Search Home : Home : Family : Large Families : Personal Pages
- A Child To Love - Adoption Love Stories: I am the mother of twenty-six. This site is built around ten children whom I adopted, with severe disabilities. Each one has an individuality, personality, and is loved dearly.
- Andy and Vicki's Place: View the family photo album and see samples of art by the kids. Find descriptions of important family events/milestones.
- Apuna and Torres: This family has four children. Read about the family adventures in school, work, and in their hometown of Honolulu.
- Archambeault: Offers news pictures and events. Plus guestbook.
- Arndt Family: A home schooled family of 15; 12 sons, 1 daughter, two parents; all single births, none adopted.
- Bayou Spirit Welcomes You: Pictures and stories of a Southern Louisiana family with four sons.
- Braeger Family: John and Sherry with four children: Trisha, Jonathan, Bethany, and William. Located in Stevens Point, Wisconsin.
- Branberry Place: A family of seven living in Seattle, Washington.
- Briscoe Family Website: Family website of the Briscoe family, homesteaded in Dracut Massachusetts.
- Froom Stratford Lotter Family: Includes a family profile and family tree.
- Fudge Family: Full of pictures of the family of four children and friends, with links to other sites of interest.
- Glick: Karen and Daniel Glick and their six children, living in Longmeadow, Massachusetts. Pictures and vacations.
- Graham Family: Information on 12 member family, located in Stone Mountain, Georgia, USA.
- Haddock's Little Corner: Dedicated to the family that grew up in and around Oklahoma. Offers newsletter and photos of the sixteen kids.
- Haralson Network: A family of four children living in Oklahoma. Includes pictures, information on the family and links.
- Heiliger Family: Phil and Nancy and five kids. Includes family photos, stories, devotions, and link to Maryland Piano Service.
- Homepage for Family Vriens: Tim, Sandy, Tyra, Jason and Mickey from Holland. Includes stories, photographs, and games.
- Ifland Family: The latest writings, adventures, and photos of the Ifland family of 10.
- Jamie Jackson: A family of 5 children, living in Florida. Recipes, photos, and writing.
- Johnson Family: Details the exploits of Rick, Kathy, Bryan, Ben, Brett, and Brad Johnson.
- Katrina and Kids in Oz: Family of 6 children. Find attractions in our country Australia; Dire Straits pictures, midis, lyrics and more!
- Keenan Family Homepage: A family with 5 children from Philadelphia. Stories, photos and family information.
- Lex's Home Page: Family information and photos of Abelardo and Lourdes Siquijor together with their children.
- Lindy's BIG Family: Eleven kids, all home born, home schooled, home grown.
- Mabear8's Page: Information on her family of 8 children.
- Mahoney Mayhem: Pictures and links from the Mahoney family in Rochester, NY, including information on their 5 children.
- Mandelbaum Family Webpage: Enter the Mandelbaum Family Web Site. We have pictures, sounds and personal statements. Karen, David, Richard, Michael, Jeff and Jon.
- Markle: Keith, Natalie, Kari, Kati, Kyle and Melissa. Find pictures and hobbies.
- Meet The Family: A family from the UK with four kids ranging from 15 to 22.
- MrsMomof9 Family Homepage: My own webpage with information on homebirth, homeschooling, and healthy living.
- Mumsy's Place: True stories of a family of 5 adopted, 117 foster and 2 birth children.
- My Kids and Family: Meet the parents, and children Tommy, Kenny, Rebekah, and Jessalyn.
- My Life as a Mom: Blog from a mother of six, dedicated to the joys and sometimes chaos of having a large family.
- Oseland: Chaz and Chris Rachael's Domestic Tranquility: Between us, we have 7 parents and 11 siblings. This is the most efficient way for everyone to keep in touch.
- Our Stuff: Step in and meet Ted and Sammie and their 6 children.
- Pickett Family: What Martin, Lelsey and there four daughters have been up to in the distant and not so distant past.
- Pierce: Reg, Lelia, Reg jnr, Wayne, Ricky, Ashley, Brendan and Bethay from Melbourne, Oz. Personal pages and pictures.
- Rapson's Webpage: Some pictures of the Rapson family and their pets.
- Redenius: Bill, Mary, Matthew, Kyra, Rebekah, Samuel, Philip, Carolina, and Oskar. Includes news and photos.
- Starr Family Web Site: Starr Family from Bristol. Personal pages for all the 5 brothers and parents.
- Steve and Lisa Correll Family: A Christian family with 9 children.
- Stevens Family Webpage: View the photos of the family. Mike (Dad), Cheri (Mom), Jonathan, Katie, Kyle, Andrew, Rachel, Rebecca, Paul, Philip & Timothy.
- Sunshine In Your Heart: A family with nine children living in Southern Taiwan. Photo album, news, and information about the family.
- Susie's large family: Susie is 8 years old and draws her family, talking about her 4 brothers, sister, and mom and dad.
- The Arroyo Family Web Site: View pictures of J. & Linda, their children, grandchildren and friends. Read about their family values and find links to sites of interest.
- The Briere Family: Bill, Linda, Shane, Amanda, Mike, Jeni, Jackie, and Billy of Poulsbo, Washington. View pictures of the family and read comments by each family member.
- The Christopherson's: Five children; dated material.
- The Croft Family: Information about five children and parents living in southeastern BC.
- The Gentiles: The web site for the friends and family of the Gentiles; information about adopting large families.
- The Happy Family: Brazilian couple who have adopted 53 abandoned children, many of whom arrived with severe malnutrition or serious illnesses.
- The Jenning's Family: Information about 7 children; dated material.
- The Johnsons: Family with 9 children.
- The Livengood Home Page: Visit the Livengood family, husband, wife, four sons and their families.
- The Monteith Family (Virginia Beach, VA): Describes the Monteith family and lists some links to all of the schools they have attended, as well as to some fun sites.
- The Plomp Family: Homepage of Sander, Karen, Cees, Tim, Tara, Jane and Kate Plomp. Photo album, Lego page, space page and June 96 moms page.
- The Ridgway's: Come and meet Rob and Deb, and their 10 children, all under the age of 17.
- The Rigot Clan: Find out about the accomplishments in life of James, Ashley, David, Melanie, and Jordan, a large family of five children.
- The Ripley's: 18 adopted brothers and sisters from all over the world make for an interesting family!
- The Silbermann's: Meet the four Silbermann children.
- The World's Largest Family of Jugglers: The world's largest juggling family - 11 kids and 2 parents who perform `group` juggling, unicycling, club, torch, ball and knife juggling, and many other circus arts.
- The Yabut Kids: Originally from the Philippines and now spread out in the U.S.
- Traci's Cottage: Christian mom of six children describes family life, dogs, health issues and hobbies.
- Weidmann Family Site: A short description of the Weidmann family in Brisbane, Australia.
- Wetzel Family: Family with 9 children from Metuchen New Jersey. Photos, events, links, famous sayings and general information on the whereabouts and activities of the family members.
- Yes, This Is The Crazy, Hecitic Life I Live: A blog of a family with six children.
- paxtonland.com: Homepage of Dean Paxton, father of 6. Photo and family information, as well as a blog.