Search Home : Home : Cooking : World Cuisines : African : Algerian
- Algeria - Recipes: Collection of Algerian recipes at the Bensenville Community Public Library.
- Algerian Carrots: Recipe for a cooked carrot dish.
- Algerian Cooked Carrot Salad: Excerpted from Harva Hachten's "Kitchen Safari - A Gourmet's Tour of Africa."
- Algerian Couscous: Recipe for a meat dish, at International Recipes OnLine.
- Algerian Couscous: Recipe for a vegan dish with garbanzo beans, at FatFree.
- Algerian Eggplant Jam: Recipe for a spread with garlic, cumin and lemon juice, at Just Recipes.
- Algerian Fish Soup: Recipe for a thick soup, at The Elegant Chef.
- Algerian Green Beans with Almonds: Recipe from the International Vegetarian Union.
- Algerian Recipes of all Varieties: Recipes for Bourek (Beef-Stuffed Pastry Rolls) and Lahm Lhalou (Sweet Meat).
- Algerian Salad: Recipe for a cucumber salad, at Meals For You.
- Algerian Salad: Recipe for a salad with anchovy.
- Bourek (Beef-Stuffed Pastry Rolls): Recipe for a traditional dish for the breaking of the fast of Ramadhan.
- El Ham Lahlou: Recipe for a sweet lamb dish, served during the month of Ramadhan.
- Kitchen Corner: Recipe for Makrout bel Ghars, Chorba Mkatfa, and Lham El Hlou from the Algerian American Association of Texas.
- Loubia B'Dersa (Algerian Chili): Recipe for a bean stew from Algeria.
- Loubia Bil Luz: Recipe for Algerian green beans with almonds.
- Margarita's Algerian Menu: Recipe for Shorba, El Ham Lahlou, and Chlada Fakya.
- Recipes from Algeria: Recipe for Loubia, a bean dish with almonds.
- Shakhshukha al-Bisakra: Recipe for a fiery hot lasagne in the style of Biskra, by Clifford A. Wright.
This category in other languages: