Search Home : Home : Cooking : Quick and Easy
- Aali's Easy Cooking: Simple and easy to prepare everyday, diet, and holiday recipes in a searchable database.
- Aaron's Easy Recipes: Selection of chicken, beef, and vegetable recipes.
- Absolute Recipes: Quick & Easy Recipes: Small collection of easy dishes.
- Balance on a Budget: Quick, healthy weekly menus of low-cost meals. Registration required.
- Busy Cooks at About.com: For those who want to provide great meals without spending a lot of time in the kitchen.
- Can't Boil Water: Recipes organized by difficulty, food type, and region.
- Chez Eric: Quick recipes, tips, and tricks.
- Cooking 101: Twenty lessons for beginner cooks.
- Cooking By Numbers: Selecting ingredients desired will yield a selection of recipes with cooking instructions.
- Cooking Low-fat: Quick and easy recipes for low fat cooking. Free weekly updates.
- Cuisine for Fun: Easy to prepare recipes with photos.
- Easy Skillet Recipes: Fast and easy skillet meals, and a few desserts.
- Family Meals: Quick and easy meals for moms with busy schedules.
- Jon's Recipes: Quick recipes for world cuisine with color photos.
- Just Tell Me What to Cook: Quick and easy recipes that use healthy ingredients. Includes weekly meal planner.
- Karen's Country Kitchen: Simple recipes and hints for busy cooks.
- Michelle's Kitchen: Small collection of recipes for quick and easy soups, casseroles, appetizers, and snacks.
- Premiere Cuisine: Quick and easy recipes. Entrees, side dishes, dips, salads, and desserts. Low-fat suggestions and recipes available.
- Queen Can-ivore's Too Easy Recipes: Easy and quick recipes using packaged and/or five or less ingredients; updated weekly.
- Quick -N- Easy from Razzle Dazzle Recipes: Entrees, side dishes, dips, salads, and desserts. Recipes to help get dinner on the table in 30 minutes or less.
- Quick Cooking Recipes: Several delicious dinner ideas that can be prepared within an hour.
- Quick Recipes at Campusaccess.com: Particularly good recipes for anyone on a tight budget, with even less time. Geared towards students.
- Quick and Easy Recipes: A collection of quick dishes.
- Quick and Healthy Recipes: Search through iVillage for recipes requiring under 5 ingredients, and take less than 20 minutes to make.
- Quick and Healthy Recipes at Minutemeal.com: Complete menus for home cooked meals you can prepare in 20 minutes. Recipes change weekly. Free weekly newsletter.
- Recipes To Go - Recipes with Five Ingredients or Less: All recipes are five ingredients or less, excluding water, salt and pepper.
- Recipes for Dinner in an Instant at Allrecipes.com: Includes recipes for quick and delicious meals, updated every Friday. The "advanced" search feature allows you to search for recipes based on what you have in your pantry.
- Student Recipes: Quick and easy recipe ideas for the lazy student.
- Terri's Kitchen: Quick & easy recipes, handy tips & tools, hosting a Show in Hartford area & north central Connecticut.
- The Practical Pantry: From speedy desserts to hearty main dishes.
- The Virtual Chef - Recipes and Cooking Instructions: Small collection with photos. Includes preparation and cooking times.
- Time Trimmers: Breakfast, lunch, dinner, kids meals, dip and dessert recipes.
- Time-Saving Entrees for the Working Woman: Time-saving recipes for breads, casseroles, desserts, meats, stir-fry, and vegetable dishes. Very little preparation is required. Cooking times vary from 15 minutes to 1 hour.
- Toaster Oven Cooking: Janey-T's Toaster Oven Recipes contains wonderful recipes, most taking less than thirty minutes to prepare.
- Virginia's Kitchen: Quick, convenient recipes, including turkey chili and artichoke pasta.
- What'z Cookin': A collection of recipes from appetizers to desserts.
- Working Moms' Internet Refuge: A collection of quick, easy, and healthy recipes for busy parents.