Search Home : Home : Cooking : World Cuisines : Asian : Indian : Regional Cuisines
- Bengali Cuisine: More than 200 authentic Bengali recipes sorted by main ingredient.
- Bhooma's Kitchen: South Indian recipes, dishes and flavours for every palate.
- Culinary Adventures: Recipes for the south Indian breakfast items Idli, Dosa and Upma.
- Home Cooking: Easy to cook vegetarian dishes from South India.
- India: Small collection of recipes organized by state or region.
- India4U: Recipes from India's regional cuisines as well as some sweet, hot, and chill thrills.
- IndiaHQ.com: Cooking: Selection of recipes from the four directions of the Indian sub-continent, along with ingredient glossary.
- IndiaParenting.com: Recipe Corner Index: South Indian recipes, such as rasam, idli, and bisibele bhaat.
- IndiaTastes.com: Variety of South Indian vegetarian recipes organized by category.
- Indian Delightful Vegetarian Food: Collection of recipes for vegetarian dishes sorted by region.
- IndianDownunder: Recipes: Recipes from different states of India from cookery writer Promila Gupta.
- Jamvaa Chaalo Ji - Please Come to Eat: Recipes of famous and not-so-famous, Parsi/Zoroastrian dishes.
- Maharashtrian Cuisine: Brief introduction from Indianvisit.com.
- Mumbai Pages: Indian Cuisine: Description of the different cuisines, large number of regional recipes, and links.
- Mumbai-Masala: Authentic Bombay Style Food: Large number of Marathi recipes, with glossary, tips and techniques.
- Oriya Kitchen on the Web: Recipes from Orissa in eastern India.
- Pachakam Dot Yum: Recipes from India's regional cuisines, China, and America, as well as recipes for side dishes.
- Payaswini - Collection Of Indian Vegetarian Recipes: Large collection of mostly South Indian vegetarian recipes in Kannada style.
- Punjabi Cuisine: Brief introduction from Indianvisit.com.
- Rajasthani Cuisine: Brief introduction from Indianvisit.com.
- Recipes from India: South Indian recipes with cooking tips.
- Saraswat Cooking: About fifty Konkani style recipes from Avnasa Aambya Saasam to EZ Potato Curry.
- Sarojini and Rao's South Indian Cooking Lessons: Recipes and techniques of South Indian cooking.
- Sue's Recipe Server: North India: Recipes ranging from Balti Sauce to Tomato Caraway Egg Curry.
- Sue's Recipe Server: South India: Recipes ranging from Chicken in Fresh Green Coriander to Tali Macchi.
- WelcomeToIndia.com: Indian Cuisine: Description of cuisines and famous regional recipes.