Search Home : Home : Cooking : Soups and Stews : World Cuisines : Asian
- Aash-e Shalgham: With turnip, rice, meat, split peas, mint, and turmeric.
- Adrak: Adjustable recipe for a clear soup, at Yumyum.
- Arroz Caldo Con Pollo (Rice Chicken Soup): A full Filipino recipe using fish sauce, at Duyan.
- Cantonese Seafood Soup: Uses sole fillets and offers full nutritional information.
- Chinese Soup Recipes: A collection of more than 50 recipes, at RecipeSource.
- Clear Japanese Soup: Basic fast recipe makes six servings, at RecipeSource.
- Dashi (Basic Soup Stock): Simple and fast recipe, at RecipeSource.
- Ginger Meatball and Watercress Soup: Presents a full recipe serving ten, at RecipeSource.
- Hot and Sour Seafood Soup (Thai): A full recipe making six servings, at RecipeSource.
- Indian Soups: Recipes in Hindi and English. Traditional soups, exotic recipes, cooking tips, and glossary, at Recipedelights.
- Indian style chicken soup: Soup made of chicken pieces, broth, and green chilli sauce.
- Indian style sweet corn soup: A creamy soup made from corn on the cob.
- Misua (Noodle Soup): Simple Filipino using chicken and eggs, at Duyan.
- My Porridge: Cooking of porridges. In Japanese and English.
- Picadillo (Ground Beef Soup): Simple full Filipino dish using pork, potatoes and tomatoes, at Duyan.
- Soup and Stew Recipes: A collection of authentic Chinese recipes.
- Soya Soups: Soya recipes; Indian, Chinese and South Indian, at Ruchihealth.
- Thai Coconut Chicken Soup: Recipe for a hot and spicy soup, at Pepperfool.
- Thai Garlic Soup: A light first course that can either precede an entree or be a small meal by itself.
- Thai Prawn Soup with Lemongrass Tom Yum Goong: Classic piquant soup recipe, at TRecipeBookOnline.
- Thai Tomato Soup: A simple and basic recipe.
- The Chinese Chef's Won Ton Soup: Full recipe using shrimp; serves eight, at Lisa's Cooking Cache.
- Vegetable Sour Soups: A small collection of different recipes.
- Watercress Soup with Snakehead and Duck Gizzard: Basic instructions for this Asian dish, made with snakehead (a type of fish) and candied dates.
- Won Ton Soup: A full recipe making ten to twelve servings, at Therecipebox.
- Won Ton Soup: Presents a full recipe making four servings with nutrition information.
- Won Ton Soup: Simple basic recipe, at Estelledesign.
- Won Ton Soup: Presents full basic recipe, at Lisa's Cooking Cache.
- Won-Ton Soup: Requires a lot of time time and a lot of ingredients.
- Wonton Soup: Full recipe making four servings, at 24hourfitness.