Search Home : Home : Cooking : Microwave
- Acorn Squash with Fruit: An offering from Jim Barrick's alcohol-free recipes. Included is a link to Jim's WebTV Recipes.
- Apple Cabbage Salad: A recipe provided by Virginia Apples. Offers more apple recipes, apple festival information, and apple facts.
- At-Home Cappuccino: Recipe serves 4, nutritional information is included. Provides a message board, food quizzes, and chat.
- Baked Apples: A recipe provided by Bob Corey's Produce Corner. Provides recipes for other cooking methods, and basic cooking information.
- Beer Bread: This recipe, from the Leon Brocard recipe site, uses self-rising flour and makes one loaf. A recipe search is available.
- Butter-Baked Pears With Fruit and Nut Stuffing: Provided by Challenge Dairy. Offers a history of the dairy and information on its products.
- Candy Bar Hot Chocolate: Includes nutritional information. Also offers other recipes, plus links for news and forums. From Detroit News.com.
- Caribbean Christmas Ring: A holiday recipe that yields up to 20 servings. A recipe search is also provided.
- Chicken Paprikash: This dish can be prepared in less than 30 minutes, and can be automatically configured for number of servings desired.
- Creative Chocolates: Make s'mores using marshmallows, graham crackers, and chocolate. Offers a database for Hershey's cookbook, plus chocolate recipes.
- Glogg: A spicy alcoholic beverage made with red wine and whiskey, served hot. Recipe as given serves one, increase proportions as desired.
- Hot Mocha Milk: From the New Deluxe Sharp Microwave Cookbook. Also provided is a recipe organizer and cooking resources links.
- Hot Spiced Milk: Made with milk, cinnamon, molasses, and whipped cream. A recipe search and links to recipes by category is included.
- Indian Delicacies: Offers recipes for rice, dal, and potatoes. Also other cooking method recipes plus information on health, spices, and regional delicacies.
- Macadamia-Orange Fudge: Courtesy of Flora's Recipe Hideout. Provides many other types of recipes plus a kitchen, a party room, and a recipe ring.
- Microwave Cooking with Recipes and Safety: Microwave cooking advice and recipes for all food types. Microwave history information, dangers and benefits of microwave cooking. Information on selected microwave technologies companies.
- Microwave Eggs: Proper methods on how to prepare them either fried, poached, scrambled, or hard cooked, from the American Egg Board eggcyclopedia.
- Microwave Gingerbread Cake: A recipe From the KSL-TV Cooking Show, plus links to other types of recipes and both KSL TV, and KSL radio.
- Microwave Peanut Brittle: A quick and easy recipe from The Peanut Van's Cooking with Peanuts. Links to peanut products and information.
- Microwave Playdough: Also offered are other recipes including baby food, information, a club, and a marketplace.
- No Bake Cookies: Cook the ingredients first, then shape the cookies. Offers links to crafts, health, gardening, holidays, and family.
- Olympic recipes: Provides a few recipes, for beef, chicken, or fish, and they all include nutritional information. No links.
- Oriental Chicken A La Microwave: Recipe from Calorie Control Council. Offers links to a healthy diet and calorie calculating information.
- Oriental Green Peas: Recipe courtesy of Healthyfood. org. Also offers 5 a day menus and information, a kid's page and more recipes.
- Picante Fish: One of Granny's recipe contest winners. Also offers contests, coupons, and many other types of recipes.
- Pineapple Cake: This cake only takes nine minutes to bake. Included is a recipe search and a link to other cake recipes.
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins: This recipe has earned a 5 star rating from viewers. Links are provided to other recipes plus family, holiday, and craft sites.
- Quick Apple Pancake: Includes variations.
- Roast Stuffed Turkey: How to prepare the holiday bird, up to 12 pounds in size. Links for poultry, main dish and appetizer recipes.
- Spicy Potato Salad: Three recipe variations, all with nutritional information provided. Provided by the Houston Chronicle.
- Sweet-sour meatballs: A recipe from Cyber Scrappies. Includes links to picnic suggestions, party favors, and Sunday brunch.
- Tater Tot Casserole: Calls for beef, Tater Tots, mushroom soup, seasoning.
- University of Arizona-Microwave Cooking: A short article with safety tips and advice from the USDA. Includes links to other food safety tips and articles.
- Venison Jerky: A recipe from the Complete Guide to Game Care and Cookery, offered by Just Recipes. Links to recipes, cookbooks, and kitchenware.
- Zesty Party Snack Mix: Basic instructions with three variations. Includes a recipe tool box, plus food and cooking resources.
This category in other languages: