Search Home : Home : Cooking : World Cuisines : Oceania : Australian
- A Taste Of Australia: GobalGourmet.com offers sample recipes from this book.
- Anzac Cookies: Recipe for Anzac (Australian and New Zealand Army Corps) cookies, once "army food".
- Australian English Trifle: An English sweet Australian style.
- Australian Food and Wine: Recipes for soups, breakfasts, bicuits and slices, curries, and desserts.
- Australian Recipe Collection: Authentic recipes with cooking help.
- Australian Recipe Forum: Message board for swapping Aussie recipes.
- Australian Recipes: Small collection of Australian recipes including pavlova, ANZAC biscuits, and meat pies, as well as recipes made with macadamia nuts, wattle or seafood.
- Australian Recipes: British born Chef Ian Parmenter's television programme Consuming Passions, is in its tenth series and screens in many countries.
- Australian Recipes: Recipes from Helen South's Kitchen on Tamborine Mountain, South East Queensland, Australia. Includes pavlova, pumpkin fruit cake, mango salad, and a traditional Christmas pudding recipe.
- Australian Recipes: Recipes for two classics, Damper and Pavlova.
- Australian Recipes from Expedition Earth: Presents recipes for ANZAC biscuits, coconut ice, damper, Dinkum Chili, lamingtons, pavlova, pumpkin scones, and sticky date pudding.
- Australian Recipes from RecipeSource.com: A collection of just under 50 authentic recipes, including a quick conversion guide for Ozzie measurements.
- Australian Recipes from The Epicentre: Gourmet recipes featuring lemon myrtle, macadamia nuts, and wattleseed. One recipe offers emu egg substitution for hen eggs.
- Australian Women's Weekly - Recipes: Recipes from a television program reflecting the country's diverse ancestry.
- Awesome Australia: Recipes for the barbecue: sauces, rubs, glazes and marinades.
- Ben and Judy's Aussie Recipes: Australian recipes and information on how to prepare authentic Australian meals.
- Burke's Backyard 1997 Archives: Recipes and food facts from the first season of a popular tv show.
- Burke's Backyard 1998 Archives: Recipes and food facts from a popular tv show.
- Burke's Backyard 1999 Archives: Recipes and food facts from a popular tv show.
- Burke's Backyard 2000 Archives: Recipes and food facts from a popular tv show.
- Burke's Backyard 2001 Archives: Recipes and food facts from a popular tv show.
- Bush Food Recipes: Handful of bushfood recipes, such as Wattle Seed Bread.
- Bush Tucker & Traditional Australian Recipes: Description of traditional cooking methods, along with recipes using emu, kangaroo, and crocodile.
- Bushwalking Recipes: Recipes to make ahead, or prepare to cook during your bushwalk. Includes muesli (granola cereal), Anzac biscuits, boiled fruit cake, rice curry, and custard.
- Cheese Scones: From the Australian Dairy Corporation, a simple recipe using self-raising flour and Cheddar cheese.
- Cheesey Damper Knots: A variation on this bread.
- Cheesey Onion Damper: Another variation of the damper.
- Choc-Berry Trifle: A dessert made with homemade chocolate custard and vanilla rolls, layered with raspberries, strawberries, and cream.
- Chow Down...Down Under: Real fairdinkum Aussie recipes, many with pictures. Also includes a page with some Australian history.
- Christmas Pudding: Using glace and dried fruit, this is served with a brandy flavoured custard.
- Cook Australian: Recipes for poached rabbit, kangaroo kebabs, emu fillet, stir fried squid, and information on Australian wines.
- Cookings: Features a few Aussie recipes such as date tart and zucchini slice, and other dishes such as Norwegian bread, couscous, curry, and North African lamb.
- Cottee's Australia: Cottee's Foods, makers of products such as cordial, jams, jellies, and toppings, presents ways to use them in cooking. Recipes include trifle and fruits in gelatin.
- Dining Downunder: Recipes from the new Australian TV series, Dining Downunder.
- Fiona's Recipes: Featuring some recipes from Australian Gourmet Traveller magazine, and other personal favorites.
- Fruit Cordial: Cordial is to Australia what Kool-Aid is to America. This is a recipe for a homemade version of the fruit drink concentrate. The recipe uses tartaric and citric acid.
- Great Australian Recipes: Tried and true recipes submitted by Australian expats living all over the world.
- Innovative Australian Recipes and More Menu Ideas: Recipes for dishes using Australian ingredients offered by Vic Cherikoff Food Services.
- Lamingtons: Popular at Fêtes, and just about any gathering. A sponge cake, dipped in chocolate sauce, or a sauce made with gelatin (Jell-O) and then usually dipped in grated coconut.
- Michelle's Australian Recipes: Recipes featuring the classic ANZAC biscuits, dampers, lamingtons, and recipes using wattle and macadamia nuts.
- Mulataga's Chef Recipes: Recipes for barramundi, crab, yabby, lobster, and mussels from this Australian supplier of aquaculture products.
- Real Australian Recipes from Ettamogah Wildlife Sanctuary: Recipe for meat pie, pavlova, and lamingtons.
- Recipes From Australia: Recipes representing Australia's multicultural cuisine.
- Recipes from Australia: Renowned chefs, lovers of Australian cuisine, Australian celebrities and many big Australian names share their favourite recipes.
- Suncoast Macadamia: Over twenty recipes using this expensive Australian nut.
- The Backyard - Recipes: Archive of local and regional recipes from an ABC radio program.
- The Origins of the Pavlova: There is much debate on the origins of this dessert. This article seems to give the answer.
- Typical Australian Recipes: Variety of recipes such as Anzac Biscuits, Kangaroo Tail Soup, Lamingtons, and Pavlova.
- Use of Insects by Australian Aborigines: Article on the role of insects in Australian Aborigines food culture.
- eLook Recipes: Australian: Collection of various recipes.
This category in other languages: