Search Home : Home : Cooking : Sandwiches : Spreads and Fillings
- Antipasto Spread: Made with mushrooms, artichoke hearts, olives, green pepper and celery.
- Artichoke Sandwich Spread: Made with artichoke hearts, mayonnaise, and Parmesan cheese.
- Banana Butter: Recipe calling for bananas, sugar, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Basil Lime Mayonnaise: Made with fresh basil and limes.
- Blueberry Cheese Spread: Made with blueberries and cream cheese.
- Brandied Cheddar Spread: Cheddar cheese mixed with brandy or bourbon.
- Buttery Blue Cheese Spread with Walnuts: Made with cream cheese, butter, blue cheese, walnuts, and chives. Served with sliced apples and pears.
- Carrot Sandwich Spread: Made with cream cheese, oleo, carrots, onion, and green olives.
- Chapman's Mayonnaise: Made with egg yolks, oil, lemon, and tarragon vinegar.
- Cheesy Vegetable Spread: Farmer cheese mixed with yogurt, apple, carrot, pecans, and currants.
- Chick Pea Garlic Spread: Recipe calling for eggplant, garlic, and chick peas.
- Chicken Apple Sandwich Spread: Chicken mixed with apple, cucumber, and cashews.
- Cocoa Cinnamon Spread: Made with butter, powdered sugar, cocoa, and cinnamon.
- Coconut-Cranberry Cheese Spread: Made with cream cheese, whole-berry cranberry sauce, and flaked coconut.
- Crab Spread: A simple oven recipe made with cream cheese, crabmeat, and horseradish.
- Cranberry Apple Spread: Recipe using cranberries, apple, sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Cranberry Orange Spread: Made with cranberries and orange juice.
- Crunchy Cucumber Spread: Made with cream cheese, sour milk, and cucumber.
- Cucumber Sandwich Filling: Made with cream cheese, horseradish, sour cream, and cucumber.
- Currant, Pine Nut, and Chevre Spread: Made with goat cheese, Creme de Cassis, currants and pine nuts.
- Curried Chicken Sandwich Spread: Full recipe using canned chicken, sour cream, pineapple, celery, and currants.
- Deviled Ham Spread: Minced ham mixed with habanero chili, worcestershire sauce and mayonnaise.
- Egg-Cheese Spread: Made with hard-cooked eggs, Cheddar cheese, salt and pepper.
- Festive Crab Spread: Made with crab, cream cheese, and almonds.
- Goat Cheese Spread: Goat cheese mixed with garlic and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Ham or Turkey Sandwich Spread: A sweet and spicy recipe with sesame seeds and ginger.
- Hawaiian Coconut Spread: Recipe using cream cheese, preserves and coconut.
- Hawaiian Ham Spread: Made with ham, pineapple, and brown sugar.
- Hazelnut Butter: Toasted hazelnuts mixed in a food processor with confectioners' sugar and vegetable oil.
- Hot Crab, Artichoke and Jalapeño Spread: Made with crabmeat, jalapeno pepper, artichokes, and Parmesan cheese.
- I Love Marmite: Articles and FAQ about Marmite from a devoted fan who also directs Marmite haters to appropriate information.
- Jalapeno Mustard: Made with coriander and mustard seeds, garlic, jalapeno peppers, and wine.
- Martha's Rye Spread: Corned beef mixed with sour cream, onion, and parsley.
- Mayonnaise: Basic recipe using oil, egg, lemon juice, and vinegar.
- Mayonnaise Dressing: Recipe using egg yolk, oil, lemon juice, and paprika..
- Mite Comparison: Compares Vegemite, Marmite, and Vegemite.
- Old fashioned Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwich Filling: Peanut butter mixed with cream and banana pulp.
- Olive Sandwich Spread: Cream cheese mixed with green olives and pecans.
- Olive and Nut Spread: Made with chopped black and green olives, pecan, and mayonnaise.
- Olive-Caper Spread: Kalamata olives mixed with basil, capers, and garlic.
- Peanut Butter Sunshine Spread: Peanut butter mixed with orange juice and raisins.
- Peanut Butter Tofu Spread: Tofu mixed in a blender with penut butter, banana, raisins, and sunflower seeds.
- Peanutty Baconwiches Spread: Peanut butter mixed with tomato, crushed bacon and sweet pickle relish.
- Pecan Butter Spread: Made with pecans, brie cheese, cream cheese, and sherry.
- Pimento Cheese Spread: A spicy spread that includes cloves, cayenne powder and sharp cheddar cheese.
- Raspberry Mint Honey Spread: Made with honey, canned red raspberries, and fresh mint leaves.
- Ricotta Cheese Spread: Made with Ricotta cheese, orange juice, raisins, and nuts. May use fresh raspberries or cherries for variation.
- Roasted Red Pepper Spread: Made with peppers, garlic, and olive oil.
- Sandwich Filling Ideas: An assortment of ingredients to use in sandwiches.
- Sandwich Relish: Made with pimento, celery, dill pickle, and mayonnaise.
- Savory Egg Filling: Sauteed onions and tomatoes are mixed with scrambled eggs.
- Seafood Spread: Recipe using canned crab, sweet pickles, and salad dressing. May use tuna or shrimp for variation.
- Shrimp Spread: Made with cream cheese and canned shrimp.
- Shrimp Spread: Cream cheese mixed with shrimp, horseradish, lemon juice and green onions.
- Shrimp with Spicy Black Bean Spread: Black bean soup mixed with lime juice, jalapeno, shrimp, and cilantro.
- Smoked Fish Spread: Made with smoked fish, onion, celery, garlic, and mayonnaise.
- Smoked Oyster Spread: Made with cream cheese, worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, and chopped oysters.
- Smoked Salmon Spread: Made with cream cheese, canned salmon, green onions, and liquid smoke.
- Spam Sandwich Filling: Ground spam is mixed with onion, green pepper and Cheez Whiz.
- Stilton and Watercress Spread from GourmetSleuth: Recipe includes cream cheese, green onions, butter, and walnuts. Spread on crackers or baguette slices.
- The Guardian: 'It must be spread thinly. T-h-i-n-l-y...': Laura Barton expounds on 100 years of her beloved Marmite. This site does not include recipes.
- The Marmite FAQ: Vaorious useful and trivial information about marmite.
- The Marmite Story: History, nutrition facts, ads and trivia.
- Tofu Sandwich Spreads: Presents recipes for Curred Tofu Salad, Gingered Tofu Peanut Spread, and Vegetarian Sandwich Spread.
- Tuna Fish Sandwich Filling: Made with canned tuna, Cheddar cheese, and sweet pickles.
- Tuna Salad Filling: Recipe using canned tuna, celery, and onion.
- Turkey Sandwich Filling: Made with cooked turkey, cream cheese, and pickle relish.
- Unilever UK: Marmite: Case studies, consumer trends and press releases revolving around Marmite.
- Vegetable Sandwich Filling: Made with carrots, cucumber, onion, green pepper, and cream cheese.
- Vegetarian Sandwich Filling: Made with canned corn, tomatoes, onion, broccoli, carrots, and cauliflower.
- Walnut Paste: Made with walnuts, parmesan, and galic. May be used for sandwich fingers, to fill celery sticks, or spread on toast.
- Watermelon Butter: Made with melon rind, sugar, and lemon or wintergreen flavoring.
- Whipped Cream Cheese Recipes: Recipes for Maple Cream Cheese, Marlmalade, and Honey Cream Cheese.
- Zucchini Spread: Made with zucchini, cheddar cheese, and walnuts. May be served with crackers or raw vegetables.