Search Home : Home : Cooking : World Cuisines
- 1 World Recipes: Spicy dishes from the Americas searchable by course.
- Absolute Recipes - International: Collection of international recipes from such countries as Korea, Mexico, China, and Germany.
- Absolutely Cooking : Favorite Countries Food: Collection of recipes from various countries.
- Alaskan, New Zealand, and Irish Recipes: Favourite recipes of a big family, spread out across the globe.
- Britannia.org: The Recipe Bin: Large number of recipes indexed by country, including top secret recipes.
- Caribbean Dutch Cookbook: Features recipes from the Caribbean, Holland, Germany, France, China, and Indonesia.
- Case's Agworld: Ethnic Lamb: Lamb recipes from several countries.
- Collected Recipes: Ethnic Recipes: Recipes from all over the world.
- Cookery Art: Rin.Ru offers international recipes ranging from the American to the Uzbek cuisine.
- Cooking Around the World: Various recipes, with special section of Dutch recipes.
- CooksRecipes.com: International Cuisine Recipes Index: Recipes listed by country from Australia to Vietnam.
- Country Recipes: Collection with a recipe from 50 different countries.
- Ethnic Food Glossary: Small glossary covering several cuisines of Asia and others common in Hawaii.
- Ethnicgrocer.com: Grocery offering international recipes - search by course or country.
- Etznab's Latino Recipes: Assorted recipes from the Spanish speaking world with discussion and basic information.
- FamilyWeb Cafè: Online community to share ethnic and traditional family recipes.
- FoodWeb: Melting Pot Recipes: Recipes from a dozen world cuisines, including holiday specials.
- Free Recipe Collection: Gourmet recipes from across the world.
- Global Gourmet: Global Destinations: Profiles of the cuisines of countries and regions with recipes.
- Hispanic Recipes 1 Index: Spanish and Latin American recipes from the Masterstech Home.
- Hispanic Recipes 2 Index: Spanish and Latin American recipes from the Masterstech Home.
- India Color Pages - Bawarchi: Recipes form all over the world with discussion board.
- Intelgourmet.com: Recipes: Mediterranean and Middle Eastern gourmet recipes offered by online grocery.
- International Recipes: Collection from Gaby's and Andy's website.
- International Recipes OnLine: Exchange `group` with over 34,000 members in 90 countries offering recipes, a food and wine dictionary, and a bulletin board.
- InternationalWoman: Recipes: Selection of recipes from ten world cuisines.
- Julia Simon's Recipe Collection: Offers a variety of recipes from assorted countries and cultures. Recipes are sorted by country and by main ingredients.
- Landmines.org: Recipe Index: Recipes from countries where the organisation funds mine clearance and survivor assistance.
- Larry's Foreign Food Guide: Small selection of basic Mexican, Italian, and Chinese recipes, with links.
- Margarita's Favourite Recipes: Recipes from around the world.
- Margarita's International Recipes: Cooking international food alphabetically: menus from Afghanistan to Belgium, and other international recipes.
- Maroon Foodways: Recipes from several Maroon communities, the descendants of the Africans in the Americas who escaped from slavery.
- MediterrAsian.com: Showcases the benefits of the Mediterranean and the Asian diet and lifestyle, including over 100 recipes.
- Night of a Thousand Dinners: Recipes from six mine affected countries, offered by N1KD to creates awareness of the global landmine crisis and raise funds.
- Old Scrote's Real Food Cookbook: International recipes for real food, still cooked and eaten in real life and made from ingredients you could grow.
- Ricegourmet.com: Rice recipes from around the world, as well as information on rice varieties and cooking methods.
- SPC Fish Recipes: Ranging from Kokoda (Fijian marinated fish) to Sashimi and Bourbon Tuna.
- Sally's Place: Focus on Ethnic Cuisine: Serves specials focussing on a specific cuisine, offering historical and cultural background with selected recipes.
- Salvatore's Kitchen: Large number of recipes from African to Thai and from appetizers to wings.
- Secret Recipes: Weekly cooking series lifts the lid on the traditional recipes people cook up in Australian kitchens every day.
- Serving the Guest: A Sufi Cookbook and Art Gallery: Recipes from the Maghreb to Indonesia, ranging from small helpings to substantial dishes and from soups to sweets.
- Sidwell Friends School: Ethnic Foods: Selection of world menus with nutrition information and dietary analysis.
- Soup Song: International Soups: Soups from Algeria to Zimbabwe.
- Spanish/Latin American Recipes: A dozen recipes such as Chicken Piccadillo, Sassy Mojo Pork, and Sangria Del Sol.
- Sue's Recipe Server: On-line database with hundreds of recipes from around the world.
- Taste of Wisconsin: Twenty recipes reflecting the ethnic diversity of Wisconsin, from cookbook author Terese Allen.
- The Collection of Recipes of the World: Small collection of simple recipes cooked by foreign students in Sendai.
- The Gumbo Pages: Culinary World Tour: Favourite recipes from across the world with detailed preparation instructions.
- The Gutsy Gourmet: Large number of nutritious recipes from different world cuisines.
- The Worldwide Gourmet Recipe Collection: Large collection recipes categorized by country and by type of recipe.
- Towanda's Recipe Room: Ethnic, holiday, kids, crockpot, and dessert recipes, mainly in Mastercook format.
- Whats4Eats: Ethnic dishes from Algeria to Vietnam, searchable by cuisine, recipe name, ingredient or method.
- World Hearth Recipe Collection: A searchable collection of over 3000 recipes from all over the world, classified by country or ethnicity.
- World Recipes: International recipes collected from around the world, with glossary of cooking terms and ingredients.
- World Recipes: Small collection of easy recipes that can be cooked by children.
- Wuzzle.org: International Recipes: Recipes from world cuisines from Algeria to Vietnam.
This category in other languages: