Search Home : Home : Cooking : Pizza : Dessert
- Apple-Pineapple Dessert Pizza from CooksRecipes.com: Made with canned refrigerated pizza crust, crushed pineapple, apple pie filling, sharp cheddar cheese, and dried apricots.
- Banana Peanut Butter Brownie Pizza: From Cajun Recipes, this requires packaged brownie mix, cream cheese, sugar, creamy peanut butter, bananas, peanuts, semisweet chocolate, and butter.
- Banana Split Brownie Pizza: Published in Country Woman Magazine, this recipe requires shortening, butter or margarine, baking cocoa, sugar, eggs, vanilla, flour, baking powder, salt for the crust. This base is topped with a combination of cream cheese, sugar, pineapple tidbits, banana slices, strawberries, pecans, and semisweet chocolate.
- Banana Split-Brownie Pizza: Requires packaged brownie mix, pineapple tidbits, sugar, cream cheese, chopped pecans, and semisweet chocolate.
- Blueberry Dessert Pizza Recipe: Made with white cake mix, quick cooking oats, and blueberry fruit filling.
- Chocolate Banana Pizza: The dough is made from packaged sugar cookie dough, garnish is made with peanut butter, cream cheese, brown sugar, and vanilla on top of which are sliced bananas are arranged, sprinkled with cinnamon sugar, drizzle of chocolate syrup, and chopped nuts. From Cookin American Way.
- Chocolate Chip Pizza from RecipeSource: Originally from the Philadelphia Inquirer this recipe is made with white and brown sugar, margarine, peanut butter, vanilla, egg, and flour, and decorated with miniature marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- Chocolate Chip and Dried Fruit Pizza from RecipeSource: Taken from Pillsbury Classic Cookbooks Appetizers & Snacks, this recipe is made with chocolate chip cookie dough, diced dried fruit bits, orange juice, marmalade, coconut, and vanilla flavored candy.
- Chocolate Cookie Pizza from Allrecipes: Crust made with semisweet chocolate chips, butter, brown and white sugar, vanilla, egg, flour and baking soda, decorated with pecan halves, candi-coated milk chocolate pieces, flaked coconut, topped with white chocolate drizzles. Recipe rated and reviewed.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pizza: Includes topping variations; from What's Cooking America.
- Chocolate Pizza: This variation is made with white almond bark, semi-sweet chocolate bits, mini marshmallows, salted peanuts, Rice Krispies, and coconut, and red or green candied cherries for decoration.
- Chocolate Pizza: Made with semi-sweet chocolate chips, white almond bark, marshmallows, crisp rice cereal, peanuts, red maraschino cherries, green maraschino cherries, and coconut.
- Chocolate Pizza: Recipe prepared with refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough, semisweet chocolate chips, walnuts, and one can coconut pecan frosting.
- Chocolate Pizza from Allrecipes: Recipe rated and reviewed, made with semisweet chocolate chips shortening, flour, white sugar, eggs, and baking powder.
- Chocolate Pizza from I Love Chocolate: Sample recipe from the book by Stephanie Zonis, a chocolate crust is decorated with three or four types of toppings from M&Ms to peanut butter chips, or fruit, and is topped with a white chocolate sauce.
- Chocolate Pizza from Morten's Recipe Collection: Made with semi-sweet chocolate chips, shortening, flour, white sugar, eggs, and baking powder, decorated with favorite candies.
- Chocolate Pizza from RecipeSource: Made with white and semi-sweet chocolate, peanuts, marshmallows, rice crispy cereal, coconut, and red and white candied cherries.
- Chocolate Strawberry Pizza: This recipe is made with refrigerated pizza dough, cream cheese, chocolate syrup, confectioners' sugar, chocolate chips and fresh strawberries, plus whipped cream and sprinkles for decorating.
- Dessert Pizza: Sliced fruit and creamy whipped topping over a tender cookie crust. Kiwi and peaches may also be added if desired.
- Dessert Pizza from Zoom TV: Recipe using store bought sugar cookie dough, cream cheese, and any kind of fruit slices.
- Dessert Pizzas from RecipeSource: Selection of over a dozen recipes such as peachy, tiramisu, blueberries, mixed berries, raspberry almond kiss, pistachio cream, and apple.
- Fanciful Fruit Pizza from Pillsbury: Made with refrigerated sugar cookie dough, cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, peaches, strawberries, blueberries, and marmalade for glazing. Takes 20 minutes to prepare and is ready in less than two hours.
- Flaming Banana Pizza (Pizza de Banana em Fogo): Yeast based crust with a topping made of butter, bananas, brown sugar or honey, cinnamon, and rum for flaming.
- Fruit Pizza for a Crowd: The secret of this recipe is to arrange the fruit in an attractive pattern. Recipe requires one package sugar cookie dough, strawberries and any other favorite fruit, vanilla instant pudding, skim milk, and light cream cheese.
- Fruit Pizza from Allrecipes: Rated 5 stars and reviewed by over 50 users the crust is made with butter, sugar, egg, flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, and salt, and the topping with cream cheese, sugar and vanilla, on top of which are placed slices of any favorite fruit.
- Fruit Pizza from Allrecipes: The dough is made from packaged refrigerated sugar cookie dough, the filling with cream cheese and frozen whipped topping. Strawberries or other favorite fruits are arranged on top, and covered with a glaze made of white sugar, salt, cornstarch, orange juice, lemon juice, water, and orange zest.
- Marshmallow Chocolate Pizza from The Fun Place: Recipe made with semi-sweet chocolate chips, white almond bark, marshmallows, crispy rice cereal, peanuts, decorated with red and green maraschino cherries, and coconut.
- Martha's Fruit Pizza: Dessert made with a sugar cookie crust, cream cheese, bananas, strawberries, grapes, pineapple, and topped with a citrus glaze.
- Mixed Berry Dessert Pizza Recipe: Made from a pre-baked dessert pizza shell, ricotta cheese, confectioners' sugar, almonds and almond extract, mixed berries, and seedless raspberry jam.
- Peanut-Butter-Banana Brownie Pizza: Based on a packaged brownie mix, this recipe also requires cream cheese, sugar, creamy peanut butter, bananas, peanuts, and semisweet chocolate.
- Rocky Road Pizza: Quick recipe made with reduced fat brownie mix, marshmallow cream, semisweet chocolate chips, and walnuts.
- Sweet Pizzas from RecipeSource: A list of 50 pizza recipes such as blueberry, apple crisp, peach, fruit, cherry cookie, Oreo, mixed berries, raspberry almond kiss, cherry cheese streusel, pineapple cream cheese, chocolate, and apple, to only name a few.
- Tiramisu Dessert Pizza: Made with mascarpone cheese, confectioners' sugar, espresso, cocoa, and fresh raspberries, this recipe was taken from Pizza Today, June 1992.
- Tiramisu Dessert Pizza Recipe: Made on either of a few suggestions of crusts, mascarpone cheese, eggs, espresso coffee, and fresh raspberries.
- Yummy Fruit Pizza from Allrecipes: The crust of this pizza is made with butter, marshmallows, and crisp rice cereal. Cream cheese, confectioner's sugar and cocoa are blended together for the filling, on top of which are placed strawberries, banana slices, and kiwi slices all glazed with apricot jam, then topped with whipped heavy cream.