Search Home : Home : Family : Multiples : Parenting
- About.com: Parenting of Multiples: A site dedicated to multiple birth families, with original articles, chat, newsletters and multiples-related links.
- American Baby: Parenting Twins and Multiples: Expert advice for parents of twins. Includes how to breastfeed twins, and an up-close-and-personal look into the life of Bobbi McCaughey, mother of septuplets.
- GotTwins.com: Detailing Life With Twin Boys: Life with a new pair of twin boys as seen by their Dad.
- Home Schooled Multiples: Website and mailing list dedicated to support, inform and encourage homeschooling parents of multiples.
- Just Ask Freda: A collaboration between a mother of three and the maternity nurse who took care of her twins. It offers sound advice on most issues concerning newborn twins from the perspective of both mom and a trained professional.
- KeepKidsHealthy.com: Twins: Learn about general twin parenting, read articles on statistics and your chances of having multiple babies, as well as parenting tips.
- MOST: Mothers of Supertwins: An international non-profit, charity support network for families who have or are expecting triplets, quadruplets, quintuplets or higher. Forums, parenting packages, newsletter, links, resources.
- Mom2Many.com - Parents of Multiples Across Canada: An internet community for Canadian parents of multiples featuring articles, classified ads, auctions, discussion forums.
- Multiple Births Canada: MBC's mission is to improve the quality of life for multiple birth individuals and their families across Canada. Provides support, education, research, and advocacy.
- Multiple Blessings International: Multiple Blessings International is a web based support `group` for parents of multiple birth children and children close in age.
- Parenting Multiples Guide: A mom of fraternal twin girls shares information on parenting multiples. Pictures, pregnancy information, tips and recipes.
- Parenting Multiples: Parentsplace.com: Expert advice and support from other women about the joys and struggles of giving birth to multiples
- Parenting Twins: Articles about how parenting twins differs from parenting singletons (single birth children).
- Parents Of Twins And Triplets Online: A website for parents of multiple birth children.
- Raising Multiples: Inviting parents of multiples to share stories, suggestions, questions and complaints regarding raising more than one child of the same age.
- Raising Multiples.com: An online `resource` for parents of higher order multiples, featuring private age-based email groups.
- TWINS Magazine: Reports bi-monthly on having, parenting and enjoying twins. Contains articles, books, reports on having and raising twins as well as sells gifts for parents of multiples. Current issues, back issues and articles are for sale online.
- Talk About Twins: Features a variety of twin-specific issues such as preparing for twins' arrival, promoting individuality, as well as pros and cons to school separation.
- The Home Page of Mom: This page consists of sites that are useful for mothers of multiples, including, online coupons, and twin topics. There is also a special tips section.
- The Triplet Connection: A place for parents of higher order multiples to get information. Message boards, parenting information, shopping, links.
- Twin Living: Family articles, recommended products, product recalls, education tools for parents and kids, child safety, twin pregnancy information.
- Twins & Multiple Births Association, UK: The web site of the only parent organisation in the UK providing information and support to couples who are expecting, or who have had, a multiple birth.
- Twins Help!: Information and products for twins, siblings, parents and grandparents. Includes many articles about life with twins and multiples.
- Twins Online UK: For parents of twins and twins themselves from pregnancy to school age and beyond.
- Twins and Supertwins: UK monthly publication for parents and families of twins and multiples.
- Twins: Development and Language: Speech-Language Pathologist Caroline Bowen provides information for parents and others about language development (and related issues) in twins.
- Twinsights: Provides encouragement, support, tips, and advice for twin moms and women expecting more than one. Hosted by Cheryl Lage, author of Twinspiration and mom to fraternal twins.