Search Home : Home : Cooking : Soups and Stews : Fish and Seafood : Shellfish : Crayfish
- Arnaud's Crawfish Bisque: Made with crawfish, onion, and tomatoes.
- Backyard Crawfish Boil Soup: Make from scratch or use leftovers from a crawfish boil.
- Beer Cheese and Crawfish Soup: Recipe using crawfish, heavy cream, and beer.
- Brett Favre's Crawfish Etoufee: Recipe using crawfish, bell pepper, onion, cream of mushroom soup, and canned tomatoes with green chiles. From the NFL Family Cookbook.
- Broccoli Crawfish Cheese Soup: A rich soup made with crawfish, chicken broth, broccoli, canned soups, milk, and cheddar cheese.
- Corn and Crawfish Soup: Recipe calling for crawfish, canned corn, potato soup, and Provolone cheese.
- Crawfish Bisque: Recipe calling for crawfish, onion, and tomatoes.
- Crawfish Bisque: Made with crawfish, onions, bell pepper, garlic, and shellfish stock. May be adjusted to serve as a soup or as an etouffee. Includes directions for stuffed crawfish heads.
- Crawfish Chowder: Recipe calling for crawfish, butter, canned soups, corn, cream cheese, and heavy cream.
- Crawfish Etouffe: Recipe calling for crawfish, onion, red pepper flakes, Tabasco sauce, and chicken broth.
- Crawfish Etouffee: Recipe using crawfish, onions, bell pepper, garlic, and butter. Includes details on quantiies to adjust when cooking more crawfish.
- Crawfish Etouffee: Recipe using crawfish, butter, onions, paprika, and chicken bouillon. From Prejean's Cajun Restaurant in Lafayette, Louisiana.
- Crawfish Etouffee: Made with crawfish, onion, bell pepper, and tomatoes. Includes directions to make a roux.
- Crawfish Etouffee: Recipe using crawfish, crawfish fat, butter, onion, and lemon slices.
- Crawfish Etouffee Ii: Made with crawfish meat, crawfish fat, garlic, and onions. Served with rice.
- Crawfish Etouffee Supreme: Recipe using crawfish, onions, chicken broth, and Tabasco. Served over rice.
- Crawfish Etouffee/McIlhenny: Recipe using crawfish, crawfish fat, butter, onion, green pepper, and celery. From The Tabasco Cookbook.
- Crawfish Soup: Simple recipe using crawfish and tomato soup.
- Crawfish Étouffée: Four recipes, using a roux or not, and using tomato or not. All served over rice. From The Gumbo Pages.
- Crayfish Etouffee: Made with crayfish, tomatoes, fish stock, seasonings, and Louisiana Hot Sauce. May substitute shrimp for the crayfish. From The Whole Chile Pepper Book.
- Franks Place Crawfish 'etouff'ee: Recipe calling for tomatoes, crayfish, onions, cayenne pepper, and fish stock.