Search Home : Home : Cooking : Spicy
- Bring on the Fire: Offers some background on chiles, as well as some photographs and an assortment of nouvelle recipes.
- Chile-Heads Recipes: Hot and spicy recipes, hot sauce, salsa, chile peppers, and Mexican recipes.
- Chilli Sauce: Assorted spicy recipes for marinates and hot sauces, plus links.
- ChilliSauce.org: Offers recipes from around the world including a selection from the carribean and far east.
- Dave's Pepper Pages: Includes recipes, suggestions for combining spicy foods with the appropriate drinks, and an extensive and wide array of articles spicy foods.
- Gecko Gary's Gourmet Grub: Recipes are categorized by meal course. Provides cooking tips, contact information, a heat scale guide, and a recipe to make your own hot sauce.
- Gib's Bottled Hell: Offers recipes using the hot sauce. Recipes include list of ingredients and basic preparation instructions.
- Hot Sauce Salsa Recipes: Offers recipes, a newsletter, and hot food links.
- Hot Stuff: A collection of proven hot and spicy recipes from around the world.
- Hot and Spicy Cuisine: Offer articles and links to sites which offer recipes and information about cooking hot and spicy.
- Hot and Spicy Food: Offers a small assortment of recipes. Preparation instructions are included with each recipe. Also offers users a place to submit their own recipes.
- Jonas Fiery Recipes: Offers a collection of recipes and photographs of the prepared dishes.
- Mike and Diane's Gourmet Kitchen: Provides recipes for Scampi Fiero, Orange Glazed Grilled Chicken, and Chipotle Roasted Garlic spread using Ring of Fire Hot Sauce.
- Mo Hotta Mo Betta Recipes: Recipes for assorted dishes which are organized by meal course. All recipes include a name brand sauce as an ingredient.
- Pepper Fools Chile Pepper Recipes: List of hot and spicy recipes, tips for buying hot sauces and peppers, and includes database of chile pepper products. Also offers recipes in Master Cook format for downloading and importation, and an explanation of the origin of the recipes.
- Pyro Pepper: Offers an assortment of recipes which contain one of the company's products. Also offers a chat board for comments on the subject of spicy cooking.
- Spicy Cooking: Includes chicken,beef,and rice dishes in Thai,Mexican, Moroccan, and Caribbean cuisines.
- Sweat 'N Spice Hot Recipes: Hot and spicy recipes with categories including mole, hot wings, salsa, and curry.
- The Jalapeno Cafe: Offers 100's of hot and spicy recipes, cookbooks, chile, and a free web screensaver. Also offers downloadable .avi files to entertain you.
- crazychefs homepage: Main course, snack, soup, and salsa recipes, and pepper preserving methods.
This category in other languages: