Search Home : Home : Cooking : Vegetarian
- About Vegetarian Cuisine: Over 1,000 searchable recipes, plus articles, links, and forum. From About.com.
- Absolute Recipes - Vegetarian: Small collection of recipes that even meat lovers might be willing to try.
- Albert's vegetarian Recipes: Lists veg recipes out of the kitchen about soyabeans, chocolate, butternut and mushrooms.
- All Recipes: Vegetarian: A searchable database of vegetarian and vegan recipes with submittable recipes or requests.
- Anita's Indian Vegetarian Cuisine: Southern Indian style recipes without onion or garlic.
- Ashbury's Aubergines: A large index of eggplant recipes.
- Ashy's On-line Vegetarian Cookbook: Collection of simple recipes from around the world, plus vegetarian issues, stories, cartoons and photographs.
- Authentic Indian Vegetarian Recipes: A collection of meat-free recipes in Hindi and English.
- Bad Cats Cafe: Healthy vegetarian cooking/baking recipes and resources.
- Basic "Chicken" Broth: Meat-free recipe that is simple and quick.
- Care and Feeding of the Vegetarian Teen: Article provides tips and recipes to help ensure that teenagers who don't eat meat still eat well-balanced and varied meals.
- Chinese Food DIY: Small collection of meat-free Chinese dishes.
- Chinese Vegetarian Cooking: Recipes and the types of ingredients featured in Chinese vegetarian cooking. From About.com.
- Clear Creek Kitchen: Over 250 searchable vegetarian recipes. U.S. to metric conversion chart.
- Cook's House Recipes: A collection of entrees, side dishes, and soups.
- Cooking With Kurma: Web home of Australian TV show host and proponent of pure vegetarian cuisine Kurma Dasa. Includes recipes, glossary of special ingredients, biography and notable quotes.
- CooknSee: Healthful, tasty, and spicy dishes. Breads, rice, curries, main dishes, desserts, snacks. Menu suggestions, and a glossary of ingredients with American-style equivalents.
- Country Place Vegetarian Recipes: Variety of vegetarian recipes including soups, stews, chili, pizza and entrees. Holiday recipes.
- Diligence: Guide to southern Indian cuisine includes recipes, ingredient descriptions, and cooking tips.
- Edna's Tips: Recipes for Viking asparagus, curry broccoli, live spinach dip, and dried banana strips.
- FatFreeKitchen.com: Provides fat-free and lowfat recipes which include ingredients believed to improve body's immune system.
- Find Veg Recipe: Provides indian vegetarian recipes. Includes a list of glossary, downloads and recipe features.
- Flora Foods: Volunteer chefs answer your cooking and recipe questions about vegetarian foods. From AllExperts.com.
- Food Matters: Small collection of meat-free dishes from Jennifer Harvey.
- Garden Burger Recipe: Meat substitute recipes includes bulgur wheat, mushrooms, onion, oats, brown rice, cheese, and seasonings.
- Great Vegetarian Recipes: A collection of Chinese, American, dessert, and spinach recipes.
- Healthy Gourmet Vegetarian Recipes: Seven recipes from Greysalt.com.
- Healthy Recipes: A mostly-vegetarian collection of recipes with sea vegetables, tofu, and other healthful ingredients. From MightyNatural.com.
- Holiday Recipes: Vegetarian stuffing, sauces, desserts from the Rochester Area Vegetarian Society.
- Holiday Recipes from VegSource: Offers alternative vegetarian recipes for holiday occasions such as Passover, Thanksgiving, Lenten, Hanukkah, and Christmas.
- Holiday Recipes from the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine: Features vegetarian recipes for occasions like Chanukah, Christmas, Kwanzaa, St. Patrick's Day, Halloween, and Thanksgiving.
- Home Cooking: Provides a large collection of easy-to-cook vegetarian dishes with an Indian flare.
- In a Vegetarian Kitchen: An on-line cookbook, featuring dozens of easy low-fat recipes, kitchen wisdom, and tips for new and aspiring vegetarians.
- IndiaVeg: Includes large collection of Indian recipes, food terminology, and natural remedies.
- Indian Vegetarian Recipes: A cookbook author's site, which has recipes from the book, with nutrition information and pictures.
- Indian Vegetarian Recipes: Features several regional cuisines and speciality dishes.
- Indian Vegetarian Recipes: Collection of traditional Indian dishes. Online recalculations of ingredient quantities required for four to twelve servings.
- International Veggie Recipes: Includes recipes for Pasta with Fresh Tomato Sause, Vegetarian Black Bean Chili, Japanese Noodle Salad, Asian Cucumber Quinoa Salad, Italian White Beans with Tomatoes and Garlic, and Japanese Cucumber Salad.
- Jonathan Kandell's Vegetarian Recipes: Includes recipes for Asian, Indian, Italian, Southwestern, and miscellaneous dishes.
- Lettuce Ladies.com: Humorous, mildly suggestive site which does have recipes and factual information about vegetarianism.
- Lowfat Cooking in the Cultural Blur of California: Lowfat cookbook for sale. Site includes small `group` of free downloadable recipes.
- Many Veggie Recipes: Tested recipes for vegans, vegetarians or anyone else who enjoys healthy meatless food.
- Meatless Entrees: A collection of meatless entrees listed by category; from cooksrecipes.com.
- Meatless Monday Campaign: Recipes designed to help people reduce their consumption of meats and saturated fat. From Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health.
- Mexican Recipes: Over 300 vegetarian Mexican recipes from appetizers to tamales. From About.com.
- North Carolina Egg Association: Vegetarian Recipes: Includes soups, salads, appetizers, and entrees.
- Only Veg Recipes: Collection of fat-free and low-fat soups, salads, desserts and main dishes.
- Per Alimenti: A large collection of main courses, starters, sweets, breads, and snacks. Measurements in U.S. and metric. Search for recipes that contain -- or don't contain -- specific ingredients.
- Peter HillMan: Includes Italian and non-Italian veggetarian recipes, categorized according the different meal courses.
- Phil and Becky's Recipes: Provides recipes for baking breads, stewing soups, desserts and main-courses. Includes listing of links to different sites providing vegetarian recipes.
- Pure Veg Recipes: Includes recipes of dinner pies, cakes, pasta, soups etc. Also includes a few Indian recipes.
- Ralpharama Recipes: Offers curry, chilli, and pudding recipes along with an essay on vegetarianism.
- Ray and Nanz's Veg. Recipes: Provides listing of Indian vegetarian recipes. Includes a glossary for finding the english equivalent of local spices and vegetables.
- Recipes - Just Ask Deborah: Experienced vegetarian cook and recipe creator provides answers to questions. From Vegsource.com.
- Recipes Galore: From author Nava Atlas' cookbook. Offers seasonal recipes, every day fare, and special occasion recipes. Several helpful articles for new vegetarians.
- Recipes from Barrienet - Vegetarian: A selection of family-style dishes. Metric measurements.
- Sharon's Radio Cookbook: Recipes for entrees through desserts, with many unusual dishes. Cooking/baking tips, measurement conversion tables.
- Small Household Vegetarian Recipes: Features a Thanksgiving menu, desserts, and everyday recipes sized to feed two people, plus party foods.
- Spider Woman's Veggie and PHP Site: Includes recipes as well as tips on staying healthy and fit. Also provides information on PHP programming.
- SunFood Net: Features recipes and information on raw foods.
- Susanina's Vegetarian Kitchen: Recipes, video segments, and thoughtful advice from a seasoned cook and baker who loves teaching others how vegetarian food can be deliciously satisfying.
- The Cook's House: Recipes for entrees, side dishes, and soups. A list of animal-derived food additives, descriptions of common vegetarian ingredients, and more vegetarian resources.
- The Lazy Girl's Gourmet Guide: Includes recipes for pitas and wraps, desserts, and smoothies.
- The Lazy Vegan: Offers free weekly newsletter for kitchen-challenged individuals and those who are interested in inexpensive vegetarian cooking but don't want to spend a lot of time or effort.
- The Low Fat Vegetarian Recipe Archive: A searchable collection of over 2,500 recipes and information about healthy low-fat vegetarian diets.
- The Veg List: Provides veg. recipes categorized according to the desserts, breads, entrees, sandwiches, condiments, salads and soups.
- The Vegetarian Epicure: An archived selection of Anna Thomas' recipes from the cookbook The Vegetarian Epicure.
- Veg World: Provides information, advice, recipes and travel guides for vegetarians and vegans. Features a receipe of the month section.
- Veg-O-Maniac: Includes vegetarian recipes for salads, soups, desserts, noodles, beans and legumes.
- Vegan & Vegetarian Recipes: Breads, breakfasts, main dishes, desserts. Many featuring native American ingredients.
- Vegetarian 1: Archive of seasonal recipes, plus much vegetarian information.
- Vegetarian Cooking: Interactive message board to share vegetarian recipes and cooking tips. From iVillage.
- Vegetarian Country: Recipes from the PBS cooking show. Themed menus and recipes.
- Vegetarian Cuisine Recipe Collections: Large collection from appetizers to desserts. Extensive information about vegetarian foods and lifestyle. From About.com.
- Vegetarian Fat-Free Passover Recipes: Soups, main dishes, sides, and desserts.
- Vegetarian Food from Vancouver Canada: Small searchable database of recipes; submittals accepted.
- Vegetarian Life Tips: Provides tips on vegetarian receipes and life style. Includes news, articles and glossary.
- Vegetarian Recipe Guide: Recipes include pizzas, muffins, salads and pies. Also includes food suggestions and recipe hints. Features a veggie poetry section.
- Vegetarian Recipes: A large collection of vegetarian recipes, including sub-indexes for tofu, tempeh, rice, curries, burritos, and burgers; from RecipeSource.com.
- Vegetarian Recipes: British style dishes, with U.S. and metric measurements. From Hookery Cookery.
- Vegetarian Recipes: Sample recipes from A Taste of Heaven and Earth by Bettina Vitell.
- Vegetarian Recipes: Specialty dishes from bed and breakfasts around the country. From Pamela Lanier's Travel Guide Online.
- Vegetarian Recipes: An eclectic collection of vegetarian and vegan recipes.
- Vegetarian Recipes: Small collection of tried and tested recipes at Toptaste.com.
- Vegetarian Recipes: Small selection of recipes including lasagna, chili and a vegetarian pot pie using supermarket ingredients.
- Vegetarian Recipes and Diets: Provides a collection of easy to follow vegetarian recipes. Includes diet information.
- Vegetarian Recipes from Better Homes and Gardens: A collection of vegetarian recipes including Vegetable Nachos and Vegetarian Chili with Pasta.
- Vegetarian Recipes from Recipezaar: 100-plus recipes each with nutritional analysis. Submit recipes, set up a personal online cookbook.
- Vegetarian Society Recipes - Cordon Vert Cookery School: A large collection of vegetarian recipes and food articles, organized by season. From UK Metric and US measurements.
- Vegetarian Wonders: Includes dishes from Northern and Southern India, desserts, and snacks.
- Vegetarian and Vegan Recipes: Collection of recipes grouped by type of dish.
- Vegetarians on the Go - Not Just Salads: International vegetarian and vegan recipes. Metric measurements.
- Veggie Daze: Information about cooking with soy, small collection of recipes, and links.
- Veggie Kids: Helpful information about feeding vegetarian children along with a selection of kid-friendly recipes.
- Vegie Recipes: International recipe collection featuring Asian, European, Australian, and American dishes.
- Vicki Hodge: Provides recipes for starters and snacks, breakfast, dinner, and desserts.
- yumINDIA.com: A selection of Indian and British style recipes. Bakery, main dishes, relishes, sweets.
This category in other languages: