Search Home : Home : Cooking : World Cuisines : Asian
- A2ZRecipes: Small collection of Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese and Thai recipes.
- An Indian in Exile: Small collection of Indian and Malay authentic family recipes.
- Asia Food: Articles and large collection of recipes from Asia and the Pacific rim, with glossary.
- AsiaOne: Food & Entertaining - Great Recipes: Asian and western-style recipes from appetizers through festive foods to desserts and drinks.
- AsiaRecipe.Com: Asian recipes collected from across the internet, section on herbs, and message board.
- Asian Ginger-Soy Fried Flounder: Easy to prepare dish served as entree or appetiser.
- Asian Home Recipe: Includes recipes from various countries, cooking tips and newsletter.
- Asian Online Recipes: Recipes and cooking guides from several Asian countries with free newsletters.
- Asian Recipe: Asian style cuisine, ranging from hot curry to delicate sushi.
- Asian Recipes Online: Showcasing of Asian cuisines in free weekly e-zine, with sampling online.
- Asian and Pacific Rim Flavors: Articles, recipes and links from Suite101.com.
- AskMen.com: Asian Dinner Delights: Brief introduction to different Asian cuisines.
- Bite of Asia: Recipes from India to Japan with pictures.
- Chinese and Oriental Recipes: Seven recipes like Pork and Shrimp Egg Rolls and Oriental Chicken Salad with Soy-Ginger Dressing.
- Cultural Diversity: Eating in America - Asian: Ohio State University Extension fact sheet providing basic information.
- Daawat.com: Large number of Indian, Chinese and western recipes, with reference guide and newsletter.
- Epilipinas.com: Filipino and other Asian recipes.
- Oriental Foods And Recipes: Contributed oriental recipes ensured to be halal.
- Recipes: Recipes from Korea, Hawaii, China, Japan, and the Philippines.
- Recipezaar: Asian Recipes: Sortable by rating, preparation time, or time added to database.
- Recpies using "Double Happiness" Sesame Oil: Various recipes such as Stewed Sea Cucumber and Colourful Kabob.
- Riceweb.org Recipes: Rice recipes from Asia.
- Ruchi's Kitchen.com: Large collection of Indian, western and Chinese recipes with food facts and glossary.
- SpiceCuisine.com: Thai, Japanese, and Indonesian recipes along with cooking articles and glossary.
- Taste of Japan: Grocery offers recipes for low fat Japanese, Chinese and Thai meals.
- The Outdoor Wok Cookbook: Book presentation with four sample recipes, an Explorers' Guide publication.
- The Straits Cafe Virtual Restaurant: Easy-to-cook Southeast and East Asian favorites, with ingredient descriptions.
- Uwajimaya.com: Asian grocery offering Asian and Hawai'ian recipes.
- Vegetarian Recipes Around the World - East Asian: Vegetarian recipes from various southeast and east Asian countries.
- Veggie Asia: About a dozen vegetarian recipes.
- Yan Can Cook: Chef and author Martin Yan provides recipes from Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong and China.
- YummyTaste.Com: Recipes, guides, tips, and articles focussing on Thai and Chinese cuisines.
- wokme.com: A look Eastern and Southern Asian cooking styles, recipes, and ingredients.
This category in other languages: