Search Home : Home : Cooking : Outdoors : Barbecue and Grilling
- Abby's Kitchen Barbeque and BBQ Sauce Recipes: Recipes for BBQ seasoned dishes to be prepared indoors, collected from box tops, cans, newspapers, magazines, friends. Includes recipe for diabetic BBQ sauce.
- All Easy Cooking Grilling Recipes: Easy to prepare grilling recipes that have been collected from newspapers, magazines, box tops, and friends over the years.
- BBQ Blue: Grilling on the Barby, Australian style. Tips on how to select a grill, how to build a beach barby, and how to prepare large steaks.
- BBQ Guide: Recipes for Texas oven brisket, and rack of lamb tips. Sauces include beer beef marinade and Army style sauce. Also dry rubs, tips for spit roasting and how to cook a big steak.
- BBQ Recipes from AllRecipes.com: Broad range of recipes including pizza on the grill, Grecian pork tenderloin, Tandoori chicken, smoked turkey, chicken and beef kabobs. Visitors' rating system for recipe results.
- BBQHQ: Cooking tips and recipes. Includes filet of beef with horseradish sauce, porterhouse steak with peppercorn bourbon sauce, also pork, poultry, fish, and vegetable recipes.
- BQbyDan: Official site of Team CRK, California and Arizona award winning BBQ competitors. Extensive site with recipes, tips, photos, events, discussion `group` and info on catering.
- Back Porch: Step by step photos of preparation of BBQ ribs, beef brisket, pork shoulder and rotisserie chicken.
- BarBeQue Man: "The BarBeQue Man" Larry Gerber's home page. BBQ expert appearing on Chicago area radio and TV stations. Expert consultation and demonstration services.
- Barbecue Country Recipes: Smoked corn on the cob, beer steak, Cajun chicken, baby back ribs recipes. Instructions for cooking recipes on a gas grill.
- Barbecue Online - BBQ Recipes: Lamb, beef, pork, seafood and vegetable recipes, plus appetizers and desserts. Expansive discussion of herbs and spices.
- Barbecue Recipes from Angie: Hamburger surprise, salmon steaks with green ginger sauce, cornish hens and barbecued chili onions.
- Barbecue Recipes from Mega-Zine: From Afghan chicken to zesty basil burgers, almost 400 recipes with particular emphasis on North Carolina style BBQ
- Barbecue Sauce and Marinade Recipes: Sauces with vinegar, bourbon, chilis, molasses and coffee. Marinades with lemon and pepper for fish and foul.
- Barbecue'n On The Internet: Detailed advice for the use and care of charcoal, gas and wood burning grills. Reader's recipe collection, directory of associations. Describes championship techniques, specialty woods and cuts of meat.
- Barbecues and Grilling: About.com's comprehensive grilling `resource` site.
- Barbecues and Grilling from Top Tastes: Recipes, hints and tips from Top Tastes Magazine. Rubs, marinades, sauces, glazes and salads to serve with BBQ.
- Barbeque Recipe.com: AllRecipes.com BBQ `resource` site. Low calorie, low carb family favorites. Photo tutorials, "Daily Dish" newsletter. Submit recipes.
- Better Homes and Gardens - Better Grilling Recipes: Comprehensive collection of recipes for burgers, brats, all meats, kabobs, fish, chicken and turkey. Also grilled desserts including techniques for baking fruit crumble on the grill.
- Better Homes and Gardens: Grilling Recipes: Professionally tested recipes for cheese stuffed brauts, All-American Burgers, peanut ginger chicken, others.
- California Barbecue Association: California BBQ events, contest judging certification, food preparation safety and recipes from the Grillmaster's Corner.
- Curly Tail Smokers BBQ Cooking Team: Recipes, discussion of smoking woods and team photos.
- EB's Bar-B-Que: BBQ, smoking, outdoor cooking, and BBQ competition.
- Garry's BBQ Pit: Secrets for homemade BBQ, tips for smoking. Build your own barbeque pit and become a "Pitmaster."
- Girls At The Grill: Grilling and barbecue tips "for girls." Grilling 101, stocking your pantry, tricks and advice. Elizabeth Karmel provides recipes, suggestions on accessories, fashion and fun.
- Grilldog's: Grilling, BBQ recipes, side dishes and sauce recipes.
- Grilled Beef Guide: Guidelines and recipes for grilling beef from the test kitchens at The National Cattlemen's Beef Association.
- Grilling Recipes: Grill recipes for beef, pork, chicken and seafood.
- Grilling Seafood and Fish: BBQ grill tips for fish and shrimp. Freezing, thawing, and handling tips.
- Grilling a Whole Lamb: Complete instructions for preparing a whole lamb, based on centuries old techniques from Anatolia. Includes photos.
- HowStuffWorks: How Grills Work: Illustrated explanation of how gas grills work. Explains how charcoal is made, and the differences between liquid-propane (LP) and natural-gas grills.
- KickAssBBQ: Step by step photos, ingredients for rubs, and recipes including smoked prime rib, salmon and hors d'oeuvres.
- Kingfish BBQ: Useful articles, tips and tricks. Discussion of the "water pan" myth. Selected recipes including Jalapenos del Raton. Helpful suggestions for the beginner.
- Kingsford Products Company: Tips for charcoal grilling, FAQ's and news from the company.
- Let's Q: Extensive BBQ FAQ's, instructions for making charcoal, and photos of BBQ pits. Recipes for general purpose rub and smoked turkey.
- National Barbeque News: Includes competitions, recipes, and a place to interact.
- Outdoor Cooking and Grilling Basics: Grilling tips and safety information. Recipes include barbecued chicken and pork ribs, grill roast turkey, and grilled pork chops.
- Outdoor Grilling: Grilling safety, flavoring tips, and recipes.
- Planet Barbecue: Recipes for beginners and help on barbecuing all the year round.
- Prime Cuts Seasoning Recipe Exchange: A competition barbecue cooking team provides free step-by-step instructions and pictures for cooking pork, beef, chicken, and ribs.
- Ravnhaus Barbecue: Grilling, smoking and barbecue tips and experiences with photo descriptions. Ceramic Big Green Egg and Bandera offset techniques used.
- Recipezaar Barbecue Recipes: Search for something in particular or browse barbecue recipes by ingredient, cuisine, or course to make. Each recipe includes complete nutritional information.
- River City Rub Championship Barbecue: Barbecue enthusiast `resource` site. Recipes on pork ribs, pork butt, brisket, chicken, Cajun cooking, bbq sauce and rubs. Pictures from competitions. Correct wood used for smoking. Professional advice.
- Scolboy's Barbecue: A number of barbecue recipe links and discussion board.
- Slow Smoked Success: Dedicated to the advancement of slow smoked Texas style BBQ, with recipes, tips, humor, and business observations.
- So You Wanna Learn to Barbecue: Step by step article to teach you how to grill, including recipes.
- Southern Barbecue: Links to backyard, commercial, and competition grills, recipes, rubs, competitions, and accessories.
- Stillwater Blazathon - Oklahoma Barbeque Championship: Annual Kansas City Barbecue Society Oklahoma State Barbecue contest. Proceeds benefit Judith Karman Hospice.
- The Barbecue Hut: A selection of barbecue recipes and helpful advice on choosing grills and barbecue equipment.
- The Barbecue Source: Forum for discussion of cooking techniques, equipment advice, recipes and sauces.
- The British Barbecue Pit: Barbecuing and sausage making techniques, tips, and recipes.
- The Mexican Grill: Information on Mexican open flame grilling from about.com.
- The Smoke Ring: Directory of BBQ sites. Reports from international cooking contests, recipes and pit building instructions.
- The Virtual Weber Bullet: Barbecue related recipes, resources, and discussion.
- Tropical BBQ & Grill: Smoking and grilling tips.
- USDA Food Safety and Inspection Service - Barbecue Food Safety: Guidelines for shopping, defrosting, marinating, transporting, storing and cooking BBQ. Details safe smoking, pit roasting and grilling techniques.
- Ugly Brothers Barbeque: California-based barbecue champions provide recipes and recount barbecuing adventures.
- Wild Hog's VA Rednecks: Outdoor barbecue and slow cooking recipes.
- Yummy Barbeque BBQ Grill Recipes: Recipes include Shrimp on the Barbie, Flank Steak, and Pizza on the BBQ. Some include photos.