Search Home : Home : Cooking : Meat : Game
- AOJ's Alaska Wild Game Recipes: Alaska wild game recipes for moose, caribou, bear, deer, and even beaver and lynx. From Alaska Outdoor Journal.
- After the Hunt It's.. Venison: From the cookbook of the same name, some of the recipes are available online.
- Ask The Meatman: Tips on how to process venison and other game meats. Articles on how to cut and prepare game. Question submission and a FAQ page available.
- Baked Possum and Sweet Potatoes: A recipe for possum using the following ingredients: young possums, baking potatoes, yams, possum broth and parsley.
- Beaver Tails: A recipe for broiling beaver tails over hot coals. Serves one person.
- Big Spur Recipes: Features an index for big game, pheasant, upland and waterfowl.
- Boar Casserole Recipe: Recipe using boar, wine or cider, and garlic.
- Bowhunting.net: Cooking with SusieQ: Wild game recipes for elk, bear, venison, fish, boar, and game birds.
- Colorado Waterfowl Association Recipes: A collection of wild goose and duck recipes.
- CookWildGame: Hunting and wild game cooking resource.
- Cooking with SusieQ: Rabbit Recipes: A compilation of recipes submitted by different readers.
- Craig Farm Organics: Wild Rabbit Recipes: Two recipes for devilled and jugged rabbit.
- Doemasters Cookbook: Venison and turkey recipes.
- Elk Meat Recipes: A variety including casseroles, enchiladas, lasagna, stew, and meatballs, from the Elk Marketing Council Corporation.
- Everything Muskrat - Recipes: Links to recipes, news articles, restaurant reviews, and cookbooks.
- Exotic Meat Recipes: An assortment of game recipes for: alligator, antelope, buffalo, boar, caribou, duck elk, fowl, frog, gator, goose, kangaroo, lamb, ostrich, pheasant, poussin, quail, rabbit, snake, squab, turkey, turtle, and venison.
- Field & Stream: Game Recipes: Offers an archive of game recipes.
- Fluffybunny.com: Rabbit Recipes: Recipes for fried rabbit, rabbit cacciatore, rabbit cobbler, and rabbit stew.
- Game recipes: A collection of wild game recipes from famous restaurants.
- Gin Flamed Wild Boar Steak Recipe: Stove-top recipe calling for boar, gin, and juniper berries.
- Harvesting the Acorns and the Acorn Eater: An acorn recipe and tips on preparing acorn meal. Several recipes, plus preparation tips, for squirrels, rabbit, possum, and raccoon.
- Hunting Net Cookbook: Recipe directory for many species.
- Just Game Recipes: A variety of recipe indexes for different animals. Printer-friendly versions available.
- Just Game Recipes: Rabbit Recipes: An index of seventy-one recipes for rabbit.
- Marinated Venison: Marinade consists of peppercorns, juniper berries, rosemary, thyme, oregano, sage, and red wine vinegar.
- Michigan Sportsmen Web Recipes: A small index of fish and game recipes.
- Mountain Breeze: Wild Game Recipes: Directory of raccoon, rabbit, deer, bear, beaver, game bird, alligator, and turtle recipes.
- Omaha Steaks Recipe Exchange: A recipe exchange featuring recipes for game and fish.
- Pheasant Recipes: Collection of four recipes.
- Rabbit Hunting Online Recipes: Collection of recipes including Stuffed Rabbit, Rabbit In White Wine, and Herb Roasted Rabbit and Potatoes.
- Recipe Source: Rabbit Recipes: A compilation of fouty-seven rabbit recipes for different occassions.
- Recipes for Duck, Grouse, Pheasant, Goose & Quail: A dated but useful site with game recipes.
- Recipezaar: Wild Game Recipes: Venison, elk, quail and other game meats are featured in these recipes submitted by users. Includes nutritional analysis.
- Riverside Wild Game Recipes: An index of mostly sausage recipes, including venison sausage.
- Robbie's Game Recipes: Ways to prepare game such as venison, pheasant, duck, quail, bass, and trout.
- Safe Handling of Wild Game Birds: Food safety for wild poultry. Instructions and recipes for roasting, grilling and smoking game birds.
- Testicle Recipes: A comprehensive site for rocky mountain oysters, fry, and recipes for testicles of all kinds.
- The Chislic How-To: Recipe and advice for cooking this South Dakota speciality using venison, lamb, or beef.
- The Meatrabbit List: Rabbit Recipes: A compilation of recipes from a `group` of people on a discussion group.
- The National Ferret Welfare Society: Rabbit Recipe Index: A collection of twenty-five rabbit recipes for different occassions.
- The Sporting Chef: Wild game recipes by chef Scott Leysath. Offers free subscriptions that result in a new recipe being emailed to you every week.
- The Sportsman's Ranch: Wild Game Recipes: Includes recipes for Easy Fried Squirrel and Venison Tenderloin Hotdish.
- Venison Recipes: An extensive collection of venison recipes.
- Venison World: Copy or submit your own venison recipes.
- Vittles: Wild game recipes, including rattlesnake, crow, and frog legs.
- eHunter Recipes: Directory of recipes for a variety of game animals.