Search Home : Home : Cooking : World Cuisines : North American : Native American
- Aleut Recipes: Small collection of recipes, most featuring seal.
- Cherokees of California Cookbook: Eight traditional recipes contributed by the Cherokees of California.
- Chuda's Kitchen: Aleut and Dena'ina recipes.
- Gallup New Mexico: Four authentic Native American recipes from New Mexico, provided by the Gallup Visitor Guide.
- Hopi Cookery: Presentation of Juanita Tiger Kavena's cookbook, with excerpt and sample recipe.
- Kwakuitl Recipes: How to catch and cook sea slugs, prepare halibut heads and fresh salmon, and the proper method to cook a whale.
- Mountain Lion's Native American Cookbook: Sample the traditional delights of the Native Americans at Mountain Lion's stewing website.
- Native American Recipes: Two squash recipes and one for sage pesto, courtesy of Loretta Barrett Oden.
- Native American Recipes: Three bread recipes provided by Greg Flys With Eagles.
- Native American Recipes: Some of One Feather's favorite Native American recipes, such as Succotash and Blueberry Popovers.
- Native American Recipes: Recipe for pemmican, boiled corn, and wild green salad.
- Native American Recipes at RecipeSource.com: About thirty recipes from Acorn Bread to Zuni Indian Bread.
- Native American Recipes from About.com: Collection of vegetarian Native American recipes.
- Native American Recipes from Gutsy Gourmet: A collection of Native American recipes for soups, breads and hot sauces.
- Native Recipes - Wiisiniwan: Large number of Native American recipes using traditional ingredients.
- Native Smokes: Native American recipes, such as Apache Fried Rabbit, Bannock and BBQ Raccoon.
- Native Way Cookbook - Cookbook of the Grandmothers: More than 250 traditional and modern recipes from many first nations, as well as instructions, and herb and plant encyclopedia.
- NativeTech Food and Recipes: Extensive collection of Native American recipes submitted by site users.
- Oogruk Flippers: From "The Eskimo Cookbook," prepared by students of Shishmaref Day School in Shishmaref, Alaska.
- Pitter's Cherokee Trails: Traditional and modern Native American recipes.
- Prehistoric Texas Recipes and Beyond: Prehistoric and latter day Native American recipes.
- Recipes from Native Peoples Magazine: Five specials on Native American ingredients and foods.
- Resource Library: Mi'kmaq Recipes: Small collection of recipes, such as Porcupine Stew and Moose Burgers, from the Native Council of Nova Scotia.
- Rubaboo Recipe Corner: Recipes for such Métis dishes as pea soup, Li Galette and Pouchine au Sac.
- Some Favorite Recipes: Native American as well as Italian recipes cooked and enjoyed by Wendell and Nancy Deer With Horns.
- The Cooking Post: Tribal enterprise of Santa Ana Pueblo offering traditional and modern Native American recipes, including large number of blue corn dishes.
- The People's Paths North American Indian Recipes: Collection of submitted recipes including many for fry bread.
- Three Sisters Cookbook: Cookbook with recipes for the three traditional Native American food crops: corn, beans, and squash.
- Traditional Navajo Recipes: Small selection of recipes from Elaya K Tsosie, a native Navajo teacher.
- Traditional Tsalagi Recipes: Recipes from the Southeast Kituwah Nation, such as Leather Breeches and Succotash.
- Valley View School Grade 3 Project: This Saskatchewan, Canada elementary class provides recipes for Métis bannock and minsapwee.
- Ya Gotta Have It! American Indian Recipes Index: Large number of recipes from Seminole Acorn Stew to Zuni Summer Succotash.