Search Home : Home : Family : Adoption
- 4Adopting.com: Presents essays, poems, and links to adoption service providers, legal information and support groups.
- ABC Adoptions: Adoption information and resources, message boards, email communities, and links to adoption professionals. Includes special sections for both birthmothers and adoptive parents.
- About.com: Adoption: Provides access to thousands of resources addressing all aspects of adoption. Extensive coverage of international adoption issues.
- AdoptNet: Support for adoptive families from the National Adoption Center: Post-adoption information, online chats and conferences.
- AdoptUSKids: National photo listing service for children awaiting adoption across the United States.
- Adopting.com: Listing of adoption resources on the Internet, organized in topical categories.
- Adoption Council of Canada: Dedicated to finding homes for Canada's waiting children. Includes news, publications, legislation, events, research, viewpoints, and newsletters.
- Adoption History: Presents the history of open adoption and links to related content.
- Adoption Information Line: Comprehensive information about the adoption of children within the UK.
- Adoption InterLink UK: General adoption information, articles, links to related resources, and notice board.
- Adoption Learning Partners: Offers web-based educational courses for all members of the adoption triad. Includes course descriptions and a mailing list.
- Adoption Open: Features information about workshops and support groups, profiles of families hoping to adopt (from specific agencies) and resources.
- Adoption Solutions: Features discussion forums, hopeful parent registry, journals, resources for birthmothers and adoptive parents, and database of US attorneys and agencies.
- Adoption Triad Outreach: Features a free reunion registry, chat rooms, discussion boards, bookstore, online newsletter, virtual postcards, and a links library.
- Adoption Web Ring: A public service ring dedicated to the best interests of adoption triad members.
- Adoption-net: Presents information about adoption and fostering with a United Kingdom focus. News, child profiles, bulletin board, and glossary of related terms are included.
- Adoption.com: Information on international, special needs, independent, and private adoptions. Includes message boards, news, and a directory of adoption professionals.
- Adoption: A New Beginning: A Christian adoption `resource` center, with services for birthmothers and adoptive parents.
- AdoptionQuest.com: Personal profiles of couples wishing to adopt and birth parents and adoptees looking to reunite. Includes pricing details.
- Adoptioninformation.com: General information and resources.
- Adoptions.com: Features a comprehensive directory of adoption professionals, and the Adoption SuperCalendar of adoption events, meetings and conferences in every state.
- BAAF Adoption & Fostering: London-based charity with offices in Wales, Scotland and England. Offers resources for those wishing to adopt and related professionals. Includes membership details, news, legal details and directory of agencies.
- BellaOnline: Adoption: Presents articles about a variety of adoption related topics.
- Birth Mother Letter: Offers prospective adoptive parents help in creating a Dear Birth Mother album. Includes service details and prices.
- California Children and Family Services: Articles and FAQs about adopting a child, becoming a foster parent (or adopting a foster child), adoptees and birth parents, and services for adopted children.
- Canada Adopts: Features a range of adoption-related information. Includes a message board, Waiting Parents Registry, list of famous adoptions, calendar of events, and links to Canadian resources, including agencies and support groups.
- Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Omaha: Services include adoption, reunion and unplanned pregnancy counseling.
- Child & Family Services: Provides former Michigan members (adult adoptees, birth parents, adult siblings, and adoptive parents) with post-adoption services and intermediary search services.
- Child Of My Dreams: Offers infertility and adoption information and support. Includes a discussion of common myths, newsletters, and message boards.
- Children's Home Society: Not for profit organization that provides adoption and birth parent services.
- Council on Adoptable Children of Texas: A non-profit organization of citizens concerned about children who wait for permanent homes.
- Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption: Encourages adoption in the United States and advocates for children in the public welfare system. Offers a beginner's guide, videos, and other adoption resources.
- Deaf Adoption News Service: Listings of deaf children waiting to be adopted, and a mailing list.
- Evan B. Donaldson Adoption Institute: Information for adoption professionals: research, policy, and practice.
- Families for Private Adoption: Non-profit volunteer organization advocating and encouraging private (non-agency) adoption. Meetings held in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area.
- Famous Adoptees: A biographical dictionary of famous or otherwise influential adoptees and others raised for significant periods outside their birth families.
- Famous and Remarkable Adoptees, Foster Children and Others: Short profiles, many with bibliographical and hypertext links, of famous or influential people who were adopted, fostered or otherwise raised by people other than their birth parents.
- Fostering or Adopting Children in Need: Information about transitional residence and fostering of troubled children.
- G2GAdoption: General information presented from a Christian perspective. Includes `resource` directory, glossary, and stories.
- GotTrouble.com - Family Law: Information about adoption, qualities of adoptive parents which agencies are looking for, and other legal issues.
- Hallmark Channel: Adoption: The web version of the channel's series about adoption. Includes information about adoption, submitted stories, and resources.
- Indiana's Adoption Initiative: Statewide effort to find permanence for all children with special needs. Picture book registry, information about the process, and newsletter.
- Lets Talk Adoption: Weekly radio show available on the Internet. Show schedule, brief host profile, and archives are presented.
- Lund Family Center: Providing services for young women who are pregnant and parenting, families with young children and adoptive families.
- Megilligan's Island: Information on special needs adoption and foster care in central Kentucky.
- National Adoption Center: Portal to photo listings and resources, including chat, online courses, and articles.
- National Adoption Foundation: Provides financial assistance, services and support to families. Contains information about programs, membership, and achievements.
- National Adoption Information Clearinghouse: Comprehensive `resource` on all aspects of adoption, including special needs, infant and intercountry adoption.
- National Council For Adoption: Washington, DC charity with a focus on adoption related awareness, education and advocacy. Organization overview, list of policies, and membership details are included.
- North American Council on Adoptable Children: Post-adoptive articles and a "How to Adopt" section which provides an overview of issues and steps to take when considering domestic adoption through the foster care system.
- Nurture Adopt: Resource for birthparents and adoptive parents. Includes profiles of waiting families, information about available situations, and links to support organizations, agencies, and financial help.
- Older Child Adoption: Weekly online publication offering articles and information. Includes message board, bookstore and links.
- Our Own Kids: Resources for people who are adopting or have adopted an older child.
- PACT: An Adoption Alliance: Adoption-related services for children of color, their birthparents, and their adoptive parents.
- Parent Soup: Adoption Central: Contains information about various aspects of adoption, state-by-state resources, checklists and a newsletter.
- Precious Kids Adoption: Features a registry of waiting families wanting to adopt, mailing list, articles, and information about scams.
- State Mailing Lists: Directory of adoption related mailing lists across the United States.
- Suite 101: Adoption: Articles, message board and links to related resources.
- Texas Coalition for Adoption Resources and Education: Advocates adoption laws that are in the best interest of all adoptees. Includes the Texas Adoption Registry, discussion forums, articles, newsletters and statistics.
- The ABC's of Adoption: Basic information about international and domestic adoption, message board, and related links.
- The Adoption Guide: Consumer protection and advocacy for adopting families, international or domestic. Site features news, articles, and resources.
- Treasure Book: Photo listing of special needs children in the custody of the State of Montana who are eligible for adoption.
This category in other languages: