Search Home : Home : Family : Adoption : Facilitators
- A Child's Waiting Adoption Program: Services to birthparents and families considering adoption.
- A Heart to Heart Adoption Connection: A facilitation service located in Central Ohio. Service details and profiles of waiting families are featured.
- A Link Adoption: Linking birthparents with Christian adoptive couples for open or closed adoptions.
- A Loving Alternative: Offers facilitation services for birthparents and adoptive parents throughout the United States. Profiles of waiting parents, description of services, and testimonials are included.
- Adopt-Now.Com: Nancy Hurwitz Kors offers facilitation services. Based in Walnut Creek, California. Includes information for birthmothers and waiting parents, staff details, and profiles of people looking to adopt.
- Adoption Abroad: Russian adoption facilitator located in California providing adoption services, information resources and child photolistings for adoptive parents.
- Adoption Advisor: Information on adoption law for adoptive and birth parents in Maryland, Washington DC and Virginia.
- Adoption Affiliates of South Florida: Association of licensed clinical social workers offering homestudies for domestic and international adoptions, pre-adoption consultations, and support groups. Includes staff profiles and calendar of events.
- Adoption Center of Delaware Valley: Works with both public and private agencies that have custody of children. Features photo listings of children in the Delaware Valley (Philadelphia) who are waiting to be adopted by American families.
- Adoption Center of Northern California: Offers open adoption legal services, including assistance for birthparents in facilitating matching with adoptive parents, and handling inter-state or local adoptions. Includes testimonials and profiles of waiting parents.
- Adoption Consultants: Licensed social workers in North Texas (Dallas/Ft.Worth area) offer adoption home studies, post-adoption supervision, and adoption counseling and assistance.
- Adoption CoordiNations, Inc.: Provides adoption guidance and document coordination services to families for several agencies working in Russia, Ukraine, Cambodia, Guatemala and China.
- Adoption Home Study Services: International and domestic home study and post-placement services for Oklahoma families by a licensed social worker.
- Adoption Homestudy: State of Ohio certified adoption homestudy assessor offering services in Southern and Central Ohio. Includes information about fees and services.
- Adoption Homestudy: Serving families in southern Indiana and Ohio and providing adoption homestudies and post placement services.
- Adoption Information Services, Inc.: Provides education, referrals, guidance and advocacy for the prospective adoptive parent. Based in Georgia, United States.
- Adoption Navigators: A family advocacy service for people who are considering adoption.
- Adoption Network: Offers legal and related services to birthmothers and adoptive couples throughout the United States. Testimonials, profiles of hopeful adoptive parents, and articles are included.
- Adoption Partners: Guatemala adoption specialists.
- Adoption UK: Services for prospective adopters and established adoptive families, including a bi-monthly magazine, helpline, library and experience `resource` bank. Fee details and FAQs are presented.
- Adoption in Brazil: Facilitator for adoption in Brazil.
- Adoptioncoach Services: Provides coaching and support to people adopting a child.
- Adoptionhelp: Helps birthmothers and birthfathers make adoption plans for their babies. Description of services and gallery of prospective adoptive families.
- Adorable Adoption Agency: Part of Yunona Orphan Relief Fund organized to help orphaned and abandoned children to find loving homes. Includes photos of available children.
- African American Adoptions Online: Building African American families through internet adoption.
- All As One: Provides adoption facilitation from the African countries of The Gambia and Sierra Leone.
- Alla Adoption: California agency operating as part of the Yunona Orphan Relief Fund, which helps orphaned and abandoned children find loving homes.
- Angels Adoption: California facilitation agency operating as part of the Yunona Orphan Relief Fund, which helps orphaned and abandoned children find loving homes.
- Aurora International Adoption: Works directly with many Russian, Ukrainian, and Kazakhstan orphanages to make the adoption process easy.
- Baby Adoption: Offers coaching and consulting services. Site includes pricing details and information about ordering an e-book dealing with no-cost adoptions.
- Brenda McCreight Consulting: Offers consulting services and workshops for adoptive and foster families and for professionals. Workshop details and links to related resources are featured.
- Brewer Counseling Associates: A private practioner, LCSW, providing homestudies for domestic and international adoptions, pre and post birth family and attachment counseling, referrals to adoption attorneys, and connections between adoptive families and birth families.
- Brian Combs, MA: Offers homestudies for domestic and international adoptions, post placement reports, counseling for families and children, and workshops and consultation on the adoption process and adoption issues.
- Canadian C.I.S. Friendship Exchange Society: Non-profit society that works in partnership with licensed British Columbia agencies assisting families with the adoption of Russian and Kazakhstan orphans. Includes list of agencies, event details, and forms and applications.
