudding: Uses persimmon pulp and bananas.
- Persimmon Pudding: Standard recipe for a quick bread-like recipe.
- Persimmon Spice Cake: Standard recipe.
- Persimmons: A list of eight different varieties of persimmons, their names, a brief description, some information about ripening; from a commercial plant nursery site.
- Persimmons: Recipes for sorbet, salads, sauteed persimmons, chutney.
- Rhodes Family Farms: A collection including cookies, bars, cakes, fudge, ice cream, pudding, soup, salad, and jam.
- Spicy Persimmon Bread Recipe: Vegan if egg replacer is used.
- Steamed Persimmon Pudding: Provided by Robert Mondavi Winery. Includes suggested wine pairing.
- Steamed Persimmon Pudding with Brandy Sauce: Includes instructions for the sauce.
- Texas Persimmons: Brief list of various varieties of persimmons commonly found in the United States, and simple drawing.
- Three Ways to Preserve Persimmons: Recipes for jam, chutney, freezing, and dried.