Search Home : Home : Family : Parenting : Attachment Parenting
- Dr. William Sears: Dr. Sears, pediatrician -- the person to coin the term "attachment parenting" -- and Martha Sears, R.N. answer questions about child development, health issues, pregnancy, attachment parenting, child birth, and nutrition.
- Natural Child Project: An award-winning monthly web magazine for parents who want to raise children with the ability to love and trust. Maintained by the Natural Child Project Society, a nonprofit organization.
- A Mother's Passion - Instinctive Parenting Community: Discussion forums supporting natural, instinctive parenting. We believe that adequate support is essential for breastfeeding mothers, stay-at-home parents, co-sleeping families and those who just generally go against mainstream parenting practices.
- Alternative Baby: A forum for Australian parents to chat and exchange ideas about attachment and alternative parenting.
- Attached Mama!: Dedicated to fostering respect for children through attachment parenting, breastfeeding and homeschooling. Message boards and informative links.
- Attachment Parenting: Weblog about attachment parenting written by an attachment parenting couple with three kids. Lots of links to articles and resources.
- Attachment Parenting Answers: A detailed description of what Attachment Parenting means, including many informational links and resources, including much on Ezzo/Babywise. Article on attachment parenting and bottlefeeding.
- Attachment Parenting International: Non-profit organization that helps found local support groups, and publishes educational and research materials for parents and professionals. Includes FAQ, articles, and press kit.
- BeadMama's Attachment Parenting: A wide array of articles and links on all aspects of attachment parenting.
- Carols' Corner: A personal perspective on a sensitive approach to parenting. Includes information on responding to your baby's cries, breastfeeding and a general description of attachment parenting.
- Continuum Concept: Jean Liedloff's "The Continuum Concept" articulates the natural principles upon which Attachment Parenting was founded. Site includes articles, a support forum and resources to find like-minded parents locally.
- Empathic Parenting: The home page for Canadian Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children. Rich with articles and resources on the importance of attachment parenting and positive discipline.
- Gentle Parents: A parenting community and newsletter which celebrates raising children with kindness and respect, with an emphasis on natural family issues.
- Guerilla Grrls: Parenting tips and personal stories with a focus on attachment parenting, breastfeeding, and cosleeping.
- Hathor the Cowgoddess and the Evolution Revolution: cartoons about breastfeeding, homebirth, unschooling, sling, politics, peace, and parenting.
- Holistic Moms Network: A non-profit organization dedicated to creating communities of holistic moms through local chapters, focusing on attachment parenting, alternative health and holistic living.
- IncitefulMamas: Forum for feminist, attachment parenting-style mothers. A diverse on-line community of women who can "think for themselves".
- Intuitive Parenting: Information, resources and articles about natural childbirth, co-sleeping, family bedding, breastfeeding, nursing, attachment parenting, and generally nurturing infants, babies, toddlers, and children.
- Jane's Pages - Attachment Parenting: Mother of six discusses psychopharmaceutical industry attacks on attachment parenting and the family bed.
- Kelly's Attachment Parenting: Breastfeeding and attachment parenting information from a real mother, with real experience. Articles on breastfeeding concerns, nutrition for mothers and infants, extended nursing, sleep issues and the safety of medications while lactating.
- Kidz are People, Too: A `resource` for gentle parenting from conception through the toddler years; find information on a large variety of topics including homebirth, infant care, nursing toddlers, Christian parenting issues, and discipline.
- Labour of Love: A web magazine, dedicated to conscious parenting. We have a passion for parenting and for parents having information to support them in making informed choices.
- MommyThink Attachment Parenting & Natural Mothering: Articles, information, referrals, links and products related to: natural childbirth, breastfeeding, cloth diapering, baby-wearing, co-sleeping, circumcision, vaccination, positive discipline, homeschooling, and alternative medicine.
- Ms. Frizzle's Attachment Parenting: Describes techniques for "gentle parenting."
- Natural Beginnings: An informational site for the natural, breastfeeding, co-sleeping, non-vax'ing, instinctual mom. Offers information, support, and community.
- Natural Mothering Utah: Online community for women who parent in a natural style. Also provides information about natural parenting practices.
- Natural Parenting UK: Very thorough and wide range of information and resources covering all areas of parenting from pregnancy to alternative education.
- Natural Parents Chat: Message boards and chats for people interested in attachment parenting issues.
- Naturally Attached!: Personal site that focuses on natural, respective parenting. Homebirth, breastfeeding, and attachment parenting.
- Nurturing Our Families: Resource for attachment parenting "spirited" children. Includes a question forum, a connecting parents service, and has an e-newsletter.
- Parentingweb - Attachment Parenting: Attachment Parenting information, parenting, bonding, connecting with your children, positive and gentle discipline, family bed (co-sleeping), baby wearing, and other topics for nurturing parents
- Storknet Attachment Parenting Cubby: Articles, tips, message boards, and links on attachment parenting and cosleeping.
- TCC Maven: Articles and resources for practical continuum living including an overview of the Continuum Concept, guidelines for The Continuum Concept Email List, recommended books, and Yequana resources.
- The Gently To Sleep Resource Page: Dedicated to helping moms and dads parent their children gently to sleep. Bedtime and tears don't have to go hand in hand; there are other ways. This page is designed to point you in the direction of some of the best parenting resources the internet has to offer.
- The Primal Parenting Page: Covers all aspects of parenting from pre-conceptual planning, pregnancy and birth, breastfeeding and attachment parenting, to gentle discipline and raising children in a loving, feeling way.
- Trevi's Mud Hut: The personal site of a single attached Mom. See my attachment parenting and breastfeeding links. Read my homebirth story and poetry. Check out the domestic violence resources and pass them on.