Search Home : Home : Cooking : Holidays
- Baisakhi Delights: Offers wide range of festival recipes from 123baisakhi.com.
- Bastille Day: Drinks with a French flair for July 14th celebrations, featuring amongst others a Champagne based Marie Antoinette, a Parisian martini, and a brandy based French Revolution.
- Bella's Holiday and Seasonal Recipe Collection: Holiday and seasonal recipes are featured year-round.
- Chocolate Heaven for Purim: Five recipes for chocolate sweets, exchanged during Purim.
- Coffeerooms: Message boards for women to discuss holiday issues. Mainly cooking and food related.
- Cook's Guide to Spring Holidays: iVillage Food channel presents recipes and features. Includes information on menus and recipes Easter, Passover, and Mothers Day.
- Festivals Recipes: Offers Onam and Vishu festival recipes.
- Festive Food: Guide to some of the most mouth watering recipes on Halloweens day, Easters, Christmas, St. Patriks Day, and Thanksgiving.
- Fruit Group: Recipe for Turkey-Noodle Soup Mix as part of an article on winter, Christmas presents and how to increase fruit intake. Also recipe for apple and peanut butter and a few tips to use fruit for snacks.
- GMA Holiday Recipes from WCHS-TV8: Holiday entertaining recipes from Good Morning America.
- Hamantaschen: Recipe for the Purim filled pastry.
- Hamantashen Cookies: Recipe for the filled, traditional Purim pastry.
- Holiday: Small collection of recipes for special occasions.
- Holiday And Special Occasion: Collection of holiday and special occasion recipes from AbsolutelyCooking.com.
- Holiday Cook: Holiday recipes, party and dinner suggestions, menus, and bulletin board.
- Holiday Menus: Menu ideas for different types of gatherings - from a holiday brunch to an eclectic potluck to a traditional feast.
- Holiday Pecans with a Purpose: Recipes for toasted pecans, cheese pecan crispies, and Southern pecan pie.
- Holiday Recipe Index: Holiday recipes listed by category for a variety of occasions. From CooksRecipes.com.
- Holiday Recipes: Including Christmas and Jewish holiday recipes.
- Holiday Recipes: Information, crafts and recipes for Easter, Christmas, Halloween, Thanksgiving and other major holidays.
- Holiday Recipes Posted on All Easy Cooking Message Board: Includes turkey, stuffing, pie, and tree ornament recipes.
- Holiday Recipes from RecipeSource.com: Large collection of recipes for a variety of holidays.
- Holiday Recipes from Recipezaar: Browse holiday recipes by holiday, course, cuisine, main ingredient, preparation style. Each with complete nutritional information.
- Holiday Recipes.com: Offers a database of recipes, as well as the opportunity for you to submit your own recipes, request recipes, and read helpful cooking tips.
- Kitchen Talk: Kitchen Talk provides recipes for holidays, as well as tips and tidbits to help the novice and professional cook.
- Kraft Foods: A searchable index of holiday recipes and special occasions.
- Let's Talk About Food: Getting into the mood for all those holiday feasts with recipes from those wonderful Talk Show chefs.
- MarthaStewart.com: Decoration and holiday solutions discussed.
- Party Planning from Reader's Digest: Provides information, and recipes, for planning the various holiday festivities.
- Party411: Food, decorating ideas and themes for major holidays.
- Purim Recipes: Recipes for Hamantaschen, Kreplach, and other easy and gourmet menus served at Purim.
- Purim Recipes: Small collection from Mimi's Cyber Kitchen.
- Quick and Easy Holiday Leftover Recipes: Recipes include ham, turkey and chicken casseroles, enchiladas, soups, and salads.
- Razzle Dazzle Recipes: Holiday cooking and recipes. Menu plans are available also.
- Recipes from Blessingsonthenet: Indian recipes for the various festivals.
- Special Occasion: Vegetarian and vegan Christmas and Ramadan recipes from Amanda's Kitchen Recipe Archive.
- The Virtual Caterer: Miss TVC provides hints, ideas and recipes for home entertaining-dinner parties, barbeques, pool parties, holiday celebrations.
- Theme Meals and Holidays: Includes recipes for a medieval dinner, a cajun meal, Christmas and Valentines dinners, and Halloween treats.
This category in other languages: