Search Home : Home : Cooking : Jams, Jellies, and Preserves
- Apricot Jalapeno Jelly: Recipe calls for apricots but peaches, nectarines, or pears work equally well.
- Apricot Jam: Microwave recipe.
- Apricot-Orange Butter: Recipe includes apricots, orange, sugar, and lemon juice.
- Bartlett Harlequin Jam: Pear jam featuring maraschino cherries and crushed pineapple.
- Bartlett Pear Orange Marmalade: Made with Bartlett pears and oranges.
- Beet Jelly: Uses canned beets, orange jello, and horseradish.
- Blackberry Jelly: Two recipes, one with pectin and one without.
- Cherry Almond Jam: Calls for frozen sweet cherries, almond liqueur, lemon juice, and sugar.
- Chilli Jelly: Recipe includes apples, plums, and chillies.
- Christmas Berry Jelly: Contains apple juice, lemon juice, red hots, and spices.
- Concord Grape Jelly (light): Uses five pounds of grapes and makes eight cups.
- Crab-Apple Jelly: Made with crab apples and sugar.
- Cranana Jam: Includes cranberries, bananas, and lemon juice.
- Cranberry Jelly: Uses cranberries, water, and sugar.
- Cranberry-Orange Marmalade Recipe: Made with orange marmalade and Grand Marnier. Originally published in Bon Appetit.
- Currant Jelly: Made with currents and sugar.
- Dandelion Jelly: Includes dandelion blossoms, sugar, and lemon juice.
- Easy Raspberry Jam: Simple recipe calling for raspberries and sugar.
- Elderberry Jelly: Recipe from Buffalo Run Lodge Bed and Breakfast, Arbovale, West Virginia.
- Festive Cactus Pear and Wine Jelly: Serve with grilled lamb chops, roast duck, venison, or pork.
- Fig Jam: Includes figs and lemon juice. Makes about 5 pints.
- Fig Jam: Made with figs, sugar, water, and lemon juice.
- Fool Proof Grape Jelly: Simple recipe calling for grapes and sugar.
- Four Fruit Marmalade: Uses oranges, pears, pineapple, and maraschino cherries.
- Freezer Peach Jam: Made with fresh peaches.
- Fresh Cranberry Jelly: Recipe from ChefMom.com using fresh cranberries.
- Gingered Pear Jam: A sweet pear jam made with preserved ginger and its syrup.
- Gooseberry Jam: Gooseberries and sugar are the only ingredients.
- Grandma's Recipes: For Jams, Jellies, and Preserves: Assorted selection of basic recipes offered.
- Grape-plum Jelly: Includes plums and Concord grapes. From Michigan State University.
- Grapefruit Marmalade: Recipe makes 4 half pints.
- Green Pepper Jelly: Includes green peppers, jalapeño pepper, vinegar, apple juice, and sugar.
- Habanero Jelly: Made with orange bell peppers, habanero peppers, vinegar, and sugar.
- Hedgerow Jam: Ingredients include apples, blackberries, blueberries, elderberries, orange, cinnamon, and sugar.
- International Jelly and Preserve Association: Information about jams, jellies, preserves and fruitspreads, including a calculator comparing nutritional information, an interactive map showing where popular fruits are grown, history of jams and jellies, and recipes.
- Island Jam: Made with cantaloupe, oranges, lemon juice, sugar and bananas.
- Jalapeno Jam: Made with fresh jalapenos, bell pepper, cider vinegar, and lime juice.
- Jalapeno Pepper Jelly: Serve with crackers and soft cream cheese.
- Kiwi Jam: Mashed kiwi, pineapple juice, lemon juice, and sugar, with apples as a pectin source.
- Kumquat Marmalade: Uses kumquats, orange peel, and orange pulp.
- Lemon-Ginger Marmalade: With fresh ginger root. Can also be made with citron (etrog) instead of lemon.
- Lemonade Marmalade: Preserves made with lemons, using pectin.
- Lime Jelly: Made with frozen limeade.
- Loquat Recipes: One recipe for jam and one for jelly.
- Mesquite Bean Jelly: Uses mesquite bean juice, Sure-Jell, and sugar.
- Mom's Pepper Jelly: Includes hot and sweet peppers.
- Mushrooms Jam from Larch Boletus (Suillus grevillei): Recipe includes lemon peel, cloves, and cinnamon.
- Old Fashioned Lemon Jelly: Recipe includes gelatine, water, sugar, and lemon juice.
- Orange Marmalade: Recipe uses Imperial measurements, but gives US and metric conversions.
- Peach Butter: Includes peaches, sugar, lemon juice, and almond flavouring.
- Peach Marmalade: Calls for orange, lemon, and peaches.
- Peach Preserves for Cold Mornings: Uses fresh peaches and chiles.
- Pepper Jelly: Serve with cream cheese and crackers as an appetizer.
- Persimmon Jelly: Includes persimmon, tangerine, and lemon.
- Plum Jam: Includes plums, lemon juice, and sugar.
- Pomegranate Jelly: Includes serving suggestions.
- Prickly Pear Cactus Jelly: Uses the fruit or tuna of the cactus.
- Pyracantha Berry Jelly: Preparation and one recipe.
- Quick Jam: Simple recipe using mashed fruit, sugar, and flavored jello.
- Quick-And-Easy Fig Preserves: Recipe calls for strawberry or blackberry gelatin.
- Red Currant Jelly: Calls for red currants and sugar.
- Rhubarb Cherry Jelly: Made with cherry gelatin and cherry pie filling in addition to fresh rhubarb.
- Rhubarb Jam: Just rhubarb, sugar, and lemon juice. Also includes an essay about indulgent grasshoppers, who indulge in their fruit, versus thrifty ants, who put up their jams.
- Rhubarb Strawberry Jam: Made with rhubarb and strawberry jello.
- Rose Hip Jelly: Includes rose hips, lemon juice, and sugar.
- Rose Petal Jam: Made with rose petals, lemon, and sugar.
- Spiced Pear Butter: Recipe includes pears, apple juice, cinnamon, gingerroot, allspice, cloves, and sugar.
- Spicy Pumpkin Butter: Jam recipe cooked in the microwave. From iChef.
- Sweet Banana Jam: Made with bananas and lemon juice.
- Sweet-Tart Berry Jelly: Made with lemon gelatin and sliced strawberries.
- Three Fruit Marmalade: Made with lemon, grapefruit, and orange.
- Twice Berried Jam: Includes strawberries, raspberries, and lemon juice.
- Watermelon Rind Preserves: Preparation and one recipe.
- Wine Jelly: Serve with crackers and cream cheese. Uses red or white wine and lemon juice.
- Year Round Apricot Jam: Made with apricot nectar and dried apricots.