Search Home : Home : Cooking : World Cuisines : Asian : Chinese
- A Wok In The Kitchen: Chinese cooking `group` at Yahoo!
- China Cookbook: Information on Chinese food and tea culture, with small collection of recipes.
- Chinablue: Recipes using Chinese gourmet sauces, oils, and glazes from Chinablue.
- Chinese Chicken and Cabbage Soup: A distant descendant of the duck and cabbage soup traditionally made from Peking Duck.
- Chinese Cooking: Recipes and information on Chinese culture by David Fong.
- Chinese Cuisine: Recipes, articles and links, from About.com.
- Chinese Cuisine and Drink: Introduction to the main Chinese cuisines, food culture, and etiquette.
- Chinese Recipe from Rumela's Web: Vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes.
- Chinese Recipes: Popular dishes from Barbequed Pork to Year of the Dragon Beef.
- Chinese at Table: Chinese food writer and consultant Deh-ta Hsiung shares Chinese recipes and essays.
- ChineseFoodDIY.com: About a hundred healthy Chinese recipes with cooking tips; subcribe to newsletter for more.
- Chopstix: Find suggestions and resources for Chinese cooking; recipes available via email.
- CuisineNet: Chinese Cuisine: Overview of the menu, cooking methods, and common ingredients.
- Cyberkuali: Exchange, discuss and share your Chinese recipes with others.
- Dim Sum: Sampling of recipes for these small Chinese delicacies.
- Family Wok: Chinese style cooking done with the entire family.
- Healthy Chinese Recipes: Quick and easy Chinese recipes that do not require deep frying.
- Lee Kum Kee: Chinese recipes from oyster sauce company, available in member section.
- MereChina.com: Small collection of recipes such as Buddha over the Wall.
- Outdoor Stir Fry Recipes: Collection of stir fry and other recipes including squid roll, eel, and spinach.
- Pai's Chinese Food: Small selection of recipes, such as Chinese Chives Cake and Five Colored Shredded Chicken.
- RecipeSource.com: Chinese Recipes: About 900 recipes from Aged Tofu to Za Jiang Mein.
- Recipezaar.com: Chinese Recipes: About a thousand recipes, with several search options.
- SoYouWanna Cook a Chinese Dinner?: How to make a four-course Chinese meal.
- Taste of China: Ten recipes from the "Chinese Cooking Class Cookbook."
- Vegetarian Recipes Around the World - Chinese: Recipes for Chinese and stir-fry dishes.
- Wok With Me: Wok-and-Roll Chinese recipes to satisfy all Chinese food lovers, including Dim Sum section.
- Yutopian's Cooking Page: Brief history of Chinese cooking, famous banquets and recipes.
- eLook Recipes: Chinese: Large collection of dishes.
This category in other languages: