Search Home : Home : Cooking : World Cuisines : Asian : Filipino
- American-Friendly Filipino Recipes: Filipino recipes specially made for foreigners or picky eaters.
- By Request - Go with Adobo: Three adobo recipes provided by Catherine Kekoa Enomoto.
- Culinary Adventures With The Radical Chef: Filipino mom's journal of traditional recipes prepared the modern way using radical combinations of ingredients.
- Filipino Dishes at Emanila.com: About thirty Filipino recipes, more available for members.
- Filipino Famous Recipes: Collection of well known and favorite Filipino recipes.
- Filipino Food: Directory of Filipino food sites, recipes, and articles.
- Filipino Recipe: Choose from several meat and vegetarian dishes, as well as desserts and soups. Includes a glossary and forum.
- Filipino Recipes Link Dot Com: Provides links to Filipino recipe websites, restaurants and stores.
- Filipino Recipes at Duyan.com: Filipino recipes, mainly contributed by viewers, and cooking discussion.
- Filipino Recipes at RecipeSource.com: More than fifty recipes from Adobong Isda to Stuffed Frogs.
- Filipino Vegetarian Recipes: Collection of modern Filipino recipes as well as educational information about vegetarian diets.
- Filipino Vegetarian and Vegan Recipes: Recipes and ingredient information provided by Lyn Francisco.
- FindPinoy.com Filipino Recipes: Consists of a browsable and searchable database of Filipino recipes. Visitors can add recipes, and vote for their favorites.
- Igorot Food Exotica: Eight authentic recipes from the Igorots of the Cordilleras.
- Kusina at iba pa: Filipino recipe portal constituted of traditional Filipino and Filipinized dishes.
- Lolo Fred's Infamous Chicken Adobo Recipe: Dr. Fred Echiverri's recipe for adobo, the national dish of the Philippines.
- Lutongbahay.com: Interactive cooking portal highlighting regional Filipino recipes.
- Manong Ken's Carinderia: Featured Recipe of the Month: More than forty recipes, with new ones posted every month.
- Mekeni, Abe!: Recipes with background articles from Pampanga Province.
- Philippine Recipes: Handful of Filipino recipes.
- Vianda Chavacano: List of Filipino-Spanish recipes and articles about Zamboanga province.
- Yolly's Free Recipes: Filipino recipes for meat, noodle, rice, and veggie dishes, desserts, and a food glossary.
- eLook Recipes: Phillipines: A collection of various recipes including Lechon, Menudo, and Pansit.