Search Home : Home : Cooking : Mailing Lists
- 1Recipe: One recipe, usually daily, will be sent.
- A MightyCool Recipe: Daily, with shopping list for recipe presented.
- All In One: Primarly for one-dish recipes as crockpot and casseroles but other recipes are always accepted.
- AtoZintheMail.com-Recipes List: This list provides free recipes 5 days a week plus entertainment tips and ideas.
- Beverly's Recipes and More: A recipe exchange and free weekly food and recipe newsletter filled with recipes, helpful kitchen hints and food and kitchen related links.
- Bitchin' Kitchen: From the author of Cooking FUNdamentals offers fast, funky, and healthy recipes, a message board, and a newsletter.
- Busy Moms Recipes: A Christian recipe list for daily recipes that are quick and easy to prepare.
- ChefAdventures.com: Culinary newsletter from a company which specializes in cookbook and food publicity. Includes archives and recipes.
- Cook's Illustrated: E-Notes: Offers cooking advice, test results, buying tips, and recipes about a single topic each month -- from chocolate to fruit desserts or onions.
- Cooking with Recipelu: Recipe exchange list to share recipes and advice.
- CopyKat.com: Offers a daily copy cat recipe of a famous food. Check for favorite restaurant recipes or packaged foods too.
- Creole Recipes Update: A list of people interested in sharing Creole recipes, asking questions to Creole Chef Michael Reese II, and promoting Creole foods.
- Crockpot: Intended to help people with ideas and recipes for the crock pot or similar table top appliances.
- Daily-Recipes: A selection of tried and tested recipes.
- Debbie's Country Cookin': Lots of recipes, household tips and craft ideas.
- Eater's Digest: A weekly email newsletter of the best recipes, food news, cooking technique and drink information from around the internet from Recipezaar.com.
- Exchange Recipes: A small recipe swaping list.
- Food For Friends: Free daily recipe newsletter.
- Foods For You To Cook Home: Offers Marlene's Cooking Club newsletter.
- Frozen Assets: Email discussion `group` for freezer-meal and bulk cooking techniques. Share recipes, tips, encouragement.
- Frugal Friends In The Kitchen: A large, busy, list for sharing recipes, cooking expertise, and ways to save time and money in the kitchen.
- Good Fixins: A daily tried and true recipe, food fact and "critter story" for the pet lover. Also a weekly heavenly chocolate recipe.
- Healthy Recipes: Selection of low fat recipes from readers, daily. Active list with dozens of email daily.
- Heather's Recipe of The Week: Offers a number of different lists by subject. Also has an archive of previously e-mailed recipes.
- Home Monthly: A monthly newsletter with down home recipes along with helpful household hints and herb and gardening tips.
- Home Plate Recipes: Recipes submitted to the Yahoo!Groups HomePlateTeam.
- In a Vegetarian Kitchen: Recipes, tips and advice on a monthly basis.
- International Recipes: Every Sunday, members receive a bundle of recipes via email.
- Jacksonville Recitopia Recipe Ring & Exchange: Recipe Exchange and cuisine interest group.
- Kathy's Recipe of the Week: Receive one recipe each week.
- Kieto's Daily Recipes: A site dedicated to having the basic kitchen necessities.
- MC Recipe: It is intended to be used for recipes and recipe requests only.
- Merry Maids A Cookin: A recipe, cooking and sharing email list.
- Outdoor Cooking: Camping and related issues discussed.
- Practical Recipes: Home of three weekly free newsletters, Kitchen News, Recipes, and Alphabet Soup.
- Recipe Exchange: Here you can exchange recipes and tell how you liked them.
- Recipe Mailing List: A place to exchange recipes.
- Recipe Pals: Recipes, cooking tips, and cookbook reviews.
- Recipe Weekly: Culinary ideas in your inbox each week.
- Recipe a Day: Announcement list with archives.
- Recipe du Jour: Easy to prepare recipes free via email 6 days a week.
- Recipe du Jour Petite: Recipe only version the Recipe du Jour zine.
- Recipes: For chefs as well as people who just like new ideas for preparing food.
- Recipes Now: A variety of recipes sent to your e-mail box 5 days a week.
- Recipes Today: Mailing list with special recipes.
- Recipes-veg: A recipe exchange for vegan and vegetarian dishes.
- Russian Cuisine Mailing List: Recipes delivered to your mailbox every two days for free.
- SCA-Cooks: Information about the SCA-Cooks mailing list covering cooking throughout history.
- Seasoned Cooking: Monthly magazine offering recipes, reviews, and healthy lifestyle tips.
- SierraHome Cooking: Features a searchable recipe library, on-line cookbook, cooking tips, daily recipes, chats, message boards, and a monthly menu.
- SimpleMeals: Mailing list to exchange recipes and ideas.
- Slowcooker at Yahoo!Groups: A large list questions, chat, and recipes related to any part of crockpot cooking.
- SuddenlySingle: Offers ideas and tips for maximizing single living, and how to learn to cook for yourself.
- Tasty Bites Cooking Newsletter: Provides recipes for dishes from around the world.
- The Everyday Cook: Weekly tip and recipe.
- The Labor of Love Recipe Box: An announcement list with archives.
- TipWorld Vegetarian Recipes Tip of the Day: Recipe of the Day offers a wide variety of meatless dishes, from breakfast items and appetizers to entrees.
- Vegcrockpotcooks at Yahoo!Groups: A mailing list to exchange vegetarian recipes made in the crock pot.
- Wesley's Kitchen: Features Wesley's menu of the week and cooking newsletter as well as many recipes.
- Wildgame: For the serious hunter who enjoys eating as much as he enjoys hunting, especially eating what he 'bags'.
- Wilma's World Cuisine: A monthly recipe newsletter and food preparation tips.
- World Cuisines: Open list with closed archives.
- World Wide Recipes: Weekday emails where The Chef offers a different weekly menu. Also offers members submitted recipes, request board, kitchen tips, and a daily dose of humor.
- hypo-recipes: Hypoglycemia Recipes mailing list.
This category in other languages: