Search Home : Home : Cooking : Grains
- 9 Grain Recipes: A small selection of 9-grain recipes.
- Barley, Oat, and Rye Recipes: A small selection of barley, oat, and rye recipes.
- Beans and Grains Recipes: Index of recipes for beans, rice, and other grains.
- Beans and Grains Recipes at iChef: Large collection of beans and grains recipes, alphabetically indexed.
- Cereal Recipes from Hugs's Homehearth: Recipes for crunchy breakfast cereal, homemade grape nuts, mixed grain and wild rice cereal, and muesli.
- Chef Noah: Grains: Guide to whole grains, including triticale, sorghum, amaranth, and quinoa.
- Cook's Thesaurus: Other Grains: Gives synonyms, equivalents, and substitutes for less common grains used in cooking such as amaranth, quinoa, and teff. Includes photographs of the grains.
- Couscous Corner: A collection of assorted recipes.
- Grain Recipes: Over 50 low fat vegetarian grain recipes using a variety of grains, including kamut, quinoa, millet, barley, and other grains.
- Grain Salad Recipes: Over 40 low fat vegetarian recipes for grain-based salads.
- Guide to Grains: Summary of various grains, including color photograph and recipe for each grain.
- Kamut Breakfast: Breakfast ressembling porridge, made with kamut and rice. From RecipeSource.
- Kamut Salad: Cooked kamut kernels, carrots, walnuts, and cucumber with a tamari and sesame oil based dressing.
- Marilee's Teff Page: A directory of information on teff, links to teff recipes, and sources for buying teff.
- Mosher Products - Recipes - Wheat: A small selection of recipes using wheat, including whole wheat and sprouted wheat.
- Rye Recipes: More than 100 recipes using rye to make bread, pancakes or porridge, including recipes using rye bread. From RecipeSource.
- Sorghum Recipes: Sorghum recipes collected from Usenet.
- Sorghum and Pearl Millet Recipes: Small selection of recipes.
- Sorghum and Pearl Millet Recipes: Over 10 recipes for sorghum or pearl millet flour and grain recipes.
- Spelt Recipes: Bread recipes, some using the bread machine and recipes for farro. From RecipeSource.
- Steep Hill Food Co-op: Spelt Recipes: A small selection of spelt recipes, including Spelt Banana Bread.
- Sundance Natural Foods: Grains: Guide to cooking various grains.
- Teff Recipes: A small selection of teff recipes from RecipeSource.
- Triticale Bread: Recipe for triticale bread, using a bread machine. From RecipeSource.
- Vegetarian Resource Group: Guide to Grains: Guide to grains, including a table comparing the nutritional information of various grains.
- Veggies Unite: Grain Recipes: Extensive collection of vegetarian grain recipes, organized by type of grain.
This category in other languages: