Search Home : Home : Cooking : Soups and Stews : Fish and Seafood : Mixed and Chowder : Cioppino
- Abalone Cioppino: Made with abalone, whitefish, clams or mussels, and prawns or crab.
- California Cioppino: This calls for clams, mussels, halibut, prawns and crab. Complete nutritional information is provided.
- Cheesy Cioppino: Recipe calling for lobster, shrimp, Italian sausage, and Jarlsberg cheese.
- Cioppino: Made with crabs, clams, shrimp, scallops, and scrod.
- Cioppino: Made with fish, shrimp, clams, tomatoes, and white wine.
- Cioppino: Made in a slow cooker using bass, clams, shrimp, lobster, and crab.
- Cioppino: Made with bass, shrimp, clams, crab, mushrooms, and tomatoes.
- Cioppino: Made using white fish, clams, crabs, and shrimp.
- Cioppino (Italian Fish Chowder): A full recipe using fish, clams, and shrimp.
- Crab Cioppino: Full recipe using crab, mussels, shrimp, and clams, makes four servings.
- Crawdad Gumbo: Recipe featuring crawdads, salt pork, onion, okra, corn, tomatoes, cayenne.
- Easy Cioppino: Recipe calling for crab legs, fish, and clams. From Recipe Source.
- Fisherman's Cioppino: Made with shrimp or scallops, tomato, and wine. From Recipe Source.
- Florida Style Cioppino: Full and simple recipe using clams, shrimp and swordfish, making four servings.
- Genuine Cioppino: Multi-step recipe using bass, shrimp, mussels, clams, limpets, octopus, lobster, scallops, halibut cheeks, and crab.
- Lee's Cioppino: Clams, shrimp and crab in this recipe that also freezes. Nutritional information provided.
- Northwest Cioppino: Made with fish fillets, tomatoes, chicken broth, and white wine. From Recipe Source.
- Orange-Fennel Cioppino: A full recipe using lobster, halibut, shrimp, scallops, clams, and mussels.
- San Francisco-style Cioppino: Offers a full recipe using clams, shrimp, and crab.
- Seattle-Style Cioppino: Made with mussels, red snapper, shrimp, crab, and calamari.
- Udon Seafood Cioppino with Smoky Dashi Broth and Spiraled Fish Cake: Full, multi-step recipe using fish, mussels, and clams.
- Will's Crockpot Cioppino: Recipe suggests using personal preferences as to which seafoods to add.