Search Home : Home : Cooking : Vegetarian : Vegan
- Allrecipes.com: Vegan Recipes: Collection from allrecipes.com.
- Cat-Tea Corner Recipe Collection: Over 200 vegan recipes for appetizers through desserts. A new recipe added every week. Search recipes by ingredients. Recipe exchange message board and email list.
- Cheese Substitutes: A collection of "cheeses" containing no dairy products.
- Eco-Food: Offers low-calories dishes with an Indian flair.
- Festive Holiday Cooking for Vegans: Recipes and a helpful shopping list. From Dr. John McDougall.
- Forever Vegan Recipes: A growing collection of recipes made without animal products. Includes ethnic dishes and suggested substitutes for dairy products.
- Happy Clam Chowder: A thick low-fat vegan cream-style chowder using hijiki, a sea vegetable, to impart a nautical flavor.
- Healthy Living Supper Club: Recipe archive from monthly meetings of UK based Oxford Vegetarians. Measurements in U.S. and metric.
- How Mary and Frank and Friends Eat: Online cook book includes recipes for appetizers, beverages, bread and rolls, breakfast, desserts, fruit smoothies, main dishes, salads and dressings, sandwiches, side dishes, and snacks.
- Irregular: A collection of vegan recipes and ingredient substitutions. Many desserts.
- Jewish Vegan.com: Vegan recipes, food alerts, restaurant listings, ecology and animal rights information.
- Kate's Vegan Cookery Site: Over a hundred carefully-tested recipes, searchable and indexed by type.
- Kind Planet: Feeding Time: Variety of vegan recipes designed to be printed and pasted to a recipe card.
- Living and Raw Foods: Offers a large collection of living and raw food recipes.
- PETA Eats: Includes recipes for breakfast dishes, appetizers, salads, soups, sandwiches, main dishes, and desserts.
- PadleyWood - Food Pages: Modest but ever-growing collection of vegan recipes, plus Chef's tips and store-cupboard ingredients.
- Physicians' Committee for Responsible Medicine: Vegan Recipes: Recipe archive updated weekly, plus healthy holiday menus and rerecipes.
- Random Vegan Recipes: Small collection of proven favorites ranging from peanut butter pie to ranch dressing.
- Raw Vegan Recipes: Small collection of all-raw dishes and beverages.
- Recipes - Just Ask Deborah: Vegsource.com's recipes message board. An experienced vegan cook and recipe creator answers questions, usually within a day.
- Recipes Around the World: Large collection of reader-submitted vegan recipes from many countries. Searchable by country, title, or ingredients.
- Simple Vegan Recipes: Easy to prepare vegan recipes. Ingredients and measurements are UK-based.
- Sunfood Recipes: Simple vegan recipes made from raw foods with no cooking involved.
- Tazarat Vegan Recipes: Provides recipes for soups, grains, meat substitutes, condiments, pasta dishes, vegetables, and fruits.
- The Cheap Vegan: Small collection of recipes excerpted from the publication.
- The Post Punk Kitchen: A site for the Public Access Cable show The Post Punk Kitchen. Learn how to bake vegan cakes and make your own seitan.
- The Vegan House Kitchen: A small collection of soups, main dishes, and baked goods.
- The Vegan Village Recipe Book: Collection of 50+ recipes sorted by topic.
- Uncaged Web Vegan Recipes: European-style recipe collection from the UK. Metric measurements.
- VRG Recipes: Recipes, nutrition information, articles and books. The Vegetarian Resource Group (VRG) is a non-profit organization dedicated to educating the public on vegetarianism and the interrelated issues of health, nutrition, ecology, ethics, and world hunger.
- Vegan Chef: A collection of vegan recipes, from simple to gourmet, from Chef Beverly Bennett.
- Vegan Cookie Recipes: Provides dozens of cookie recipes for the holidays or any time. From About.com.
- Vegan Cooking: Vegan recipes with simple directions and pictures.
- Vegan Foods and Recipes: Recipes from popular vegan cookbooks and authors, along with descriptions of common vegan foods. From Vegan Outreach, an organization working to end animal exploitation through promotion of a vegan lifestyle.
- Vegan Recipes: Main dishes, desserts, and snack foods.
- Vegan Street: Recipes, cooking guide to grains and beans, tips for stocking a vegan kitchen, and news and reviews of interest to vegans.
- Vegan-Food.net: Large collection of recipes gathered from the newsgroup alt.food.vegan.
- VeganMania: Vegan recipes for every meal, including breakfast dishes, beverages, main dishes, and desserts.
- Vegetarian Recipes: A collection of favorites from the Vegetarian Youth Network.
- Vegetarian Recipes Around the World: Features dishes from almost every country of the world. Accepts submissions. From International Vegetarian Union.
- Veggie Chef: Sample recipes from author Marie Oser's cookbooks with a glossary of ingredients.
- Veggies Unite: Features more than 3,800 vegan recipes organized by type. Includes search feature.
- Vitalita Culinary Group: Vegan Recipes: Free cookbooks with pictures. Downloadable in Adobe Acrobat and other formats.
- World Vegan Day Recipes: A selection of delicious vegan recipes to celebrate World Vegan Day Nov. 1.
This category in other languages: