Search Home : Home : Cooking : World Cuisines : European : Ukrainian
- Babka: Recipe for sweet bread often baked for Easter.
- Cheemo Recipes: Recipes for dishes using Cheemo frozen perogies.
- Christmas (Rizdvo) Recipes: Twelve meatless recipes traditionally eaten on Ukrainian Christmas eve.
- Georgia's Recipe Heaven: About ten recipes, including Nut Rolls, Easter bread, and several cabbage dishes.
- Medivnyk: Instructions on making Ukranian Honey Cake.
- Perogies: Recipe for onion perogies.
- Poor Man's Perogies: Recipe using lasagna noodles and potatoes.
- RecipeSource.com: Ukrainian Recipes: Fourteen recipes from Cossack Chicken and Mushrooms to Vryonoye Miaso Po-Russki (Boiled Beef Russian-Style).
- Recipes from Joanne Pryhorocki Potter: Recipes gathered from friends and family in the Ukraine, ranging from soups to pickles.
- Recipes from Tatyana: Traditional recipes from the Ukraine and the Black Sea coast.
- Serg and Valeriya's Hata on the Web: Two dozen Ukrainian recipes as well as other recipes.
- The Art of Ukrainian Cuisine: Large number of recipes ranging from appetizers and canapes to desserts.
- Ukraine - The Breadbasket and the Sugar Bowl: About a dozen recipes, primarily main dishes and desserts.
- Ukrainian Dishes: Over a dozen recipes from RussianFoods.com, some with photographs and reviews.
- Ukrainian Easter Food: Traditional Easter recipes, including bread (Babka and Paska), jellied meat, and beet and horseradish relish.
- Ukrainian Food: Message board with large number of recipes.
- Ukrainian Heritage Festival: Festival menu with authentic, Ukrainian specialties such as Perogies and Chicken Kiev, along with Christmas and Easter recipes.
- Ukrainian Recipe Archives: Recipes for the traditional twelve meatless dishes eaten at Christmas.
- Ukrainian Recipe Links: Links to recipe pages and definitions of some names of dishes.
- Varenyky Recipes: Several perogy recipes posted to a message board.
- Vicky's Virtual Ukrainian Kitchen: Recipes for traditional and modern dishes ranging from starters to snacks.
This category in other languages: