Search Home : Home : Family : Babies : Breastfeeding
- Breastfeeding.com: A site for mothers and nursing professionals who want support and advice. Features tips for working mothers, research articles, FAQs, message boards, links, humor, art.
- La Leche League International: An international, nonprofit, nonsectarian organization dedicated to providing education, information, support, and encouragement to women who want to breastfeed.
- 007 Breasts: Encourages breastfeeding by objecting the view of breasts as taboo and sexual objects. Answers & resources why women fail to breastfeed or wean too early, wonderful breasts, legal issues, bras, free photos.
- Academy of Breastfeeding Medicine: A worldwide organization of physicians dedicated to the promotion, protection and support of breastfeeding and human lactation.
- American Academy of Pediatrics Press Statement: The AAP's Press Statement concerning the New Mother's Breastfeeding Promotion and Protection Act.
- Amigas do Peito: Their ONG have been working improving, promoting and supporting breastfeeding in Brazil, since 1980. Mother to Mother support group, information, on-line help for breastfeeding, projects, support net, products.
- Association of Breastfeeding Mothers: A charity run by mothers for mothers, committed to giving friendly support and supplying the right information to all women wishing to breastfeed.
- Baby Milk Action: A non-profit organisation which aims to save lives and to end the avoidable suffering caused by inappropriate infant feeding.
- Baby's First Week Breastfeeding Log: A handy printable log that helps moms keep track of feedings and wet diapers.
- BestBreastfeeding.Info: Breastfeeding education and support topics, information and resources for expectant and new parents and healthcare professionals.
- Billings Ovulation Method During Breastfeeding: The Billings Ovulation Method of natural family planning, no drugs or devices.
- Birth Partners: Childbirth education classes dedicated to teaching methods for a natural birth. Doula labor support services and lactation consultations. We are a Medela breastpump rental station offering all Medela products. Baby Care and Infant CPR classes available.
- Birthcare.com: Information and articles on breastfeeding, pregnancy, and childbirth.
- BreastFedBabies.org: Developed by the Health Promotion Agency and contains information for both the public and professionals. Offers benefits, problem help, back to work and weaning information, as well as support groups.
- Breastfeed.com: A community for parents committed to nursing.
- Breastfeeding: Volunteer experts (authors, consultants, and other parents) answer your detailed one-on-one questions about this feeding, free of charge.
- Breastfeeding: Tips and information on breastfeeding.
- Breastfeeding - Best For Baby, Best For Mom: The National Women's Health Information Center.
- Breastfeeding - DrGreene.com: Answers to questions regarding breastfeeding and the benefits of breast milk.
- Breastfeeding Basics: An academic, non-commercial, short course on the fundamentals of breastfeeding.
- Breastfeeding Basics: Common sense answers to breastfeeding questions.
- Breastfeeding Basics: Breastfeeding information from jaundice to storage to routines.
- Breastfeeding Center: A guide for newborns and infants, with information about how to effectively deal with common problems.
- Breastfeeding Consultants of Northern Virginia: Provides breastfeeding support to mothers and babies through lactation consultations, breastpump rentals, breastpumps for purchase, nursing bras, and other breastfeeding supplies.
- Breastfeeding Guide from Bounty: Professional advice on breastfeeding babies and the benefits of breastfeeding.
- Breastfeeding Help: Information on breastfeeding and professional consultation on an individual basis by Heisje de Jong, certified lactation consultant.
- Breastfeeding Information Page: An information source for all mothers who breastfeed their child, and for expecting moms and dads.
- Breastfeeding Links: Directory of links including promotion of breastfeeding, alternatives to bottles, culture and history of breastfeeding, extended feeding, pumping, family issues, and general information.
- Breastfeeding Matters: A support and `resource` site for breastfeeding moms and families.
- Breastfeeding Moms On a Mission: Message boards and chats as well as articles and a picture gallery.
- Breastfeeding Questions & Answers: Lactation advice on several topics from engorgement to breast pumps as well as quality breastfeeding supplies.
- Breastfeeding Quiz: Test your knowledge of breastfeeding by taking this fun quiz.
- Breastfeeding Resource Center: Provides general and specific breastfeeding advice and information, access to a consultant and selling related supplies.
- Breastfeeding Resource Center: Mother's guide to breastfeeding, and consultation.
- Breastfeeding Self Help and Information: Lactation consultant Marie Davis shares her knowledge.
- Breastfeeding Specialists Inc.: Offers help and supplies.
- Breastfeeding Support: Advice on finding a pediatrician that is supportive of breastfeeding and addresses problems in order to maximize chances of long-term breastfeeding success.
- Breastfeeding Support Group: Live advisors give fee-based support and advice to pregnant woman and breastfeeding mothers.
- Breastfeeding Tips: A long list of useful tips from Ann's Bra and Lingerie.
- Breastfeeding and Dieting: Support for nursing mothers attempting to lose weight through diet and exercise.
- Breastfeeding and the Use of Human Milk: The American Academy of Pediatrics official policy regarding guidelines for nursing infants
- Breastfeeding is Beautiful: Breastfeeding links and mom-to-mom advice on extended nursing, nursing toddlers, supply problems, pumping and working, reasons to breastfeed and benefits of breastfeeding.
- Breastfeeding: What You Need to Know: A walk through each stage of breastfeeding including deciding whether it's right for you, getting started, overcoming problems, and weaning.
- Christine's Breastfeeding Links: Information on breastfeeding as well as links and resources.
- Ecoparents: Breastfeeding information, support and services provided by lactation consultant in Irvine, California. The site links also to the Orange County Breastfeeding Forum, which is accessible to everyone.
- Jane's Breastfeeding and Childbirth Resources: Provides information and support from a Breastfeeding Counsellor (UK). Bulletin board, video, books and links.
- Lact8nMama's Breastfeeding Central: Breastfeeding information, breastfeeding myths debunked, links.
- Lactational Pharmacology: Information on breastfeeding and medications from Thomas Hale, the author of "Medications and Mothers' Milk."
- Lactations: Daily inspirational quotes, poems and stories for nursing mothers.
- Latch-On: UK site providing information for mothers on breastfeeding.
- Materia Phytoceuticals: As new research escalates it is becoming evident that childhood disorders such as ADHD, ADD and Cerebral Insufficiency just to name a few are preventable realities when fortified with the correct knowledge.
- Militant Breastfeeding Cult: Support and advocacy, including articles, a gallery, diaries, gifts, an active forum, and a blog.
- Milkmade at Home: Milkmade at Home is a San Diego-based lactation consulting center.
- Mommyguide.com's Breastfeeding Guide: A wealth of information for any mom who chooses to breastfeed.
- Mothering From The Heart: Breastfeeding consultation services for lactating women as well as information on breast feeding in general.
- Mothers Overcoming Breastfeeding Issues: A place for women to share their feelings and experiences about their difficulties with breastfeeding.
- Mothersbliss: Helpful tips, recommended equipment, possible difficulties, and FAQ.
- Names 2 Be: A mother's personal tips and pro's and con's on breastfeeding, with advice on feeding problems.
- Naturally Attached: Breastfeeding myths, the benefits of breastfeeding, and links.
- Nummies for Mommies: Information about possible difficulties and encouragement and support for nursing.
- Nursing Mothers Alliance: A non-profit organization offering counseling and breastfeeding support. Group shares knowledge about breastfeeding from other nursing mothers at monthly meetings.
- NursingMother.com: Informative site with many unique breastfeeding resources.
- Parentingweb - Breastfeeding Basics: A helpful guide to breast feeding, includes positioning, latching on and Engorgement tips.
- Pediatric Oncall: Breast Feeding Guidelines: Information about the first feed, colostrum, as well as frequency and duration of feeding and weaning.
- Positively Breastfeeding: Dedicated to encouraging, educating and empowering women in the skill of breastfeeding through personal consultations, classes, supporting products and information.
- ProMom: A nonprofit organization dedicated to increasing public awareness and public acceptance of breastfeeding.
- Quintessence Foundation: A Canadian educational non-profit society promoting breastfeeding as babies' best option.
- Smoking While Pregnant or Breastfeeding: Presents a concise summary of links to recent medical study abstracts and articles discussing the various risks posed to the baby by smoking while breastfeeding.
- StorkNet's Breastfeeding Cubby: Guest interviews and articles and various tips by parents to assist in a successful nursing experience.
- The Adoptive Breastfeeding Resource: A site for adoptive parents who want to nurse their children.
- The Breastfeeding Primer: An introduction to breastfeeding with helpful information that includes breastfeeding positions and keys to success.
- The Lactation Connection: Helping you to meet all of your breastfeeding goals.
- The Natural Choice, The Wise Choice.: A personal page about the advantages of breastfeeding.
- The Nestle Boycott: Information about the worldwide boycott of Nestle products and the WHO/UNICEF International Code of Marketing of Breastmilk Substitutes.
- The New Parents Guide: Answers to frequently asked questions about breastfeeding.
- The Nursing Mom's News: An informative site on motherhood and breastfeeding.
- The Nursing Nook: A supportive breastfeeding environment which contains a nursing mom's survival guide, little known facts about breastfeeding, and articles.
- The Pump Station: Breastfeeding basics, lactation support, bulletin boards, and breast pumps and accessories for sale.
- UNICEF UK Baby Friendly Initiative: Best practice standards in support of nursing - evidence, resources, training, statistics, guidance, leaflets for parents and strategies for promotion.
- Wears the Baby: Information and inspiration for the breastfeeding mother.
- mumsgather: Includes a personal breastfeeding journey, poem, joys of breastfeeding, and links.
This category in other languages: