Search Home : Home : Cooking : Microwave : Collections and Indexes
- 123 Easy as Pie..Microwave Recipes: A large choice of dishes that include meats, casseroles, candies, breads, and desserts. Links to cooking tips and a newsletter.
- Abby's Microwave Recipes: Easy to prepare microwave recipes.
- Alaska Seafood: Recipes formulated specifically for the microwave, plus seafood facts and health benefits.
- Alicia's Country Kitchen: A large selection of microwave dishes, plus recipes in many other categories, a message board, and free cookbooks to download.
- Annie's Recipe Kitchen: A large selection of recipes plus links to e-mail greeting cards, coupons, a weekly horoscope, and a newsletter.
- Arielle's Recipe Archives: A collection of recipes from acorn squash to zucchini. Links to other types of cooking and recipes.
- Better Homes and Gardens Microwave Magic: Tasty recipes to make in the microwave in just minutes. Includes links to other recipe categories, plus tips and holiday suggestions.
- Bitsy's Kitchen: A selection of recipes, with hints and tips on preparation. Provides a food forum, conversion and substitution charts, and a newsletter.
- Busy Mom Recipes: Chicken, meat loaf, dill potatoes, and an apple cake in the microwave, plus menu suggestions, and other types of recipes.
- Chinese Cuisine: A list of Chinese dishes with preparation tips and advice, plus links to other Chinese foods and cooking techniques.
- Cooking Corner: A selection of recipes plus hints and tips, offered by the Panasonic Test and Development Kitchen for microwave ovens and bread makers.
- Easy Microwave Candies: Recipes provided by Fabulous Foods. Offers newsletters, a food trivia game, celebrity chefs, and message boards.
- Fast Microwave: Supplies some quick and easy recipes for meat, dairy, and dessert dishes.
- Friedmans - Microwave Recipes: An index of recipes from appetizers through desserts. Plus information on microwave ovens and a product search.
- Golden Eggs: Recipes with eggs as a main ingredient. Provides links on nutrition, children's activities, and a farm to family picture story.
- Holiday Food: Instructions for poultry giblets, gravy, and potato strudel, provided by the Houston Chronicle. Nutritional information is included.
- Hunger Busters: Includes breads, main dishes, fruits, vegetables, and desserts. Links to food facts, hints and tips, and just for kids recipes.
- Indian Cuisine: Articles on defrosting, re-heating, and other tips, plus recipes. Links to Indian sweets and festival recipes.
- Kraft Kitchens: An index of recipes including several for cheesecake. Offers links for virtual museums, and a kid's room.
- Meals For You: A selection of recipes with preparation times included. Also offers newsletters, a health guide, a shopping list, and an advanced recipe search.
- Meals.com microwave recipes: A large selection, compliments of Nestle foods. How to set up a meal plan, a recipe box, and a grocery list, and find special offers.
- Microwave Connection: Recipes, plus they offer a bi-monthly newsletter, a question and answer page, plus update news and information on microwave ovens.
- Microwave Cooking With Foil: Recipes from Alcan advocating use of foil pans. Links to many areas of foil products and containers.
- Microwave Cooking for One by Marie T Smith: Recipes, cooking tips, and conversion charts, plus several links for cooking and kitchen resources.
- Microwave Cooking with Carolyn Dodson: Recipes from her cookbooks plus tips, and serving suggestions. Also included are FAQs, and a source for cookbooks.
- Microwave Desserts: A few recipes for making candy with dessert hints and tips. Also offers links to food chats, forums, and newsletters.
- Microwave Meal Magic: Find microwave recipes and learn the tricks to cooking a meal in the microwave, including standing time and shielding. Recipes include Microwave Shrimp Scampi and Spinach and Rice Fish Roll-Ups.
- Microwave Recipes: Easy to prepare microwave recipes collected from newspapers, magazines, packages and friends over the years. Includes candy, main dish, side dish and dessert recipes.
- Monty 2's Microwave Recipes: Offers New Orleans style cooking. How to make a roux, and several other recipes, plus links for other methods of cookery.
- Mr. Microwave: Recipes for main dishes, side dishes, desserts, and holiday fare. Also offers cooking information and a message board.
- NDTV Cooks: A large index of Indian recipes, a party planner, a kid's corner, a food quiz, a cooking class, and other links.
- Omelet for Two: A basic recipe with four variations. Links also available for other egg and cheese dishes, plus main dish recipes.
- Panasonic Recipe Exchange: A large index of recipes with advice on preparation. Also includes product and customer support links.
- Recipe Cottage: A comprehensive list of dishes from appetizers through desserts. Also included is a recipe search and a message board.
- Recipe Source: Offers over 100 recipes for microwave dishes. Also offers selections for food preparation by region or by type.
- RecipeLand: Includes cooking information and tips, and US metric conversions.
- Recipes by Leon Brocard: A recipe database with a list of over 900 microwave dishes available. May also be searched by recipe name.
- Recipezaar: Over 300 recipes with nutritional information provided. Links to home cooking sites, and a shopping list.
- RoseWave Microwave Recipes: A large collection of microwave dishes, plus links to crafts, and other types of recipes.
- Sandi's Recipe File: An assortment of recipes, many with color photos. Links to recipe files, message board, and a kitchen shop.
- Special Flavors: A guide to cooking techniques, and recipes, plus links, a bookstore, and viewer comments.
- Sylvaqueen's Microwave Recipes for Kids: Designed for young cooks 8-14 years old. Offers links to other recipe sites and a cooking web ring.
- The Recipe Hound: A large selection of microwave dishes, plus a section dedicated to recipes using chilis, and many international recipes.
- UK Microwave Association: All recipes in this `group` are supplied by association members. Association news and information is provided.
- Welcome To My Kitchen: A list of recipes, with advice on cooking utensils, and cooking terms also provided.
- Yankee Grocery: Gravy Master offers a large assortment of dishes, divided by category, plus nutritional and holiday information.
- iVillage Cooking School-Microwave: An informative article on the use of the microwave oven plus some recipes. Also has links for a newsletter,and message board.