Search Home : Home : Cooking : Sauces, Dips, Gravies, and Toppings
- Absolute Recipes: Sauces Recipes: Recipes include Pico De Gallo, Horseradish Sauce, and Plum Sauce.
- Aioli (Garlic Sauce) by GourmetSleuth: How to make this classic French sauce including tips on how to repair and flavor variations.
- Arby's Sauce: Recipe for this popular condiment.
- Avacado Dip: Made with avacado, tomato, red onions, lemon juice, tabasco, and sour cream.
- Butters and Spreads: Sweet and savory recipes from Hugs's Homehearth such as maple butter, honey orange butter, apricot nut spread, blueberry cheese spread, jalapeno mustard, pecan butter spread, and mayonnaises.
- Caramel Sauce from RecipeSource: A Vietnamese recipe which can be used as a marinade for strips of beef, chicken or pork, or used in Satay recipes. Made with sugar, Nuoc mam (Vietnamese fish sauce), shallots, and freshly ground pepper.
- Chaucer's Sauce: A sauce from Bargetto Winery, made with Chaucer's dessert wine, to be served on fish or chicken.
- Cocktail Sauce: Simple recipe using horseradish and chili sauce.
- Condiments and Sauces: Collection of recipes for sauces, marinades, condiments, and seasonings at Toptaste.com.
- Cooking.com: Instructions to make Salmoriglio (Sicilian sauce), Caribbean seasoning sauce with herbs and garlic, and plum, apricot, Carolina, and Texas barbecue sauces.
- Diana's Kitchen: Listing of sauces, seasonings, and a variety of condiments.
- Dip Recipes: Three simple recipes made with cream cheese, and garlic and olives, chilli sauce, or pepper jelly, from the makers of Cassava Chips.
- Dip and Dressing Recipes at iChef: Large collection of dip and dressing recipes, alphabetically indexed.
- Dips and Spreads from RecipeSource: Collection of over 1000 various dips and spreads, from sweet to fiery hot.
- Dips from CDKitchen: Large selection of dips and spreads including sweet, layered, guacamole, seafood, and fondue.
- Fabulous Foods: Tips and directions for making sauces, gravies, and dips.
- Goodnuke.com: Carolyn Dodson's simple microwave gravy made with melted margarine, flour, chicken broth, soy sauce, celery salt, and black pepper.
- Guacamole Recipes from RecipeSource: Over 50 various ways of making this popular dip, with or without avocados.
- Healthy Dip Recipes: Collection of dips, including black bean, garlic, and guacamole from InnerSelf Magazine.
- History of Sauces: History of sauces including Aioli, Béarnaise sauce, Béchamel sauce, Chasseur sauce, Hollandaise sauce, Mayonnaise, and Newburg sauce. By Linda Stradley at What's Cooking America.
- Hollandaise Sauce by GourmetSleuth: How to make this classic sauce including tips on how to repair a sauce that curdles or separates.
- Home and Hearth: A small collection of sauces, including pineapple-mint for lamb, shrimp cocktail, and tomato curry.
- Houston's Spinach and Artichoke Dip: Hot, creamy dip served with tortilla chips.
- Just Good Food: The Global Gourmet's recipe for classic pan gravy with a mushroom variation.
- Maple Barbecue Sauce: May be used with beef, pork or poultry. Includes nutritional information.
- Marinade Recipes: Marinades for beef, chicken, turkey, fish, and vegetables.
- Marinades from Hugs's Homeheart: Recipes to use with beef and a tangy version for any meat.
- Peanut Butter Dip: This recipe is made to be used with vegetables.
- Pizza Dip: Serve with melba toast, crackers, or chips.
- Recipezaar: Extensive sauce and condiment collection, including nutritional information.
- Sauce Recipes from Hugs's Homehearth: Various sauces including cocktail, egg, vegetable, and scallion sauce, and recipes for various consistencies using pre-packaged mixes.
- Sauce Recipes from Allrecipes.com: Recipes for barbeque, dessert, beef, poultry, pork, seafood, and vegetarian sauces. Also pasta sauces including white, red, vegetarian, and meat.
- Sauce Robert from GourmetSleuth: Recipe based on a basic brown sauce. Includes information on preparing a roux and clarified butter.
- Sauce and Marinade Recipes at iChef: Large collection of sauce and marinade recipes, alphabetically indexed.
- Sauce recipes from Cooks.com: A searchable collection of sauce recipes.
- Sauces and Seasonings: A large collection of sauces, dressings, and seasonings.
- Sauces from RecipeSource: Extensive listing of recipes for many various types of sauce.
- Sour Cream & Chives Dip: Quick recipe calling for sour cream, chives, and lemon juice.
- Starburst: A vegan yeast gravy.
- Tartar Sauce from Allrecipes: A simple sauce for deep fried seafood, which can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- The Recipe Hound: A collection of sauces and gravies from Steve Mason.
- Traveler's Choice Cookbook: A collection of sauces, dips, toppings, gravies, spreads, and dressings.
- Vegan Gravy: Recipe made with vegetables, herbs and spices, white flour, nutritional yeast, cornstarch, and soy sauce. From Boutell.com.
- Vietnam Sauces: Nuoc Cham (chili sauce), Nuoc Leo (peanut sauce), lemongrass marinade, and a dipping sauce for pork sticks.
- Wellness Center: Scroll down screen for a listing of modified sauces, dips and dressings, including dilly ranch dip, baked potato topping, and barbecue sauce.