Search Home : Home : Cooking : Special Diets
- AICR Healthy Recipes: The American Institute For Cancer Research offers a large listing of healthy, primarily low-fat recipes, divided into easy to find categories.
- Abby's Kitchen: Collection of diet and Weight Watcher recipes from box tops, magazines, newspaper, and friends.
- BetterThanMeat.com: Selection of recipes from the book, such as burritos, fritatta, egg rolls, and cheesecake. All are non-cholesterol.
- Healthy Foods at BellaOnline: A comprehensive selections of recipes, and informative articles on eating healthy.
- Healthy Recipes List: Information and recipes for healthy living provided by Presbyterian Healthcare Services.
- Healthy Recipes at Apples for Health: Large index of recipes ranging from salads, soups, desserts, and snack foods. Includes sections for low fat, low sodium, sugar free, and vegetarian.
- HealthyCookingRecipes.com: General discussion of low-fat and healthy cooking. Includes a small selection of recipes.
- Meals For You: Offers healthy choices and information for people who can not eat certain foods, and provides an assortment of recipes.
- Preparing Healthy Food: How To Modify A Recipe: Tips for reducing fat, calories, sodium, and sugar, and increasing fiber in recipes, by substituting ingredients.
- Preserving Food for Special Diets, HYG-5352-97: The Ohio State University Extension fact sheet presenting basic information and some recipes.
- Recipelink.com: A selection of recipes and information for people who must stay within certain dietary bounds.
- Recipes for Natural Health: Information for people on special diets due to allergies, intolerances or lifestyle choice.
- Southbeach Diet: Explains in simple terms how this low glycemic diet works. Also explains how to select appropriate foods for cooking.
- Special Diet Exchange: A forum where people with special dietary needs can request recipes they are looking for, or share those they have.
- Special Diets Resource Guide: Information and recipes for those living on a restricted diet. A newsletter and discussion `group` are available on the web site.
- Stay Young at Heart: A large and varied index of healthy recipes for people who choose to cook the heart-healthy way.
- The Cancer Fighting Recipe Book: Vegetarian recipes compiled by E. Rusty Morgan.
- Victoria's Recipes for Gastric Bypass Patients: Sugar-free, low-fat, low-carbohydrate recipes and cookbook for post-op, hospital, and home.
- Weight Loss International: Weight loss articles plus links to several newsletters containing recipes. Includes information for joining the Slim for Life Program.
This category in other languages: