Search Home : Home : Cooking : Stuffings and Dressings
- A Harvest of Stuffing Recipes and Tips: One stuffing recipe, for Bacon-Pecan Cornbread stuffing, some safe handling tips, and links to other Thanksgiving recipes.
- Amish Chestnut Stuffing: Basic recipe. Yields enough to stuff a 18 pound bird.
- Apple Dressing: A basic recipes seasoned with garlic powder, and poultry seasoning.
- Authentic Hungarian Parsley Stuffing: For chicken, turkey, or veal.
- Awesome Sausage, Apple and Dried Cranberry Stuffing: For a variation of this recipe, pork sausage and dried apricots can be used.
- Celery Walnut Stuffing: Turkey Recipe from Tommie Autrey, North Fork Grange, California. Includes English walnuts and chopped pimiento.
- Chestnut Stuffing: Recipe from Gourmet magazine.
- CooksRecipes.com: A collection of dressing and stuffing recipes.
- Creole Cornbread Stuffing: A spicy stuffing featuring cayenne pepper, green peppers, chili peppers, and garlic.
- Crockpot Turkey Stuffing: Crockpot recipe containing onion, celery, parsley, and mushrooms.
- Dressing for Cornish Hens: Recipe from Pence Springs Hotel, Pence Springs, West Virginia.Contains honey, pineapple or orange marmalade, apples, and diced mushrooms.
- Food Network: Holidays & Gatherings: Features safety tips for stuffing the bird, and a collection of recipes including Chestnut, Onion and Cornbread Stuffing, and Pasta Stuffing with Porcini and Proscuitto.
- Garden Guide: Stuffings and Dressings: A collection of recipes including Almond Brown Rice Stuffing and Chile, Hominy, and Rice Stuffing.
- Grandma's Cornbread Dressing and Giblet Gravy: Recipe for old fashioned cornbread dressing with giblet gravy. Includes links to related recipes and articles.
- Kaimu Stuffing Recipe: Recipe from Kalapana, Puna, Hawaii.Calls for bacon, sweet bread cubes, walnuts, and sweet potatoes.
- Low Fat Vegetarian Archive of Stuffing Recipes: Mostly vegan recipes.
- More Stuffing, Please: Variations on everyone's favorite Thanksgiving food.
- Oyster Stuffing: Classic oyster stuffing for Thanksgiving. Enough for a 14 to 15 pound turkey.
- Pilgrim Stuffing: One basic chestnut and wild rice stuffing.
- Recipezaar - Stuffing Recipes: Stuffing recipes for every occasion, with nutritional information provided.
- Roasted Quail with Stuffing: Roasted Quail with Stuffing Recipe from Snowbird Mountain Lodge Bed and Breakfast in Robbinsville, North Carolina.Contains andouille sausage, chicken stock, and chopped pecans.Yields enough to stuff 8 semi-boneless quail.
- Sante Fe Turkey Stuffing: Simple, detail recipe presented.
- Sausage and Apple Stuffing: From FoodTV, using cornbread stuffing crumb, sausages, onion, celery, garlic, apples, and walnuts.
- Southern Cornbread Dressing: Basic recipe including crumbled cornbread, chicken broth, onions and celery.
- Stuffing Recipes: Several classic recipes for bread and for wild rice dressings.
- Stuffing Recipes: Recipes from Better Homes and Gardens featuring Pear-Pecan Stuffing, Cranberry-Pecan Stuffing, and Squash-Barley Stuffing.
- Stuffing Recipes: Winners from a contest held at Los Angeles Trade Technical College's Culinary School, presented on a page supplied by a commercial preparer of stuffings and croutons.
- Stuffing Recipes And Dressing Recipes For Thanksgiving: Includes Southwest Cornbread Dressing, Chopped-Egg Stuffing, and Baked Apple-Pecan Dressing.
- Stuffing Supreme: 5 recipes and some tips, from Vegetarian Times.
- Stuffing Turkey: Prize-winning recipes from Sunset Magazine.
- Stuffing/Dressing Recipes from Cuisine Magazine: Contains variations of dressings including Wild Rice Dressing, and Apple Dressing.
- Stuffing/Dressing from Allrecipes: Recipes include Apple Nut Stuffing, Basic Bread Stuffing, and Mushroom Stuffing.
- Stuffings & Dressings: A collection of recipes including Mom's Eggplant-Oyster-Bread Dressing, and Marie's Chestnut Stuffing.
- Stuffings Recipes from Hugs's Homeheart: Recipes for chestnut and potato dressings, turkey stuffing, and wild rice stuffing.
- Stuffings from RecipeSource: Large selection of stuffing recipes from the SOAR project.
- Turkey Basics - Stuffing: Safe handling of stuffing from the U.S. Dept. of Agriculture.
- Turkish Pilaf Stuffing: Lots of spices and flavorings used, including mint, golden raisins, pistachio nuts, and cinnamon.
- Wild Mushroom-Barley Stuffing: Stuffing recipe adapted from ``Prevention's The Healthy Cook,'' by the Food Editors of Prevention Magazine Health Books.Includes porcini and button mushrooms, pearl barley, and Romano cheese.