Search Home : Home : Cooking : Tailgating and Picnics
- Alan's Kitchen: Picnic, tailgating and backyard recipes.
- Country Picnic Sandwich: Recipe from Orchard Hill Farm Bed & Breakfast, Paso Robles, California on the Internet Cookbook.
- Easy Picnic Taco Salad: A salad recipe brought by ingredients which are brought separately to be assembled just before serving.
- Food & Wine: Charlie's Wood-Grilled Tailgate Pizza: Gourmet recipe that makes two 15 inch pizzas.
- Ham and Cheese Picnic Bread: Picnic bread, filled with ham, cheese, pimento and olives.
- Hookerycookery: Picnics and Packed Lunch Recipes: Indexed collection of portable dishes.
- Korean Spring Picnic: Korean-style picnic with recipes for asparagus, cucumber soup, Kimchi. Scroll down for picnic recipes.
- Longhorn Tailgate Cookbook: Appetizers, soups, salads, sandwiches, brunches, main dishes, desserts.
- Picnic Barbecued Chicken: For quartered chickens.
- Picnic Pasta Salad: The small amount of mayonnaise allows it to keep much better than the traditional pasta salad.
- Picnic Pie with Cheese and Ham: Meat pie served at room temperature.
- Picnic Potato Salad: Uses lemon juice, sour cream and melted butter instead of mayonnaise.
- Picnic Recipes: A variety of recipes for dips, salads, and main dishes.
- Picnic Recipes from That's My Home: Recipes include Caribbean Picnic Pie, Feast in a Loaf, and Margarita Dessert Dip with Cinnamon Chips.
- Picnic Recipes, Tailgate Recipes, and Backyard Recipes: Menus and recipes.
- Picnic Zucchini Bean Salad Recipe: Simple, chilled salad.
- Picnic for Four: Menu includes ham and muenster cheese sandwiches, marinated two bean salad, potato salad, fresh peaches and grapes.
- Picnic recipes from Razzle Dazzle Recipes: Recipes for picnics, tailgate parties or backyard barbeques.
- Picnics and Cookouts: Recipes and menus for picnics, including collections of low fat picnic food, low carb picnics, vegetarian picnics.
- Plan a Picnic: Salad and grilling recipes for picnics.
- Romantic Picnic Recipes For Two: Crisped Chips, Salsa, Cheese Dip with Fresh Fruits, Grilled Peppers and Apples, Beef and Spinach Pita Pockets.
- Safe Picnics: How to prevent food borne illness by cleanliness, preparation, packing, storing and cooking temperatures. Tailgate menus and recipes.
- Special Flavors: Picnic Recipes: Share your recipes which match your menu to the car that you drive to the picnic, or use some of the menus presented.
- Summer Picnic Salad: From the USA Rice Federation.
- Tailgate: Recipes from Packers.com featuring beer as a primary ingredient.
- Tailgate Chicken: Chicken, beer, garlic salt, pepper, and that's it.
- Tailgate Crab Cakes: A rather complicated recipe to be prepared onsite.
- Tailgate Party Recipe for Stromboli: Stromboli is a warm Italian sandwich that can be assembled ahead of time and wrapped in foil.
- Tailgate Picnic: Mediterranean Torta, Smoked Sausages with Two Mustards, Mushroom and Artichoke Salad.
- Tailgating, the Picnic Pavilion: Recipes for cooks who want to enjoy a great picnic, backyard party, and tailgating adventure.
- The Picnic-A Movable Feast: Several recipes for several styles of picnics, including hiking.
- Traveling With Food: Factsheet from Clemson University on food safety for vacation travel and car trips. How to avoid foods poisoning when traveling. Packing and storing foods safely. Foods that don't need refrigeration.