Search Home : Home : Cooking : Soups and Stews : World Cuisines : European : French
- Beef Burgundy: Scaleable recipe including nutritional analysis for a stew from France containing boneless beef chucks and brandy, at Recipezaar.
- French Beef Stew: A hearty stew, may be served with warm crusty French Bread.
- French Cream of Lettuce Soup: Soupe de Laitue; a full recipe.
- French Lamb Stew: Recipes using lamb chops, white beans, tomatoes, and wine.
- French Market Bean Soup: Uses a large assortment of dried beans.
- French Market Soup Mix: Uses dried peas and beans, with directions for preparing soup.
- French Meatball Soup: Uses rice, ground beef, and beef broth. Offers both microwave and stove-top directions and nutritional information.
- French Meatball Soup: Basic recipe making one serving, at Recipesource.
- French Onion Soup with Coke: Recipe using beef broth, coke, and four cups of onions.
- French Rabbit Stew: A basic recipe to serve four, at RecipeSource.
- French Soup Recipe Collection: Collection of French soup recipes including Truffle Soup Elysée and Seafood Soup, from About.com.
- French Stew: Recipe using beef, burgundy, carrots, and green olives.
- Granny Pantke's French Beans Stew: Made with beef, green beans, and seasonings.
- Jamie's French Restaurant's Cold Avocado Soup A La Sylvia: Full recipe with chili powder and heavy cream makes two servings, at RecipeSource.
- Leek and Potato Soup: Classic base of many French soups, at RecipeSource.
- Matelote: Recipe for a French fish chowder using eel, mushrooms, and wine.
- Pattianne's Country Kitchen: Variety of recipes featuring Pattianne's French Onion Soup. [Site in extended screen format.]
- Ratatouille (French Vegetable Stew): Made with vegetables and herbs.
- Roasted Garlic/Chicken Soup: Made with garlic, chicken breast, and wine.
- Soup in France: Chapter II from Colette's Best Recipes: A Book of French Cookery.