Search Home : Home : Cooking : Special Diets : Low Fat
- 3 Fat Chicks on a Diet: Several hundred recipes, from appetizers to desserts, plus a message board, a diet guide, and dieting resources.
- A Healthy Tomorrow Recipe Index: A good sized list of recipes. Also included are links to Loma Linda University information.
- Anita's Low Fat Recipes: Sorted by category, percentage of fat, nutritional information, and name. Many include photos of the prepared dish.
- Anita's Tried & True Lowfat Recipes: Hundreds of healthy recipes, with new tested entries added every week.
- Better Recipes: Including meal, side dish, dessert, and kids recipes.
- Bitsy's Kitchen Lowfat Recipes: A collection that includes appetizers, main entrees, and desserts. Offers a large selection of food and related categories.
- Body Break Online: Healthy recipes, plus information on speed training, nutrition, exercise, and related products.
- Cafe Creosote Low Fat Recipes: A collection both tasty sounding and healthy. Also offers a cooking guide, a Farmer's Market link, a news board, and restaurant information.
- Calorie Control Council: Information on cutting calories and fat in the diet, achieving and maintaining a healthy weight, plus favorite low calorie reduced fat recipes.
- Chef Frank's Lite Cuisine: Includes many recipes made for Weight Watchers 123 system, but suitable for anyone. Offers cooking tips, and a recipe web ring.
- Cooking Light: Most recipes are low-fat or low-calorie versions of more sinful concoctions. Links to menus and meal planning, healthy life, and community.
- Deb's Low Fat Recipes: A good selection that includes desserts, also a message board and a food and recipe chat.
- Diana Mirkin's Healthy Recipes: Recipes featuring whole grains, beans, vegetables, fruits and interesting seasonings. Based on DASH diet guidelines.
- Diet Club: A data base of healthy recipes, most of them low in fat. Also offers a diabetes center, a library, a member sign up, and a store.
- Diet and Exercise: Recipes from UC Davis. Also included are health and exercise tips, and guidelines for modifying recipes.
- Dieting Magic: Weightloss programme, like no other. Eat your favourate foods plus healthy recipy ideas, exercise not neccessary. Good nutrition is the key, feel good, look great. Free weightloss profile.
- Epicurious Recipe File: A large selection of dishes, plus a recipe search, forums, information on restaurants, food and wine dictionaries, beverages, and cookbooks.
- Flora's Recipe Hideout - Low-Fat Recipes: Featuring a comprehensive list, desserts and main dishes in particular. Links to many food categories, and beverage recipes.
- FoodFit: Find low-fat recipes and menus for a week along with a recipe finder and fitness tips.
- Frugal Recipes: Cheap and healthy recipes - wheat free and low fat dishes clearly marked.
- Good Morning America Low-Fat Recipes: Offerings from world famous chefs as broadcast on the program. Has a separate link for the most recent recipes, plus the complete archives.
- Healthy Choice Recipes: Easy-to-follow recipes, including salads, dinners, and desserts. Links to travel, wellness, and product information.
- Healthy Cooking: Recipes using a special technique for cooking healthy, tasty foods with no frying, including an extensive article on the subject.
- Hookery Cookery Healthy Recipes: A collection of assorted low fat and healthy recipes. Includes links to a variety of other recipe categories as well.
- Inch-Aweigh Lo Fat Recipe Collection: Provides a selection for meals, snacks and desserts. Links to nutritional information, diet articles, and features.
- Low Fat Cooking with Chef Patty Rademacher: A small collection of sample recipes from her new cookbook.
- Low Fat Diet and Recipes: Information on healthy low fat diet, types of fats, easy ways to cut down fats, ideal body weight, fat content of food and low-fat recipes.
- Low Fat Lifestyle: Recipes for appetizers, soups, entrees, and desserts. Information on exercise, health news, a fitness shop, and books.
- Low Fat Southern Recipes: A large choice of dishes segregated into categories that include desserts, salads, meats, breads, soups, vegetables, beverages, and crockpot.
- Low Fat Veggie Food: Recipes, weight loss tips, diet advice for vegetarians and others. Includes weight loss success stories, diet plan, and cookbook reviews.
- Low-Fat Living Recipe Archive: Recipes categorized for every course are offered. Includes articles and tips for dining out.
- Low-fat Recipes: Offers a selection of recipes for low-fat entrées, salads, desserts, bread, and soups for regular and special occasions.
- Lowfat Weekly: Recipes, cooking tips, adapting recipes to lowfat, and help with cooking lowfat foods.
- Mardi's Low-Fat Lifestyle Forum Home Page: Low-fat recipes and cooking, eating, and lifestyle tips.
- Mayo Clinic Recipe File: A large selection of recipes, from quick and healthy recipes to recipe makeovers created by registered dietitians.
- Meals.com: Offers low fat and fat free recipes, cooking tips, Seven day meal plans, special offers, plus other features and advice.
- Oaks Spa Cuisine: A selection of low fat recipes from the Oaks Spa in Ojai California.
- Pasta Press Recipes: Low fat pasta recipes from Pasta Press magazine. Includes articles and back issue purchase information.
- PastryWiz Low Fat Recipes: A good selection of low-fat recipes, including Zucchini Bread and Turkey Fajitas.
- Recipes for Success: Weight-conscious recipes with calorie, fat, fiber, and WW "points" noted. Available as a newsletter.
- Recipezaar Low Fat recipes: A large selection that includes complete nutritional information. Also offers a recipe search and a personal cookbook.
- Sarah's "Lite" Recipes: Find a selection of lite recipes including salads, sandwiches, and soups.
- Sisters Recipes with the dieter in mind.: Recipes for weight loss. Low carb, Low Fat, Weight Watchers, Vegetarians and Holiday cooking. Free registration required.
- Stauffer's Lean Cuisine: Recipes, health tips, meal planning, a daily nutrition analyzer, a produce finder, and other resources.
- The Low Fat Vegetarian Recipe Archive: A collection of over 4,000 recipes, as well as information about healthy vegetarian diets, and a nutrient database.
- Weight Watchers Delicious Diet Recipes: Includes archive and recipe swap by category. Information on Weight Watchers, fitness, and success stories.
- Weight Watchers Member's Recipes: Offering a large collection of low point recipes arranged into categories by books, plus a question and answer forum.
- Women Fitness: A source of low fat recipes for soups, appetizers, juices and snacks. Includes vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes, and desserts. Also offers information on joining.
- iVillage Low-fat Cooking: Find over 600 recipes as well as articles and tips on low-fat eating.