Search Home : Home : Family : Foster Care
- American Foster Care Resources: Provides informational and educational resources for and about family foster care.
- BC Ministry for Children and Families: Practice Standards for Guardianship: Care, custody and guardianship under the Child, Family and Community Service Act.
- BC Ministry of Children and Family Development: Foster Care Publications: Provincial reports, standards, and guidelines for foster care. Some are in pdf format.
- Better Endings New Beginnings: Resources and support services for families and professionals who care about and for adoption, FAS, FAE, foster care, allegations, kinship care and other issues surrounding high risk young people.
- Child Abuse, Foster Parenting, Foster Care-All About Emil: Foster parenting and the fun things that go with it. Contains articles, stories and jokes from a social worker.
- Citizen Advocates for Foster Children's Rights: A nonprofit organization dedicated to helping foster children. Find resources, online newsletters, a message board and foster parenting information.
- Concept 7: Provides family support and treatment services for approximately 700 children in Southern California. Includes agency profile, contact details and upcoming events.
- Connect For Kids: Provides a number of parenting resources and foster care links with resources and services for foster parents.
- Foster Care Agency: Contains a large amount of information for foster parents and those who work with foster children.
- Foster Care Resources: Articles, agencies, organizations and websites to find help for and information about foster care, foster parenting and related issues.
- Foster Care Software: FosterCare PRO '99 software is designed to help you keep a complete, and accurate daily journal of your foster care home activities, as well as medical, educational and other vital child placement information.
- Foster Parent Adoption: What Professionals Should Know: The National Adoption Information Clearinghouse is a comprehensive `resource` on all aspects of adoption, including infant, intercountry, and special needs adoption.
- Foster Parent Allegations: Allegations occur daily across the country, yet no one tells you what you will encounter when you are accused.
- Foster Parent Community: Articles, external links on foster parenting and online discussions with professionals in the field of caring for children.
- Foster Parenting Resources: Resources for foster parents and those seeking to become foster parents provided by About.com.
- Foster Parents CARE: Dedicated to promoting the safety, enrichment and success of all children worldwide. Foster children and adoptive children have a special place and the goal is to provide as much information and assistance as possible to help children and their guardians locate the resources they need to ensure every child's success.
- Foster Parents Community: Comprehensive web site. Has helpful chat line for foster parents to talk to one another, ask questions, get advice from seasoned experienced foster parents.
- Foster Parents Legal Solutions: Presenting a pre paid legal plan for foster parents. Affordable coverage offering equal access to legal representation to foster parents all across America.
- Fostering Information Line: Provides comprehensive advice on all aspects of fostering and the foster care of children within the UK.
- Human Resources Development Canada: Foster Care: Summary of current foster care programs in the various provinces and territories. From the - Federal-Provincial Working Group on Child and Family Services Information, (HRDC).
- Kuddle Kids Korner: Find information and resources on attachment and bonding, parenting foster, adoptive and biological children.
- Michele Stanley's Parenting Resource Page: Parenting sites and a person note about fostering experiences as a Guardian Ad Litem. Links for foster parenting and special needs.
- New York State Citizens' Coalition for Children: Resources for adoptive and foster parents.
- Orphaned Children Now Adults: Personal page featuring one person's story of being orphaned and growing up in foster care. Includes links to related content.
- The Foster Care Council Of Canada: Events related to foster care in the Toronto area. Radio, protests, public awareness, and activism.
- The Foster Parent Corner: Foster parent stories, kid's art, links, articles, and a forum.
This category in other languages: