Search Home : Home : Family : Family Resources and Support
- United States National Family Association: Supporting human rights, advocating the modern family values of love, acceptance, honesty, and meaningful communication. Find informative links and resources relating to human rights issues and concerns of todays media, education, family, health and wellness, liberty and equality as well as the workplace.
- 1-800-family.net: Online family `resource` center for parenting, women, seniors, home & garden, health with articles, news, resources, links and recipes.
- AchieversRus: Provides information to assist the working family; in particular the working mother in balancing work and family life.
- Alli-Cat: A directory for children, parents, and teachers.
- American Family Traditions: Offers information about family customs and traditions that address freedom and family.
- Charts4Life: Offers charts for sale that help children, parents and families with the organization of their life activities and time management.
- Child and Family Canada: A unique Canadian public education website providing a virtual library of articles on parenting, child development, health, social concerns, safety and family issues.
- Families Reunited: Finds relatives using advanced database search features.
- Families Under Construction: Provides a selection of tools with practical solutions for building, maintaining, and repairing families. Articles written by a marriage and family therapist and family life educator.
- Family Business Lifestylings: United We Stand - Divided We Fall - A book about the blending of both family business, management and relationship enhancement dynamics.
- Family Conflict Resolution - Suite101.com: Articles related to common conflicts in the family. Aging parents issues, child support. Provides family related sites.
- Family Education Network: A site designed for parents and children to continue the education process at home. Includes topics of National and International news as well as age oriented projects.
- Family Resource Center: Provides 14 resources for families from not-for-profit Family Resource Center. Site includes information on child abuse and treatment, counseling programs for families in need, mentoring and foster care programs. Site lists national and Missouri child abuse hotline telephone numbers.
- Family Resource Coalition of America: Alliance dedicated to helping the family support movement in order to strengthen America's families.
- Family Resources: Family resources, better parenting, discipline, child development, protecting children on line, blocking software and children with special needs are some of the topics covered.
- Family Unity Magazine: Helping to build strong united families through love and truth.
- Family Victory.com: John and Helen Burns answer questions about family, raising kids and successful relationships.
- Family Works: Offers a variety of strategies for building a stronger family.
- Family Worship Center: For family education, encouragement, counseling and support in Kitsap County, Washington as well as your link to further education via the web.
- Family and Counseling Services of the Lehigh Valley: Offers information and resources to promote and support healthy individual and family life, family and `group` counseling, parenting workshops and employee assistance services.
- Family and Medical Leave (FMLA) Survey and Information Site.: Survey and information site. Family leave resources, general information and statistics.
- Family for Life: Offers resources, products, newsletter and family information to encourage families to grow together.
- FamilyHelps: Offers online family related communities, visit, join or start your online community.
- FamilyResource.com: Resources for the family. Categories include: lifestyle, relationships, parenting, health and finance.
- Fantastic Family Members: Features games, kids coloring pages, family directories, and nomination of relatives for "Family Member of the Week". Includes links.
- Focus on the Family: Offers practical help for marriage and child-rearing. Recent magazine articles, letters from Dr. James Dobson, news, and RealAudio broadcasts.
- GeoParent: Offers information for parents about education, health, family, home, lifestyles, books, pregnancy, parenting tips, message boards, healthy cooking, local links and resources.
- Good News Family Care: A Christian charity offering support, counselling and temporary accommodation to families in crisis. Based in Buxton, Derbyshire, UK.
- Happy Families: A humorous look at family life. Share wacky stories about your weird relatives, spouse, kids, pets, chat or send an electronic card.
- Home-Start: The UK's leading family support organisation. Across the country, our thousands of volunteers offer friendship and practical help to families with at least one child under five.
- Janet's Planets: Offers parenting advice, family activities and educational resources.
- Josiah Press: Mission is to provide resources to assist this generation of teenagers, parents, and leaders to raise the sails for revival. Includes order information.
- Link-Up: Find sites for education, family sites, holidays, homework help, parenting and software for kids. All sites are visited thoroughly before posting.
- Midlife Parenting: A humorous, positive, encouraging, reassuring and inspirational `resource` for parents over 40.
- Nanny's Notes: for Parents & Grandparents: A free weekly email newsletter for parents, grandparents and others who love and care for children. Topics include safety, health, crafts, books and fun web sites.
- New Life Network: Find family friendly television programming from around the world that informs, entertains and challenges the selective audiences of the modern age.
- Our Family Place: Resource center for saving money, saving time and developing a satisfying family life.
- Parenting With Dignity: Parents learn new effective parenting skills; provides a source of information for parents, giving them the tools necessary to create an encouraging, and loving home for their children
- Pax TV: Putting Families First: Resources, tips and savings on family entertainment, travel packages and products. Advice on parenting, family health and family activities.
- Practical Parenting Advice: Free parenting tips on children's behavior, activities for children and online parenting course for families and professionals.
- Promoting Family: Traditional family values, and family friendly businesses and churches. Local park listing and directory for family fun. Family friendly business listing and directory.
- Pursuit of Excellence Institute: Provides programs, services, opportunities, training, support and chatrooms for families with work from home dads, stay at home moms and taught at home kids.
- Real Families: Biblically based parenting, marriage and personal advice services featuring Dr. Kevin Leman and Dr. Jay Passavant. Discussion boards and articles.
- Sheeze.com: Parenting support, ideas, information and resources. Contains games, storybooks online, homework helpers, activities, crafts, and ideas. Teacher section for resources on education.
- The Children's Aid Society of Brant: Canadian site offering information on foster parenting, adoption, community outreach and various government links.
- The Eshed Bridging Family Home: Offers and apolitical network of concerned Anglo Jewish families and mental health professionals.
- The Family Connection: Strengthening families with articles and information. Family room, parenting connection, food storage, genealogy, kids, charity, Country Cottage, seniors, health, and forums. Sponsored by Alan Osmond's One Heart Foundation.
- The Family Cycle: Offers a series of essays about the history of the family, its current transformations, its future, marriage, relationships, and parenting.
- The Homewife's Site: A personal site designed to connect parents to discuss their children, personal hobbies, marriage and relationships in general.
- The Medical Spouse Network: A website community for medical spouses by medical spouses. Find message boards, a discussion group, scheduled chat and other resources.
- The National Survey of America's Families: Provides a comprehensive look at the well-being of adults and children, paying particular attention to low-income families, and how they differ from children and adults in families with higher incomes.
- The Vanier Institute of the Family: A `resource` on Canadian family trends.
- Thunder Bay Families: Offers families a safe, fun filled place to go on the internet. You'll find lots of activities, games, message boards, forums, greeting cards and articles.
- United Family Services: Located in Charlotte, North Carolina. Offers parenting articles, newsletter, calendar of parenting workshops and seminars, parenting links, credit counseling and child abuse information and resources.