Search Home : Home : Cooking : World Cuisines : European : Italian
- Genuine Italian Cooking from Mangiare Bene: Recipes galore from basic rules to sophisticated simplicity of Great Chefs from Italy's best restaurants, plus tips, etiquette, aphrodisiac delights, dishes from great movies and books, heritage and regional specialities.
- Always Pasta: Historical and nutritional information, and recipes with tips and tricks (in Italian and English).
- Anna Maria Volpi: Recipes by a native Italian cooking instructor, classified by regional styles.
- Contadina Recipes: A searchable index of recipes for every course from this producer of Italian products. Search by both category and servings.
- Cucina Italia: Regional Italian recipes in both English and Italian.
- Global Gourmet Italy: A good sized recipe index, as well as assorted articles relating to Italian cuisine.
- InCucina.tv: A large selection of recipes and video recipes for all courses found in an Italian meal. Also find regional recipes, as well as information on pasta and wine.
- Italian Cooking and Living: Website of the magazine and tv show with genuine Italian recipes, cooking tips, and wine information.
- Italian Cuisine: Cooking forum, recipe swap and links to Italian recipe sites, restaurants and food suppliers.
- Italian Cuisine from About.com: Recipes, articles, and links, hosted by guide Kyle Phillips.
- Italian Food: Regional recipes, wine information and chef's recipes from famed Italian chef Marcella Hazan.
- Italian Food Forever: A comprehensive site relating to all aspects of Italian cuisine. Hundreds of traditional recipes, unique articles, and a monthly newsletter.
- Italian Food from In Italy Online: Collection of regional Italian recipes as well as links to related sites.
- Italian Recipes: Recipes for appetizers, entrees and desserts.
- Italian Recipes: A collection of meat, seafood, pasta, salad, and dessert recipes.
- Italian Recipes: Savor the many tastes of Italy with this large collection of Italian recipes.
- Italian Recipes: Recipes for pizzas, pastas, desserts, and soups.
- Italian Recipes Page: Selection of Roman, ancient, and family recipes with instructions for preparing easy, original, and tasty dishes.
- Italian Recipes from Foodgeeks.com: A large database of assorted Italian recipes for every course.
- Italian Recipes from RecipeSource.com: More than 600 recipes.
- Italian Recipes from Recipezaar: More than 200 recipes.
- Italian Vegetarian Recipes: Includes appetizers, breads, soups, salads and entrees.
- Italy Pizza: Resource for Italian food with message board, recipe swap, and links to Italain food related sites.
- Mama's Cookbook: Collection of Italian recipes from the producers of Ragu pasta sauce.
- New Italian Recipes: Recipe categories include antipasti, soups and stews, pastas, risottos, lasagnas, main dishes, and desserts. Also dictionaries on herbs and spices, pastas and noodles, and cooking terms.
- Pasta Plus Recipes: Recipes for pasta sauces, appetizers, soups, pasta salads, gnocchi, and risottos.
- Racconto: Recipes offered by importer of Italian gourmet food, including organic products.
- Recipes of the Month from Ciao Italia: A collection of seasonal recipes updated monthly by cookbook author and television chef Mary Ann Esposito .
- Ristorante Magazine Articles and Recipes: Presents Italian recipes from a foodservice trade magazine. Recipes are presented by issue, and the issues are thematic.
- Rosetto Kitchen Recipes: Pasta, soup, salad and dessert recipes from this pasta producer.
- Rustico Cooking: An exploration of the historical evolution and diversity of Italian regional cuisine through articles and recipes.
- The Artisan: Exclusive recipes for great Italian meals and breads.
- The Italian Chef: Classic and new Italian recipes from an Italian family, including their own Italian chef, Paolo Torre.
- The Italian Cook: Italian recipes. Information on Italy, customs, food and culture.
- Virtualitalia.com: Recipes by region or holiday, articles, specials, glossaries and forum.
- Wine & Cuisine from DolceVita: Recipes, food dictionaries, accessories for cooking Italian style, chef profiles, and seasonal menus.
- eLook Recipes: Italian: Large collection featuring Baked Artichokes, Prosciutto Wrapped Grilled Scallops, and Rigatoni with Hot Sausage and Fennel.
This category in other languages: