Search Home : Home : Cooking : World Cuisines : North American : Southern
- About.com: Southern U.S. Cuisine: Recipes and articles on all types of regional cuisines including Cajun, Creole, and soul food.
- CNN Food Central Resources: Southern Food: A collection of articles on the history, traditions and evolution of cooking in the South.
- Chef Bob's Bourbon Street Bistro: Cajun, Creole and regional recipes with cooking tips and information about being a chef.
- Chef Rick's Southern Cooking: Cajun, Creole, soul food and SC Low Country cooking with traditional recipes, how-to articles, humor, and food trivia by chef and food writer.
- Cookin' With Grits- Home Style Southern Recipes: Traditional recipes including catfish, hush puppies, biscuits, barbecue, and of course, grits.
- Diana's Kitchen: A large collection of recipes from simple casseroles to traditional holiday favorites.
- Gator's Barb-B-Q: Bar-B-Q tips, techniques, recipes and all you wanted to know about down home Southern cooking.
- Hunter Horn Plantation: Georgian recipe for Hambone and Bean Soup, Three Weeks Slaw, and Cheddar and Ham Quiche.
- Low Fat Southern Recipes: Down home cooking without the guilt: healthy recipes for favorite comfort foods.
- Mis'sippi Cooking: Selection of recipes includes Old Time Teacakes, Good Pone Bread, and Jack Rabbit Stew.
- Mother Red's Southern Kitchen: Features traditional and modern recipes, including soul food classics and home cooking favorites.
- Mountain Breeze Kitchen: Resource site for traditional mountain cooking with tips and recipes for cooking wild game and home canning.
- Southern Cooking: Recipes with a Texas flair such as Texas Barbecue Brisket, Three Chili Chili, Chicken Fried Steak, and Fried Rattlesnake.
- Southern Cooking With Chef Joe Randall: Features recipes from Low Country, Creole and Southern cuisines.
- Southern Cuisine: Offers recipes for main dishes, sides and desserts as well as a recipe of the week, and cooking tips.
- Southern Delights: Mint Juleps, Vidalia onions, Fried Green Tomatoes, and other favorites along with food history and information.
- Southern Eats: Recipes and short introductions to Southern Christmas cooking, grits, and iced tea.
- Southern Fare: Recipes for dishes such as Mint Julep, Fried Chicken, and Corn bread, with cooking tips.
- Southern Food Recipes: Recipes for every occasion including traditional holiday favorites.
- Southern Food and Drink: Recipes and articles on cooking.
- Southern Foodways Alliance: Organization devoted to the preservation of traditional Southern foodways and recipes. Information on membership, symposiums and activities.
- Southern Living Foods: Recipes for dishes featured in Southern Living magazine.
- Southern Main Dishes: Ten recipes, including Collard Greens, Candied Yams, and Hoppin' John (Blackeye peas).
- Southern Recipes: Recipes for every occasion including traditional holiday favorites.
- StarChefs: "The South - The Beautiful": Cookbook presentation with samples of authentic recipes from the American South.
- SueLynn's Recipe Page: Tea room favorites and finger foods, as well as candies and baked goods.
- The Culture of Southern Food: Student anthropologists explore Southern foodways and the history of the local cuisine.
- The Table of Our Ancestors - Old Time Southern Recipes: Traditional recipes such as Johnny Cakes, along with food lore from the old South and glossary of old-time cooking terms.
- White Lily Flour Recipe Page: Features recipe of the week as well as baking tips and recipes for breakfast items, entrees, breads and desserts.