Search Home : Home : Family : Babies
- Ask Baby: Get written answers and free advice, recommendations, surveys, independent information, answers to all your baby questions and needs
- Babie's Welcome: Offers travel and product advice. Baby friendly establishment list for London, Scotland, Wales and the Channel Islands.
- Babies Today: Community, articles, interactive tools, ideas, expert advice for you and your baby during that first year.
- Babies and Bumps: Organises baby events and shows, and provides information on baby products, services and parenting advice.
- Babies and Moms: Offers name and purchase suggestions, as well as discussions on feeding, family roles, and remedies.
- Baby Central: Features information for parents on breastfeeding, diapers, colic, teething, free stuff, and tips on parenting.
- Baby Guide: Offers advice on choosing baby names, safety, organizing a shower, and modeling.
- Baby Net: Online informational `resource` of baby related topics. Includes information, games, contests, forums and product guides.
- Baby Owls: Entertainment for moms during the long hours awake at night with the baby. Read, submit writing and take polls.
- Baby Products Review: Information on necessary products and hints as to what to look for when purchasing.
- Baby Resource: Free `resource` for new and expectant parents, with tips and checklists on choosing a pediatrician, baby safety, product recalls, money saving offers and coupons.
- Baby Tips: Provides useful tips for baby care and features include your baby photos, name search, and mail the Midwife.
- Baby Workshop: For new and expecting parents, advice on pregnancy, parenting, and baby care and nutrition.
- BabyBag.com: Feeding and Nutrition: Articles about breastfeeding, starting solids, formula, healthy eating during pregnancy, vitamins, and pesticides
- BabyCenter: Resource for pregnancy and baby, offers week-by-week baby development updates, thousands of articles, and advice from other parents.
- BabyUniversity.com: Articles, forums, names and contests.
- Babyland: Information on breast and bottle feeding, pregnancy, adoption and health and labor.
- Babyzone: Here's a place where you can get information on family planning, pregnancy, and parenting.
- Bilingual Babies: Tips and advice for raising multilingual children. Offers articles and references on topics including speech delay.
- Cow and Gate: Information regarding food and forumla, as well as advice on bottle or breastfeeding, weaning and colic.
- Day-by-day Baby Calendar: Customized to your baby's birthdate, this is an interactive guide offering ideas and notes for each day of your baby's first year.
- Educarer World of Infants: Infant development (0-3): Information and articles for educarers, parents and all infant caregivers. Our philosophy is based on Magda Gerber and Maria Montessori, emphasizing respect for the child. Multilingual. Links to sources at the national and regional levels.
- Fruit Juice - How Much Is Too Much?: Article provides information regarding how much juice a child should drink, possible effects and AAP recommendations on juice consumption.
- Happy Babies: Selection of easy and fun games, for various age groups up to 12 months, to stimulate baby.
- Heinzforbaby: Offering advice on infant and child nutrition, as well as general care information
- Huggies Mother and Baby Club: Huggies Mother and Baby Club offers members an in-depth `resource` and advice centre on pregnancy, baby development, baby care and parenting.
- Keep Kids Healthy : Baby: A guide for the care of your newborn, including breast feeding advice, parenting forums, a baby names finder and health and safety information.
- Make Your Own Baby Food: Guide to cooking methods, food introduction, recipes, nutrition and tips.
- My Wuvable Baby: Resource for pregnancy and baby information, photo contests, and parenting advice.
- Newborn Advice Forum: Newborn care can be complicated and confusing; get advice from experienced mothers at our Newborn Forum.
- Parenting Babies and Toddlers: Articles and links on all aspects of raising babies and toddlers. Free newsletter, active forum and chat room.
- Potty Training Solutions: Motivate your child to potty train with unique products and tips designed to encourage independence.
- Robyn's Nest: Articles discussing feeding, bonding, development and games.
- Sleeping Like a Baby: Offers a forum and tips for dealing with sleep and sleep problems of children aged 0 to 3 years. A questionnaire offers instant feedback on child's sleep patterns.
- Smallfolk.com: In partnership with Great Ormond Street Children's Hospital, a UK-based baby and child website. Over 3,000 pages of information on childcare, pregnancy, paediatrics, parenting and motherhood.
- Smart Babies: Learn how you can develop your baby's intelligence at an early age with play, communication, stimulation and plenty of love.
- Smiley for Babies: Offering free stories, movies, interactive cards, and bedtime music.
- Storknet: Includes information about parenting, pregnancy, and family planning. Offers message board and various tools.
- Suite101: Infants: Topics include breastfeeding, weaning, sleep issues, immunizations, and discipline. Includes web communities.
- The Danny Foundation: A non-profit organization founded to help prevent unintentional injuries, conduct research, and provide the much needed leadership to set regulatory standards for safe nursery products.
- The Nursery Room: Advice and suggestions regarding development, parenting, and games.
- Toddle Toons: Offering online games and coloring pages designed to build language skills and to learn concepts such as cause and effect.
- Urban Baby: A network of comprehensive `resource` guides, interactive communities and an online store for urban parents in the top metropolitan cities of the world.
This category in other languages: