Search Home : Home : Cooking : Fruits and Vegetables : Sweet Potatoes and Yams
- Apple-Glazed Sweet Potatoes: Contest winner that uses apple butter as a glaze.
- Baked Sweet Potatoes with Ginger and Honey: Fresh ginger, cardamom, and sweet potatoes.
- Candied Sweet-Potato Puree: Includes an orange, bourbon and nutmeg.
- Candied Yams: Basic recipe.
- Cooking With Sweet Potatoes: Recipes for making sweet potato pie and holiday sweet potatoes from Texas Cooking Online.
- Cranberry Glazed Sweet Potatoes: Uses fresh or canned sweet potatoes.
- How the Farmer Can Save His Sweet Potatoes: By George Washington Carver. Growing tips and a collection of simple recipes.
- Just Vegetable Recipes - Sweet Potato Recipes: Extensive collection of recipes with sweet potatoes as the main ingredient.
- Just Vegetable Recipes - Yam Recipes: Small collection of recipes with yam as the main ingredient.
- Kuumba Yams: A recipe for Kwanzaa.
- Maple-Glazed Sweet Potatoes and Apples: Recipe featuring Granny Smith apples, apple cider, and maple syrup.
- Mashed Maple Sweet Potatoes: Includes maple syrup, pecans, and orange juice as ingredients.
- Mashed Sweet Potatoes with Marshmallows: Other ingredients include brown sugar, cinnamon, and raisins.
- Orange Sweet Potatoes: Coffee is used to flavor the potatoes, along with rum, almonds, and other ingredients. Served in orange shells.
- Salad of Soft Potatoes: A salad made with sweet potatoes.
- Smashed Sweet Potatoes: Sweet potatoes with orange and bourbon.
- Sweet Potato Casserole: Sweet potatoes, eggs, milk, brown sugar, vanilla, marshmallows, pineapple, pecans and cherries. Serves 4 - 6.
- Sweet Potato Recipes: Browse 50+ different sweet potato recipes here, each with complete nutritional information.
- Sweet Potato Recipes from Hugs's Homeheart: Selection of recipes for yams such as candied sweet potatoes, glazed wedges, oven fried, spicy, latkes, and sweet potatoes with apricot glaze.
- Sweet Potato Recipes, Information, and Links: A long list of recipes using sweet potatoes or yams, including main dish recipes.
- Sweet Potatoes: Recipe from Governor Thomas R. Carper, Delaware, featuring cranberry sauce, marshmallows, and oats.
- Sweet Potatoes: A general information page discussing varieties, nutrition, storage, and preparation.
- Sweet Potatoes Recipes: From Better Homes and Gardens.
- Sweet Potatoes with Brandy and Raisins: From the Food Network.
- Sweet Potatoes with Cider and Brown Sugar: Inspired by a surviving Jeffersonian menu.
- Sweet Potatoes with Grapefruit: Sweet Potatoes with Grapefruit slices, cooked in the oven.
- Sweet Potatoes with a Hint of Orange: From the Diabetic Gourmet Magazine, includes dried apricot halves and fresh orange slices.
- Sweet Sweet-Potatoes: Sweet potatoes sweetened and flavored with several extracts and pecans.
- Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes: These potatoes can be made in advance and refrigerated, and baked the second time before serving.
- Vanilla Glazed Sweet Potatoes: Made with light brown sugar, orange zest, black pepper, orange juice, vanilla extract, and pecans.
- What is the Difference Between a Sweetpotato and a Yam?: The North Carolina State University Cooperative Extension Service explains all.
- Whipped Sweet Potatoes with Pears: Also uses evaporated milk, pecans, orange juice and several spices.
- Yams: A `group` of yam recipes including baked, butterscotch yams, yam falafels, yams and apples.