- Children's Home Society of Florida: Helping loving families become parents through adoption and foster care programs.
- Children's Services Northern Ireland: Presents information about the adoption process and post adoption services offered. Includes a library and forum.
- Coming Home Kansas: Adoption recruiting program funded by the State of Kansas. Includes a listing of available children. Access requires registration.
- Cooperative Adoption Consulting: Assists couples and singles in the open adoption process. Based in California, USA. Includes information about services, contact details, and links to related content.
- David J. Radis: Adoption attorney specializing in adoptions, with special emphasis placed on helping birth mothers.
- East Coast Assisted Parenting: Provides assistance to parents who choose to adopt from Ukraine independently.
- Filios: Center that promotes the adoption of children from 0 to 7 years old.
- Gerald A. Bowman, LCSW, ACSW: American licensed clinical social worker based in Munich, Germany, offering home studies, consultation, and post placement services. Description of services, contact information and links.
- Global Village: Ukraine adoption facilitation agency located in Tennessee, serving families througout the U.S.
- God's Littlest Angels: An Evangelical Christian mission in Haiti providing medical care to premature and malnourished infants, and facilitates adoptions for orphaned and abandoned children under 2.
- Guatemalan Adoption Consultants: An adoption facilation service specializing in helping families locate and adopt children from Guatemala.
- Harrah Family Services: Chinese adoption facilitation administered by John and Jackie Harrah, who themselves adopted two children from China.
- Heart of God Ministries: Interdenominational organization, providing adoption services in Haiti.
- Heartfelt Adoption: Adoption matches for babies and children available. Birth mothers and adoptive couples needed.
- Heaven Sent Adopt: Provides support and referral services. Specializes in bi-racial adoptions. Includes a list of success stories and available situations (with due dates).
- Holt International Children's Services: Involved in domestic and international adoption. Information about programs (organized by country), bulletin boards, and resources are included.
- International Adoptions by Ysabel Llerena: Specializes in Guatemalan adoptions.
- Kmetko and Associates, Ltd.: Licensed child welfare agency that provides interstate adoption study and international adoption study services to Illinois families.
- Lee Slater Adoption Services: Specializing in Adoption from Cambodia for over 10 years,
- Life's Vision Adoption Services: Agency that arranges adoptions between Ukrainian children and parents from the United States.
- Lifetime Adoption Facilitation: Helping birth parents find qualified adopting families, with guidance and encouragement during and after the pregnancy.
- Little Flower Children's Services: Committed to make it possible for more families to adopt and to offer the support necessary for the newly created family.
- Love of Christ Ministries: Organization which takes in newborn abandoned babies (mostly HIV+) and place them in loving families.
- Manchester Adoption Society: Small voluntary agency involved in finding families for older, emotionally damaged children. Also involved in supporting children, adopters and birth families. Site includes information about activities and services.
- Mother's Choice: Hong Kong organization that provides and promotes care for babies and children needing permanent homes. Site includes general information about fostering and adopting, photo album, and discussion forum.
- My Choice Program: Offers crisis pregnancy services, including counseling and support, and helps in the placement of babies. Locations in Maine, Colorado, and Florida. Includes profiles of waiting families and personal stories.
- Pennsylvania Adoption Exchange: Helps to connect families who want to adopt with children. Includes free photo listing and information.
- Professional Adoption and Community Services: Provides consultation services for prospective parents and pregnancy, pre-placement, and post-surrender counseling for birth parents. Located in Hawi, Hawaii. Includes fee details and staff background information.
- Profiles of the Heart: Working with adoptive families to create a unique lifestyle presentation of your family, creating a link to a potential birthmother.
- Rainbow Adoption and Family Tree Foster Care: Provides adoption and foster care information, family training and home studies, counseling, searches for families, and supervision of placements.
- Sense Resource Center: Ukraine adoption facilitation with over 20 completed adoptions.
- Shore Adoption: Support and homestudy services for families in the Hampton Roads, Virginia area. Information about the process, tips on choosing the right child, FAQs, and staff profiles.
- South Carolina Council On Adoptable Children: Nonprofit organization working as an education support `group` for adoptive families and as advocates for children waiting to be adopted.
- Spaulding for Children: Provides help to children who wait the longest for permanency and support services for their adoptive, foster and kinship families.
- Ukrainian Adoption: Facilitators for adoption of Ukrainian children.
- Unique Adoptions, Inc.: A domestic adoption facilitating service offering personalized and professional adoption services.
- Yunona Orphan Relief Fund: A non-profit organization specializing in international adoptions from Russia, Kazakhstan and Ukraine. Includes adoption information, fundraisers, orphans, orphanages and success stories.