Search Home : Home : Family : Childcare : Organizations
- ABC Childcare Association Plano Texas: Offers free childcare referrals for professional in-home, state registered, licensed or listed childcare providers located in Plano, Texas.
- Alaska Family Child Care Association: Promotes and develops quality, professional home based child care.
- Birmingham Childminding Association: Offers quality support to all registered childminders and parents involved in early years childcare.
- California Association for Family Child Care: Contains links to resources that are beneficial to child care providers and their business.
- California Council of Parent Participation Nursery Schools: A non-profit council of preschools in the state of California. Links include resources for parents and educators, listings of preschools and nursery schools.
- California-Antelope Valley Day Care Association: Referrals to licensed childcare providers in Palmdale, Lancaster, Rosamond (CA) and surrounding communities.
- California-Association of Professional Child Care Educators of Alameda County-Fremont: Mission is to train, educate, support and mentor child care providers to a higher level of expertise and to share this knowledge throughout our diverse community.
- California-Long Beach Lakewood Childcare Association: A nonprofit California organization for family childcare professionals.
- California-Monterey County Family Child Care Association: MCFCCA is a `group` of licensed family child care providers who have joined together to promote and support quality child care.
- California-San Francisco Family Child Care Association: To help a diverse membership maintain a high degree of professionalism in the care and education of young children and to promote family child care as a vital and necessary service to the community.
- California-San Mateo County Family Child Care Association: A non-profit organization providing quality training, support, referrals and resources for Family Child Care Providers and parents.
- California-Santa Clarita Valley Family Day Care Association: Serves families needing childcare, as well as support for childcare providers.
- Center for Excellence: Provides research, training, publications, and resources to enhance programs and services available for early childhood development in Ventura County, CA.
- Child Care Providers Coalition Of Kansas: Family child care providers find support with CCPC. Promoting professional achievement, education and quality.
- Childcare Providers TX Association: Provides a network for child care providers. Located in Garland, Texas.
- Chino Valley T.Y.K.E.S. Program: Provides programs and services for children ages' birth to five years old and their families. Chino, CA. area.
- Colorado Association of Family Child Care: Provides resources and referrals for providers and parents. Lists county affiliates, meetings and workshops, educational opportunities, and child care related links.
- Colorado Child Care Information: Promotion of social welfare through the organization and education of family child care providers and society as a whole will be benefitted.
- Colorado Office of Resource and Referral Agencies: A private non-profit organization dedicated to enhancing child care in Colorado. Provides comprehensive resources for families, providers, and employers including contact information for local child care `resource` and referral agencies.
- Colorado-Arapahoe County Family Child Care Association: Provides working parents with information regarding quality child care. Provides a network for child care providers. Located in Arapahoe County, Colorado.
- Colorado-Denver Association of Family Child Care: An organization that works with parents, child care providers, businesses and community organizations to help promote the availability of quality child care.
- Community Child Care: A non profit organization which operates as a training, resource, advisory and advocacy body for children's services in Victoria.
- Del Norte Child Care Council: Working to expand quality child care and social services available to children and families in Del Norte County, CA area.
- EEZofMinders: Backup childcare service providing emergency, temporary, and corporate childcare services and information to members throughout the United Kingdom.
- HAPPY: Helping Association for Professional Providers of Young Children: Child care association of Trumbull County, Ohio. Support and resources for providers and information and child care referrals for parents.
- Hampton Alliance For Lifelong Learning: A community organization providing resources for parents and caregivers with children 0-8 in Hampton New Brunswick and surrounding area.
- Illinoie Head Start Association: The official Illinois Head Start Association web site.
- Kids 'n Caregivers: A childcare association made up of registered in-home providers located in The Colony, Texas.
- Leighton Buzzard Childminding Association: A support `group` for those working as registered childminders in Leighton Buzzard and the surrounding area.
- Lennox and Addington Resources for Children: Non-profit organization committed to quality childcare, daycare, before and after school programs, children's and parent resources, and other areas of teaching.
- Manitoba Child Care Association: Advocates for a quality system of child care and advance early childhood education as a profession. Information on workshops, membership and contact details.
- Maryland - Baltimore County Family Child Care Association: (BCFCCA). Professional association of child care providers licensed and operating in Baltimore County, Maryland.
- Mid-Cities Professional Child Care Association: Provides quality family home child care in Bedford, Colleyville, Euless, Fort Worth, Hurst, Grapevine, and North Richland Hills.
- Minnesota Licensed Family Child Care Association: A professional organization of licensed family child care providers in Minnesota.
- National Association for Family Child Care (NAFCC): The mission is to strengthen the profession of family child care.
- National Association of Child Care Resource and Referral Agencies: Non-profit organization dedicated to providing child care information to parents, professionals, and advocates.
- National Child Care Information Center (U.S.): Provides information and resources on child care.
- New York State Family Child Care Association: To act as a united voice to promote and strengthen the professionalism of providers thereby promoting the quality of family child care.
- Northern Virginia Family Child-Care Association: Mt. Vernon chapter. Site includes meeting schedules and members lists.
- Northwest Community Action Programs of Wyoming, Inc.: Helps low income families with children become self sufficient. Programs include Head Start, disabilities services and TEFAP. Located in Worland, Wyoming.
- Palo Alto Community Child Care: Non-profit organization specializing in advocating for and providing child care services for families in the greater Palo Alto, CA area. Offers assistance to low-income families and those with children with special needs.
- Punky's Child Care Organization: Organization of child care professionals who share ideas, problems, and early childhood development.
- Redleaf National Institute: Addresses all of the business issues of professional family child care including record keeping, taxes, insurance, contracts and marketing.
- Rehoboth Family Childcare Association: An association of childcare and daycare providers in the Southeastern Massachusetts area.
- Richardson and Garland Child Care Association: Provide free child care referrals for parents in Garland and Richardson.
- Saskatchewan Association of Child Care Homes Inc.: Establishing a high standard of care for children in licensed family child care homes and their families. Included is on-site membership, programming and resources.
- Scottish Childminding Association: Informs childminders, parents, employers, local authorities and central government about what constitutes good practice in childminding.
- Sonoma County Child Care Association: Assists in developing professional growth, education, and support to people working in the child care profession. Sonoma County, CA.
- South Dakota Child Care Providers Association: Association of early childhood professionals who are dedicated to improving the quality of service for young children. Includes announcements, a newsletter, and a feedback form.
- Start, and Run, A Successful Home Child Daycare.: Start and run a successful in home child daycare; or choose the right provider for your family.
- Starting Point: Non-profit organization in Northeastern Ohio that helps low-income families with childcare and educational issues.
- Step By Step Childcare: Preschool theme curriculum, daycare forms, information for new providers.
- Texas- Association - South Plains Day Home: A non-profit organization formed in 1994 to serve Lubbock and the surrounding counties.
- Texas-Sunshine Providers Childcare Association: A support `group` for childcare providers and parents who are looking for quality child care. Located in Rowlett, Texas. Features purpose, members, contact information, and meetings.
- United Home Child Care Association: A non-profit organization designed to enhance childcare quality and offer support and training for providers and professionals in the Austin, TX area.
- Utah Professional Family Child Care Association: Committed to the professional development of family child care providers in pursuit of quality care for all children.
- Virginia Alliance of Family Child Care Associations: We are family child care professionals dedicated to the promotion of quality child care.
- Virginia Independent Child Care Homes Association: A free child care referral service and also a training, resources and support service for the providers.
- Virginia-Professional Family Child Care And Early Education Association: An organization of family childcare providers in the Chesapeake area.
- Washington-Child Care Action Council: Local child care Resource and Referral for Thurston, Mason and Lewis counties. Located in Olympia Washington
- Wheaton/Glen Ellyn Child Care Association, Inc.: Located in Wheaton, Illinois. Includes member news and a calendar of events.
- Wisconsin Family Childcare: A statewide organization of family childcare providers formed to provide support, involvement, and communication with others in the profession.
- Yukon Child Care Association: Working for the development of an expanded improved child care system.