Search Home : Home : Cooking : World Cuisines : European : French
- Bea's Kitchen: French cooking recipes and food presentation ideas
- Bien Cuisiner (Good Cooking): Fully illustrated set of traditional recipes and dietary menus.
- Délices de France: A teaser of 12 free recipes reprinted from a set of six bound volumes available for purchase.
- Epicurious French Recipe Index: More than 500 recipes, including many regional dishes culled primarily from the pages of Gourmet and Bon Appétit magazines.
- French Cooking at Cooking2000.com: A collection of recipes.
- French Cuisine at about.com: Recipe links from a web site devoted to French food.
- French Food and Cooking: Complete information on how to organize and cook a dinner, including recipes.
- French Gastronomy at about.com: Links to recipes and other cuisine information.
- French Recipe Index from AllRecipes.com: Recipes from the AllRecipes.com network .
- French Recipe Page: Recipes from an online grocer.
- French recipes from Taillevent, Chiquart, & Menagier: A small collection of medieval recipes
- Georgeanne Brennan: Recipes from cookbook author and raconteur Georgeanne Brennan who divides her time between Northern California and her home in Provence.
- International Recipes: France: An unmoderated directory of recipes on an international web site designed for the students of the world.
- Joie de Vivre: Recipes and gourmet products from France.
- La Cuisine de Veronique: A small collection of recipes.
- Le Meilleur du Chef: A collection of recipes, many illustrated with stills and video, along with hints and tips.
- Make your own french bread: Three French bread recipes, with photos to help explanation.
- Oh! Légumes Oubliés: A small collection of recipes using produce which could be thought of as somewhat old-fashioned.
- One Chef for You: Provelçale cooking: recipes, menus, photos, and a glossary
- Pascals on Ponce: Three recipes from Pascals on Ponce, a French restaurant in Coral Gables Miami.
- Pintade Recipes and More: Six recipes for pintade, guinea fowl, along with detailed information about this bird.
- Recipe File from La Boheme: Recipes from a unique casual French restaurant in Carmel, California.
- RecipeSource: A list culled from the Searchable Online Archive of Recipes.
- Recipes from Daniel Boulud: Six recipes from Daniel Boulud's 1993 book and lots of promo.
- Recipes from Hubert Keller: A set of three recipes from the chef of Fleur de Lys in San Francisco, CA.
- Restaurant Le Cordon Bleu: Master chef recipes for seven menus from famous cooking school. (Hint: click on the days of the week to access the recipes.)
- The French Pastry Chef: An online culinary guide to creating french pastries in a home kitchen. Created by a former pastry chef. Includes ideas and formulas, color pictures, recipes, and procedures.
- à la carte: The culinary ramblings, thoughts, comments, observations, and recipes of a Francophile.
This category in other languages: