Search Home : Home : Family : Grandparents
- AARP: For Grandparents: Articles and advice for grandparents.
- Benefits of Grandparenting: Ohio State University Extension factsheet includes tips for grandparents.
- Elderhostel Programs for Grandparents and Grandchildren: Offers `group` educational travel adventures especially designed for grandparents (over age 55) and their grandchildren. See Intergenerational Programs for the latest schedules, forums and info. No membership required.
- Grandboomers: A site for babyboomers who are now grandparents, helping you in your new role in the family.
- Grandfather Knows Best: A family-safe source of unusual facts, myths, quotes and trivia about grandparenting through the ages, complete with citations.
- Grandloving.com: Award-winning website devoted to keeping families close. Features an extensive list of books for grandparents and grandchildren to share, as well as long-distance and do-together crafts for all ages.
- Grandmommy's Home for Grandparents: Tips on grandparenting, online games that the kids will love, things to do and other recommendations for parents and grandparents alike. Includes a section on Cousin Camp.
- Grandmother's Rocking Chair: Poetry for grandmothers.
- GrandparentWorld.COM: A world of ways to stay connected to grandchildren. Lots of information, tips and products related to grandparenting.
- Grandparenting Resources: Articles and links about grandparenting, step- grandparenting, bragging, cultural differences, humor, and gift-giving.
- Grandparents Edge: Educational `resource` for grandparents with advice on child development, grandparenting, family relationships and safe online learning games.
- Grandparents Magazine: Want to know the fashion trends before buying a granddaughter new boots? Can't remember the lyrics to your favorite children's song? Product reviews, gift ideas, ways to make the most of Disney World.
- Grandparents Web Ring: Collection of web sites built by grandparents. Also offers mail `group` and a `resource` site.
- Grandparents for Children's Rights: Information on the legal advocacy and public activities of the national non-profit. Links to U.S. state chapters and international groups.
- Helpguide.org - Grandparenting: Discusses the joys of grandparenting and its healthful role in aging well. Suggests ideas for having memorable fun with grandchildren, and addresses the challenges, too. Non-commercial information made possible with the support of Rotary International.
- Keeping Grandkids Safe: A look at the all-important issue of safe sleep for infants, and how the guidelines have changed since today's baby boomers were "just parents."
- Magic of Grandparenting Library: Public service site includes articles on all aspects of grandparenting, including building grandparent-child relationships, and dealing with divorces.
- Michigan Kinship Care Resource Center: Goal is to provide support for the well-being of kinship families in the state of Michigan. Offers calendar, resources, and publications.
- Missing The Boat: A story about a Jewish grandfather.
- National Association of Foster Grandparent Program Directors: Professional membership organization advocating for foster grandparent programs. Offers history, membership and mission.
- Nurturing Grandparent - Suite101.com: Articles, discussions, and links, created for grandparents devoted to their grandchildren and their future.
- PapaGreg.Com: Papa Greg and Grandma's family photos and other stuff.
- The Communication Project: Offers books, research, and workshops on grandparenting, intergenerational relationships, literacy education, and science education. Includes grandparenting tips and book excerpts.
- The Grandmother Study: Intergenerational Caregiving to Youth: Examines the health status of grandmothers and the impact of grandmothers on their families. Offers description of study and timeline.
- The Influence of Grandparents: In-depth description of the impact of extended family, especially grandparents, on today's society.
This category in other languages: