Search Home : Home : Cooking : Pasta : Lasagne
- Allrecipes.com Lasagne: A good selection of assorted lasagne recipes.
- Apple Lasagna: A dessert lasagna with apples, cheese and spices traditionally used in apple pie.
- Balsamic Sausage Lasagna: Balsamic vinegar adds a twist to the meaty sausage and mushroom ragu sauce used in this recipe.
- Better Homes and Gardens:Lasagna Recipes: A collection of all-time favorite lasagna recipes developed by the Better Homes and Gardens Test Kitchen.
- Bolognese Lasagna: A truly traditional recipe for Lasagna Bolognese from one of the Food TV Canada hosts, Christine Cushing.
- Canadian Living Cooks: Roasted Red Pepper Lasagna: A mix of vegetables, including roasted peppers are layered between sheets of lasagna with creamy bechamel sauce in this recipe.
- Cheesy Vegetable Lasagna: Loaded with vegetables in a rich, cheesy sauce, you will not miss meat in this dish.
- Classic Lasagna: Using turkey sausage in place of beef, and low fat cheeses, this is a healthier version of a traditional lasagna recipe.
- Crab Meat and Lobster Lasagna: Containing seafood and spinach in a creamy white sauce, this is a rich, filling lasagna.
- Creamy Mushroom Lasagna with Fresh Tomatoes: This lasagna consists of a creamy mixed mushroom sauce with layers of fresh tomatoes and pasta noodles.
- Healthy Cheese Lasagna: Recipe for a healthy cheese lasagna The Diabetic Gourmet Magazine.
- Healthy Lasagna: A low fat, healthy lasagna recipe made with whole wheat noodles, ground turkey, and reduced fat cheeses.
- I Love Pasta - Seafood Lasagne: Shrimp and scallops are used in this seafood pasta recipe.
- Italian Baked Lasagna: A traditional recipe with easy to follow cooking directions.
- Lasagna Arrabbiata: The Italian word "arrabbiata" indicates a dish with tomato sauce including a hefty measure of red pepper flakes. For spicy food lovers.
- Lasagna Bolognese: Emeril Lagasse shares his recipe for traditional Lasagna Bolognese
- Lasagna Chicken Florentine: Shredded chicken, spinach, and cheese are used in this lasagne recipe.
- Lasagna Collection: An assortment of various lasagnas including three vegetarian selections.
- Lasagna Magro: This recipe is a meatless lasagne which is commonly found in southern Italy. Ricotta and other cheeses are used in place of meat.
- Lasagna Mexicana with Corn & Peppers: Mexican ingredients add a twist to traditional lasagna. Includes sirloin steak, corn, cilantro, and Mexican cheese and spices. From Whole Foods Market.
- Lasagna Recipes at Recipezaar: A wide variety of lasagna recipes and flavors, each with nutritional analysis. Submissions accepted.
- Lasagna With Sausage And Mushroom Ragu: Made with reduced fat sausage and cheeses, this recipe creates a hearty, healthier lasagna.
- Lasagna With Zucchini and Walnuts: No-boil noodles makes this vegetable lasagna very easy to prepare in just minutes.
- Lasagne - Italian Cuisine: Traditional Italian recipes suitable for a number of occasions. Presented by About.com.
- Lasagne Recipes Index: From Rock Lobster Lasagna, to Tofu Lasagna, here are a variety of lasagne recipes to choose from.
- Lasagne Verdura: A lasagne filled with a mixture of garden vegetables and cheeses.
- Lasagne with Sausage: Lasagne with sausage, spinach and tomato cream sauce.
- Mexican Style Chicken Lasagna: A nice way to blend two dishes, and it is much lower in fat than traditional lasagna.
- Mushroom Pesto Lasagna: A unique recipe that uses a creamy bechamel sauce, and a pesto sauce instead of the traditional tomato sauce.
- Passover Eggplant Lasagna: This recipe uses matzah in place of traditional egg noodles with eggplant and tomato sauce in this non-traditional lasagna.
- Polenta Lasagna: Layers of creamy polenta are used in place of egg pasta noodles in this unusual meatless lasagna.
- Pumpkin and Coriander Lasagne: Lasagne recipe layered with pumpkin, seasonings in a white sauce.
- Ricotta and Basil Lasagna: A white lasagne made simply with cheese and seasonings.
- Sausage, Ricotta and Mozzarella Lasagne: A hearty lasagne recipe from Gourmet magazine.
- Seafood Lasagna: Fresh pasta layers blanket two different sauces which are topped with mixed seafood and sauteed spinach in this colorful recipe that is perfect for entertaining.
- Seafood Lasagne: A lasagne recipe consisting of assorted seafood with a white sauce.
- Seafood Lasagne by Harbeam: A lasagne recipe comprising a tomato based sauce and mixed seafood.
- Sicilian Eggplant Lasagne: Chef Aldonze-Luiz presents his own version of low fat Sicilian lasagne.
- Smoked Sausage Lasagna: A make ahead breakfast or brunch entree, with an interesting twist on traditional lasagna.
- Spinach Lasagna Val d'Aosta: A northern Italian recipe containing Fontina cheese in place of Mozzarella.
- Spinach and Mushroom Lasagna Roll-ups with Gorgonzola Cream Sauce: Rolls of lasagna noodles are stuffed with mushrooms, spinach and ricotta cheese, and topped with a Gorgonzola cheese sauce; from Food Network.
- Tofu Lasagna: Two recipes for meatless lasagnas using tofu in place of meat.
- Turkey Vegetable Lasagna: A lighter version of the traditional lasagna recipe combining turkey with assorted vegetables.
- Tuscan Lasagne: A traditional recipe for a typical Tuscan lasagne.
- Vegan Lasagna: Lasagna containing no eggs or cheese for those following a vegan diet.
- Viking Recipes - Sausage and Mushroom Lasagna: Sausage, mushrooms, garlic, fresh chopped rosemary, dried thyme, beef broth, white wine and whipping cream make a spicy sauce for this easy lasagna recipe.
- Wild Mushroom Lasagna: A mix of wild mushrooms are layered between fresh pasta and creamy cheese sauce to make this lasagna.